Why I can't vote for Obama or Romney

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
564123_10151200455971156_2053801599_n.jpg

Yeah. Why do you think a picture made by someone trying to persuade others to support their third party candidate reflects reality?

Quit spamming shit and just speak for yourself and people will take you a little more seriously, assuming of course, you can say something halfway entertaining.

• Banned
Why? Neither does a bit of good...if you are a statist tool you will vote for Obamney if not you vote for Freedom.

Why? Neither does a bit of good...if you are a statist tool you will vote for Obamney if not you vote for Freedom.

Only a Young Naive idealist thinks like you. I was one once. Now I realize that while Both parties suck, Me not Voting, or Voting for a 3rd party that has no chance because the Game is rigged against them, is not going to change a fucking thing. All we can do is try and Manage and Mitigate the Damage Both Parties are doing. In Every Election, No matter how Similar you claim the 2 sides are. There is one guy who will likely do less harm than the Other.

After the last 4 years, I am pretty certain this time around that Guy is Romney.

Last edited:
Oh and jroc we know your <First Stage Freudian slander omitted> that's why ya had to neg rep me....its OK we all take pity on you.
Stop whining, Dissent. Neg repping is nothing personal, it's to call the poster's attention to something he is doing wrong.

If you're not from America, fine, don't vote. If you are from America and you don't vote, never think of all the people in all the wars America has fought since the Revolutionary war, whose corpses bear cannonball bits and bruises, shrapnel, crushed skulls, broken femurs. They died horrible deaths so men could be free and vote for their leadership. Before, they weren't given any choice, and they knew that was years in the dungeon if they said or did anything to show contempt for bad decisions made by the uppity-ups in the monarchy.

Maybe you forgot the valiant dead. This poem, written by a Canadian soldier and doctor, Lt. Col. John McRae just a few days before he died in battle was adopted by the Ladies Auxiliary of the American Legion, and they've sold poppies to support the wounded warriors and the families of those who were killed ever since:

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.​

Some soldiers find it disrespectful of the dead to piss on voting. You might learn a thing or two from someone trying to communicate to you his dismay at your flip attitude against those who died giving you the right to vote.

Last edited:
Obama: Thinks Gov't should run Corporations.
Romney: Thinks Corporations should run Gov't.

Both are controlled by International Banking and Corporate Interests.

That is not Democracy. That is a false choice. Voting for either one will just legitimize a rigged and corrupt system.

Last edited:
LoL...you are funny but not gonna happen....how dictator like of you not wanting someone to express their view in who they want to vote for....oh wait no that's republican like of you...DOH!

Oh and jroc we know your <First Stage Freudian slander omitted> that's why ya had to neg rep me....its OK we all take pity on you.
Stop whining, Dissent. Neg repping is nothing personal, it's to call the poster's attention to something he is doing wrong.

If you're not from America, fine, don't vote. If you are from America and you don't vote, never think of all the people in all the wars America has fought since the Revolutionary war, whose corpses bear cannonball bits and bruises, shrapnel, crushed skulls, broken femurs. They died horrible deaths so men could be free and vote for their leadership. Before, they weren't given any choice, and they knew that was years in the dungeon if they said or did anything to show contempt for bad decisions made by the uppity-ups in the monarchy.

Maybe you forgot the valiant dead. This poem, written by a Canadian soldier and doctor, Lt. Col. John McRae just a few days before he died in battle was adopted by the Ladies Auxiliary of the American Legion, and they've sold poppies to support the wounded warriors and the families of those who were killed ever since:

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.​

Some soldiers find it disrespectful of the dead to piss on voting. You might learn a thing or two from someone trying to communicate to you his dismay at your flip attitude against those who died giving you the right to vote.

I am American and I will vote...just not for Obamney.

Obama: Thinks Gov't should run Corporations.
Romney: Thinks Corporations should run Gov't.

Both are controlled by International Banking and Corporate Interests.

That is not Democracy. That is a false choice. Voting for either one will just legitimize a rigged and corrupt system.

That's not an accurate picture of Romney's position.

I'm not. This is for the idiots who can't grasp WHY I am voting third party...maybe a picture helps them....I decided to vote for Gary Johnson back in May or so after I figured Paul wasn't going to be allowed to even be nominated for the nomination and if he wasn't I was going to vote for Gary...

i was not rep to say he did something wrong, it was a postive thing about something he said

Forum List

Back