Why haven’t Republicans empowered themselves with the ability to “cancel”?

There seems to be major political value in the ability to “cancel”.
What are 75 million waiting for?
How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.
Non-fascists believe the answer to speech is more of it.

The leftitst scum believe that the answer is to silence and destroy all which doesn't toe their fascist line.

" I'm not saying we shouldn't fight fire with fire, just giving my thoughts on why the right generally doesn't do the "I dislike your opinion so I will organize a mob to ruin your life tactics. "

Why haven't Repubs done this? Cuz it ain't right, that's why. We ain't as hypocritical as the Left is. Most of us still believe the 1st Amendment should not be abridged even if the bullshit you're spouting is ridiculous. I don't think too many lefties get fired for their politics, unlike how it works for the other way around.

This is why conservatives have conceded America to the Left.
They refuse to take the gloves off, get in the trenches and brawl.
They refuse to take the gloves off, get in the trenches and brawl.

Trump does, and that's the chief reason that they both hate and fear him.

How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.
Twitter bans them before they can
There are other pathways to take action against people, companies and organizations breathing life into leftist movements. NFL ratings were only down 7%, NASCAR ratings were up 3%...both held up by conservatives.
Conservatives tend to be major excuse makers for why they don’t or won’t take a stand....they are their own worse enemy.
They lost the culture war for sure

The people on the right are individuals who are generally content to "change the channel" as opposed to "bomb the station". Unlike the dictatorial useful idiots on the left, they know people have differing opinions and are okay with that.
The side that wants to silence opposition voices is the side whose argument is inferior.
I would agree completely if there weren't a gazillion threads right here whining about CNN. Why don't you just "change the channel", like you said?

Trump ambiguously talked about conservative pussification a bunch at CPAC and boy is he right.
“Democrats band together unlike Republicans”
“Democrats don’t have RINO’s of their own”
“Democrats are vicious”
“We will need Republicans with a spine made of steel”

There are other pathways to take action against people, companies and organizations breathing life into leftist movements. NFL ratings were only down 7%, NASCAR ratings were up 3%...both held up by conservatives.
Conservatives tend to be major excuse makers for why they don’t or won’t take a stand....they are their own worse enemy.

The war is ongoing...something conservatives obviously don’t understand

The leftitst scum believe that the answer is to silence and destroy all which doesn't toe their fascist line.

I’m not for suppressing speech but I’m all for boycotting products, services and entertainment offered by bias organizations that are breathing life into Leftist movements.

If so they are the Nazis and the Conservatives are the Soviets and its 1942 Stalingrad....not good...but ends fine.

If so they are the Nazis and the Conservatives are the Soviets and its 1942 Stalingrad....not good...but ends fine.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely over if conservatives don’t do a 180 and change, become principled, disciplined and practice self control.

I’m not for suppressing speech but I’m all for boycotting products, services and entertainment offered by bias organizations that are breathing life into Leftist movements.
Fox news is classed as an entertainment network. They testified in court that their broadcasting is intended to be nothing but entertainment. Since you are all for boycotting entertainment, then you feel that way about fox.

Fox news is classed as an entertainment network. They testified in court that their broadcasting is intended to be nothing but entertainment. Since you are all for boycotting entertainment, then you feel that way about fox.

Fox News is pro-America, why would good, real, core Americans boycott pro-America entertainment?

Fox News is pro-America, why would good, real, core Americans boycott pro-America entertainment?
Because they lie so much, but that isn't the point anyway. You said you were for boycotting entertainment, didn't you?

I have cancelled Twatter, Fakebook, and Google. Any conservative who use that platforms is mking a mistake.

There isn't a single person in the world that cares if you canceled all that shit. I checked, and really, nobody cares.

I would agree completely if there weren't a gazillion threads right here whining about CNN. Why don't you just "change the channel", like you said?
Whining?
Is anyone saying CNN shouldn't be allowed to broadcast?
Or are they just pointing out the blatant bias?

There's no such thing as the "ability to cancel."

The My Pillow guy was unavailable for comment.

I don't think too many lefties get fired for their politics, unlike how it works for the other way around.

One question Republicans should ask -- why do hundreds of thousands of Conservative business owners in small Conservative counties keep employing Democrats? These Democrats would happily take away Conservatives' Free Speech.

I don't think too many lefties get fired for their politics, unlike how it works for the other way around.

One question Republicans should ask -- why do hundreds of thousands of Conservative business owners in small Conservative counties keep employing Democrats? These Democrats would happily take away Conservatives' Free Speech.

Do you think even the most qualified Conservative could land a job in Seattle if he wore his MAGA hat to the interview?

Maybe because conservative business owners care more about your ability to do the job they hired you for, more than your politics. Maybe it's the other way around for liberal dem business owners. And hundreds of thousands might be something of a reach.

Forum List

Back