Why I am voting for Obama again

I'm sure many of you are aware of this already, but you are in violation of the law.

You are using speech and language that shows, American, the country,
the government in negative light and here and there your words are
causing others to have and show contempt for America, the country, the government.

In doing so, you are unknowingly or willingly advancing the communist agenda.

The law being violated is the Sedition Act.

I'm not voting for Romney...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/u...mneys-edge-on-economy-poll-finds.html?_r=1&hp

a majority of Americans think Obama can do better on the economy that the republicans can... a majority of Americans know that the economy was put into the toilet by Bush & Co. and that Obama has tried, faced with withering republican obstruction, to fix it.

Mitt is losing ground in the key battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida... given all that, it seems like a steep uphill climb for him to get back into this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/u...mneys-edge-on-economy-poll-finds.html?_r=1&hp

a majority of Americans think Obama can do better on the economy that the republicans can... a majority of Americans know that the economy was put into the toilet by Bush & Co. and that Obama has tried, faced with withering republican obstruction, to fix it.

Mitt is losing ground in the key battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida... given all that, it seems like a steep uphill climb for him to get back into this.

People lie to pollsters.
In this election more than most.
Will you blame Obama's loss on Diebold?
Or just racists?

I'm sure many of you are aware of this already, but you are in violation of the law.

causing others to have and show contempt for America, the country, the government.

You have to be joking here. If not, you have just replaced Truthmatters as USMB idiot. I suggest you read the first amendment to the US Constitution.

Looks like that poll sampled 35% Dems versus 29% Republicans.
And even then, Obama only holds a 3% lead.

You have to be joking here. If not, you have just replaced Truthmatters as USMB idiot. I suggest you read the first amendment to the US Constitution.

Your 1st amendment rights are not being effected. Instead of rumor, conjecture and statements that are either flat false or just plain biased to make short of the government, try posting facts without name calling.

Your first amendment rights only go so far. When you start in with hate speech and defamatory content, you are over-stepping your right. Calling the government communist is very similar to yelling fire at the disco.

the poll sample was determined by past voter behavior. that's the way pollsters work.

Like I said before Todd... I'm a gambling kind of guy. I'd be willing to put a little money on this election because I think the odds are good for Obama to repeat. If you think differently, and it is clear that you do, why not enter into a friendly little wager to make it more interesting? Pick a number... 3 or 4 digits maybe... whaddaya say?

People lie to pollsters.
Or just racists?

If Obama loses, I will not "blame" anyone. Who will YOU blame when he wins? And do you have any link that would support your statement that people are "lying" to pollsters this year more than most, or is that something you just pulled out of your well travelled ass?

Last edited:

why didn't you keep your word and stay unsubscribed from this thread? :lol:

why didn't you keep your word and stay unsubscribed from this thread? :lol:

Why do people gawk at train wrecks?

the poll sample was determined by past voter behavior. that's the way pollsters work.

Like I said before Todd... I'm a gambling kind of guy. I'd be willing to put a little money on this election because I think the odds are good for Obama to repeat. If you think differently, and it is clear that you do, why not enter into a friendly little wager to make it more interesting? Pick a number... 3 or 4 digits maybe... whaddaya say?

I avoid betting with idiots on the internet.
And I'm not going to give my address to a guy interested in my ass, so how can I get my winnings?

People lie to pollsters.
Or just racists?

If Obama loses, I will not "blame" anyone. Who will YOU blame when he wins? And do you have any link that would support your statement that people are "lying" to pollsters this year more than most, or is that something you just pulled out of your well travelled ass?

It's the Bradley effect. After watching Obama blame every resistance to his huge government agenda on racism, people just smile, say they like him, say they'll vote for him and in November they'll vote him out.

People lie to pollsters.
Or just racists?

It's the Bradley effect. After watching Obama blame every resistance to his huge government agenda on racism, people just smile, say they like him, say they'll vote for him and in November they'll vote him out.

so... as I suspected, you got nothing but your own smelly opinion. Re: the wager... we could do paypal.

Forum List

Back