Why I am worried about losing my Social Security check.

Social security is one of the he greatest creations this nation has created. Think of the millions upon millions who have benefitted by it.
But our wonderful benign government needs that money to give to the rich and the MIC.

Social security will had to decrease payments by about 25% or increase payins significantly somehow.
Nope

Raise the cap and it's solvent FOREVER
So why isn't raising or eliminating the cap a Bill in the House and Senate already?
What...you mean there are 10 Republicans that would vote for it?

There aren't 10 Republicans that would vote for anything, least of all a Social Security fix

Social security will had to decrease payments by about 25% or increase payins significantly somehow.
Nope

So why isn't raising or eliminating the cap a Bill in the House and Senate already?

There aren't 10 Republicans that would vote for anything, least of all a Social Security fix
Pass it in the House and we'd see in the senate who would not vote for it. I'd dare them not to vote for it.
Its in the dem's interest to get another wedge issue, so why not pass a fix in the House?

Nope

Pass it in the House and we'd see in the senate who would not vote for it. I'd dare them not to vote for it.
Its in the dem's interest to get another wedge issue, so why not pass a fix in the House?
Because there are more pressing issues

Unless we raise the cap. And then the "problem" is solved
Why should I have to pay more into SS for losers and deadbeats? I already pay the max for the max benefit, there's no reason for me to pay more. Losers and lazy fat asses can work two jobs and pay for their own SS.

Forum List

Back