Why Hydrogen Cars Aren't Really "Green"

Yes indeed and in 50 years we just might have a viable fusion power source. Of course the AGW conspirators are lining their pockets with the money that could be used for research but who cares.....they deserve everything they can steal!
That's another good reason for developing fusion power. Preparation of fuel for the reactor would create enormous amounts of hydrogen unusable for fusion, but perfect for running automobiles.

For more info go to: ITER - the way to new energy or Department of Energy - Fusion

If you have a hydrogen car, and it's a really cool one, might it be called a "hydrogen bomb"? Just asking.

That's another good reason for developing fusion power. Preparation of fuel for the reactor would create enormous amounts of hydrogen unusable for fusion, but perfect for running automobiles.

For more info go to: ITER - the way to new energy or Department of Energy - Fusion

Well I want to push for development of the tri-lithium matrix they have in star trek.... Or even better the Flux-Capacitor they used in "Back to the Future".... Then we could go to the future and bring back cold fusion reactors, to the years before Nazi Germany.... Then we could have abundant cheap energy and stop Hitler all in one shot!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus man you are how old?

Well I want to push for development of the tri-lithium matrix they have in star trek.... Or even better the Flux-Capacitor they used in "Back to the Future".... Then we could go to the future and bring back cold fusion reactors, to the years before Nazi Germany.... Then we could have abundant cheap energy and stop Hitler all in one shot!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All technology seems like magic to the unsophisticated. Did you here that soon pictures and sounds will come magically to your home through the air?!?! :woohoo:

All technology seems like magic to the unsophisticated. Did you here that soon pictures and sounds will come magically to your home through the air?!?! :woohoo:

What no more links to future technology??? Come on junior tell us about what might be available in 50 years......:lol::lol:

You're a moron, gslack. Hardly worth the time to respond except for entertainment purposes.

Mmm hmmm, so then YOU; the guy who misses the scope and breadth of virtually every debate on this, has deemed me a moron..... Thanks Polly, but I feel you are unqualified to judge anyone's mental capacity or acuity.

Oh look! a oldrocks post.... Go get it boy!
:lol::lol:

the guy who misses the scope and breadth of virtually every debate
----------------------------------

How so? I know the topic better than most. Could you give me an example or is this just another throw away line with no proof, like the Global Cooling Hoax you've been perpetrating?

How so? I know the topic better than most. Could you give me an example or is this just another throw away line with no proof, like the Global Cooling Hoax you've been perpetrating?

You are lying again...... Show the posts I perpetrated the so-called global cooling hoax.....

I will wait for it and when you don't come up with it asshole, remember I will take exception to you from here on out for every single lie you tell I will extract ten times that amount in humiliation from you.....

now post the evidence of me supporting global cooling.... Do it, I dare you dipshit..... Don't be a punk and run away like you usually do because now you have told your last lie on me moron, and I will make humiliating you my personal project....

Show the posts I perpetrated the so-called global cooling hoax.....
---------------------------------

To the board: That would be ANY of gslack's posts.

Are you trying to tell us that you HAVEN'T said the globe is cooling. I thought that's what you Icers believed!!! You've been trying to tell us the earth is cooling as long as I've been here. Then what WERE you complaining about when one scientist talked about "hiding the decline"? Now you're saying there is no decline!!! Are you confirming that "Climategate" was nothing more than an exercise in distraction, since you Icers have obviously lost the scientific debate?

Show the posts I perpetrated the so-called global cooling hoax.....
---------------------------------

To the board: That would be ANY of gslack's posts.

Are you trying to tell us that you HAVEN'T said the globe is cooling. I thought that's what you Icers believed!!! You've been trying to tell us the earth is cooling as long as I've been here. Then what WERE you complaining about when one scientist talked about "hiding the decline"? Now you're saying there is no decline!!! Are you confirming that "Climategate" was nothing more than an exercise in distraction, since you Icers have obviously lost the scientific debate?

Post one example where I did then.... Come on liar post it then. if I did it all the time post it.... Can't can you weasel..... uh huh.... Come on you get one more chance than you will pay the penalty for being a lying little twerp....

You are lying again...... Show the posts I perpetrated the so-called global cooling hoax.....

I will wait for it and when you don't come up with it asshole, remember I will take exception to you from here on out for every single lie you tell I will extract ten times that amount in humiliation from you.....

now post the evidence of me supporting global cooling.... Do it, I dare you dipshit..... Don't be a punk and run away like you usually do because now you have told your last lie on me moron, and I will make humiliating you my personal project....

And you're the one asking how old people are?

And you're the one asking how old people are?

keep it up proxy boy, watch how long it takes a mod to notice your BS.... you do realize if you are too blatant like this, they don't have to rely on your IP. if you make it your entire tactic like this, eventually they will see you are behind a proxy and decide you are hiding something.... but please continue...

That's what I use to power my cars. Here's a picture of one:

krups2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back