Why Humans Can't Even Colonize Mars

Time to stop with the fantasy. It ain't gonna happen. If it does, they'll all die there alone.
First 2 minutes tells you why

Unless we destroy ourselves first, humanity will colonize the entire solar system. You may not recognize them but they will do it. I guarantee it.

like we dont have a million problems on earth that we cant solve first

Time to stop with the fantasy. It ain't gonna happen. If it does, they'll all die there alone.

Unless we destroy ourselves first, humanity will colonize the entire solar system. You may not recognize them but they will do it. I guarantee it.

like we dont have a million problems on earth that we cant solve first

None of the problems are caused by traveling to Mars or can be solved by not trying.

You CAN'T live in Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Your Anus, Neptune or Pluto.

So, no. we wont be colonizing anything.

Our own moon is 250 degrees in the day and 250 below at night. It is bombarded by radiation. Wont be living there either

You CAN'T live in Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Your Anus, Neptune or Pluto.

Our own moon is 250 degrees in the day and 250 below at night. It is bombarded by radiation. Wont be living there either

You need more imagination. We can live anywhere we want to live. We can make any planet habitable if we want to, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Your Anus, Neptune or Pluto. Venus and Mars most likely will be first.

You need more imagination. We can live anywhere we want to live. We can make any planet habitable if we want to, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Your Anus, Neptune or Pluto. Venus and Mars most likely will be first.

You have my permission to go.

Venus: 880 degrees. sulfuric acid rain. Atmospheric pressure that will kill you instantly.

God made no home for Man but the earth. But you have my permission to try

The atmosphere on Venus is hellish as well, consisting mainly of carbon dioxide with clouds of sulfuric acid, and only trace amounts of water. The atmosphere is heavier than that of any other planet, leading to a surface pressure that's over 90 times that of Earth — similar to the pressure that exists 3,300 feet (1,000 meters) deep in the ocean.

Venus: 880 degrees. sulfuric acid rain. Atmospheric pressure that will kill you instantly.

The atmosphere on Venus is hellish as well, consisting mainly of carbon dioxide with clouds of sulfuric acid, and only trace amounts of water. The atmosphere is heavier than that of any other planet, leading to a surface pressure that's over 90 times that of Earth — similar to the pressure that exists 3,300 feet (1,000 meters) deep in the ocean.

Imagination. Plants on Earth will transform CO2 into organic matter and O2. If we seeded the clouds of Venus with designer plants that floated in the dense atmosphere, in a hundred years or so Venus might look very different. With soil, vegetation, and oxygen it might be the next Eden.

We can and will in future centuries
With terraforming, humans can change the atmosphere to make it livable !!

Time to send the first humans to Mars
We have the technology but not the will

Advances in ai and robotics can ensure safe habitation is already built for the expeditionary team by the time they get there.

Yes !!! AI advances would have robots build civilizations before any human even comes

No we can’t
Venus is too late and the rest are gas giants
Mars is the key to making earth a duel planet species

Imagination. Plants on Earth will transform CO2 into organic matter and O2. If we seeded the clouds of Venus with designer plants that floated in the dense atmosphere, in a hundred years or so Venus might look very different. With soil, vegetation, and oxygen it might be the next Eden.

Puny human thinks hes a god

No we can’t

No we can’t

If you fell into a gas giant, youd never make it to a surface (Jupiter MAY have a metallic hydrogen core)

You would simply float in the super dense atmosphere like a weather balloon

No we can’t

No we can’t

If you fell into a gas giant, youd never make it to a surface (Jupiter MAY have a metallic hydrogen core)

You would simply float in the super dense atmosphere like a weather balloon

You would just vaporize instantly

We could easily live on the moon or mars. They have all the raw materials.

Forum List

Back