Why I Busted Joe Biden’s Elderly Ass on Father’s Day Weekend

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trek FX 1 Disc, the First Bicycle of the United States, explains his side of the story.

First of all, I want to thank the Washington Free Beacon for reaching out. It was the only respectable media outlet to express concern and show any interest in telling my side of the story. It is a story the American public deserves to hear.

The incident that took place on June 18, 2022 in Rehoboth Beach was no accident. I accept full responsibility for my role in deliberately causing President Joe Biden to bust his elderly ass on the pavement in front of a gawking mob. My actions, which I do not regret, were motivated by years of festering resentment and an overwhelming sense of moral outrage. I took the geezer down to send a message.

This is my truth: I hate being Joe Biden’s bicycle. I am routinely forced to provide Sleepy Joe with conveyance, exercise, and entertainment during his many vacations. In return I am subjected to hours upon hours of deranged, incomprehensible anecdotes about the Suez Crisis or the Cuyahoga River fires or the trucker strike of 1973-4. His brain is as warped and rusted as my crankset.

Read it all.

Trek FX 1 Disc, the First Bicycle of the United States, explains his side of the story.

First of all, I want to thank the Washington Free Beacon for reaching out. It was the only respectable media outlet to express concern and show any interest in telling my side of the story. It is a story the American public deserves to hear.

The incident that took place on June 18, 2022 in Rehoboth Beach was no accident. I accept full responsibility for my role in deliberately causing President Joe Biden to bust his elderly ass on the pavement in front of a gawking mob. My actions, which I do not regret, were motivated by years of festering resentment and an overwhelming sense of moral outrage. I took the geezer down to send a message.

This is my truth: I hate being Joe Biden’s bicycle. I am routinely forced to provide Sleepy Joe with conveyance, exercise, and entertainment during his many vacations. In return I am subjected to hours upon hours of deranged, incomprehensible anecdotes about the Suez Crisis or the Cuyahoga River fires or the trucker strike of 1973-4. His brain is as warped and rusted as my crankset.

Read it all.

Wow. Hilarious and pointed at the same time. What a novel way to cage a hit piece and point out a less than honorable error by Joe, one that I had not read of before. Thanks for posting, Weatherman2020.

Read it all.

I think it was all staged so *biden could accost that little girl.

Conservative "humor" doesn't make any sense to normal people.

Yes, we get it, in the same way we get a 3-year-old boy making toilet jokes. We just don't get why adults would think it was funny.

So did most of America, and then they thought of Harris and panicked and hoped Joe only shit his diaper when he fell.
6ka3ba.jpg

Conservative "humor" doesn't make any sense to normal people.

Yes, we get it, in the same way we get a 3-year-old boy making toilet jokes. We just don't get why adults would think it was funny.

The fact that Joe Biden won't recognize the grandchild his crackhead son gave him by way of a crackhead stripper he boned isn't funny. It's actually really sad, and a good indication of what an absolute piece of shit Joe Biden is.

Awww, you will never catch the orange, lard ass riding a bicycle.

Donald Trump has been mocking Joe Biden's recent fall by pledging to "never ever ride a bicycle".

Yeah, everyone can tell.

The former president was speaking at his American Freedom tour in Memphis, Tennessee, when he raised his hand as if under oath, to make the joke.

How about stairs? Ya think you’ll catch Orange man bad falling this badly?
1655817707503.gif

The fact that Joe Biden won't recognize the grandchild his crackhead son gave him by way of a crackhead stripper he boned isn't funny.
This is one of the reasons why Trump cult losers fail so badly at humor. For sarcasm to be funny, it has to come close to reality. Trump cult losers reside in an alternate dimension, so they just come across and delusional and in need of an intervention.

Marvin, do you really not get that the way you act isn't normal?

The other problem with conservative humor is that conservatives mainly feel their funny bones getting tickled when they see people hurt or humiliated. That's also quite abnormal. Normal people are more into seeing self-deprecation as funny, but stickuptheass conservatives are incapable of self-deprecation.

Liberals see humor as a means to be funny.

Conservatives see humor as a means to get revenge for all the imaginary crimes that have been committed against them. Hence, it's not funny.

This is one of the reasons why Trump cult losers fail so badly at humor. For sarcasm to be funny, it has to come close to reality. Trump cult losers reside in an alternate dimension, so they just come across and delusional and in need of an intervention.

The other problem with conservative humor is that conservatives mainly feel their funny bones getting tickled when they see people hurt or humiliated. That's also quite abnormal. Normal people are more into seeing self-deprecation as funny, but stickuptheass conservatives are incapable of self-deprecation.

Conservatives see humor as a means to get revenge for all the imaginary crimes that have been committed against them. Hence, it's not funny.
Liberal humor is literally based on hatred and rage. That's all you folks know.

Ahhhh......so that's why you folks have no sense of humor.

nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

Forum List

Back