Why Hillary can not be President, the leaks came from the FBI,CIA,NSA nor Russia

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Why Hillary can not be President, the leaks came from the FBI,CIA,NSA not Russia

and the FBI CIA and NSA are all responsible for all captured and or killed terrorist and are also the people responsible for all assassinations of terrorist and or foreign leaders. These are the same people who guarantee that Edward Snowden will never return to the USA and live................

These are the people who leaked the emails to Wikileaks and the FBI, not Russia. Thus President Hillary Clinton like Edward Snowden would be safer in Russia than she would be here.

The CIA and the JFK Assassination

Bassgirl is lying. The leaks are straight out of Russia, and Trump is Putin's lap dog.

Bassgirl is lying. The leaks are straight out of Russia, and Trump is Putin's lap dog.

How do I love to read messages like this... It really make me illusion, Russia already conquered whole world, and my only duty now to call Kremlin and ask, where's my part of world treasures...

How do I love to read messages like this... It really make me illusion, Russia already conquered whole world, and my only duty now to call Kremlin and ask, where's my part of world treasures...
Russia is a little backwater piss country, like it was in Peter the Worst's time. Nothing new.

Russia is a little backwater piss country, like it was in Peter the Worst's time. Nothing new.

You're right, but now tell me, how the leader of "little backwater piss country" can rule the candidate of president in most powerful country in the world? What a secret technologies, not available for anyone else?

You're right, but now tell me, how the leader of "little backwater piss country" can rule the candidate of president in most powerful country in the world? What a secret technologies, not available for anyone else?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Greg

Money and fear, of course. Putin bitches out Trump.

Prove it hack boi
Even America hasn't said anything about Russia and the podesta leaks.
Why? The OP is merely a hit job, no evidence.
whistleblowers. Assange said it wasn't Russia. All you have is what Hillary said. And her statement was centered around the DNC hacks. That's it.
You are a Hillary parrot.

This reveals how out of touch with reality you truly are

Crooked Hillary is now blaming the FBI and conjuring up a Russian bogeyman for her corruption and criminality.

We told the stupid Moon Bats back in 2008 and again in 2012 that Obama was a piece of shit but the morons voted for him anyway and we got the worse President in the history of the Republic.

Now we are telling the idiots that Crooked Hillary is corrupt and dishonest but the morons aren't listening to us again.

Do the idiots ever have any plans to pull your heads out of their asses?

Prove it.
The OP has to prove that it did.

It did not, so I have no obligation other than to note that the OP is a lie.
How about someone that worked in the Carter administration? Would you believe him?

Probably not, you are much too partisan. However, we'll post it for those who eyes don't shoot blood, and have clear enough heads to still think.

Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia
Professional life
Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.[2]

In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.[2][5][9][10]

Forum List

Back