Why haven’t Republicans empowered themselves with the ability to “cancel”?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There seems to be major political value in the ability to “cancel”.
What are 75 million waiting for?
How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.

How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.
There's no such thing as the "ability to cancel."

There's no such thing as the "ability to cancel."
check your privilege, bro

The people on the right are individuals who are generally content to "change the channel" as opposed to "bomb the station". Unlike the dictatorial useful idiots on the left, they know people have differing opinions and are okay with that.
The side that wants to silence opposition voices is the side whose argument is inferior.

The people on the right are individuals who are generally content to "change the channel" as opposed to "bomb the station". Unlike the dictatorial useful idiots on the left, they know people have differing opinions and are okay with that.

I get that and those are admirable attributes in NORMAL times....but how has such practice been working out for Conservatives over the last two decades?
Would Twitter and Facebook have censored our President if they knew 75 million would delete their accounts if they did?
That’s just one of many examples.

I get that and those are admirable attributes in NORMAL times....but how has such practice been working out for Conservatives over the last two decades?
Would Twitter and Facebook have censored our President if they knew 75 million would delete their accounts if they did?
Many have already. Once enough people migrate away from twitter, facebook and their google buds it will put enough of a dent that they will look for other avenues to capture them. Or do just like they did with the election an say FU suck it up fraud is the new deal and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

If people want to make a difference do it at the state level because right now that is where it is at. You have to get your state cleaned first an that will be difficult since it is so infiltrated with foreign interest and big tech shit heads. New York and the east coast states are in the same type boat right behind you.

You have to get rid of your corrupt republicans too.

Conservatives don't cancel things by whining about it like woke morons. They cancel things by closing their wallets and letting the offending franchise, industry, or whatnot rot away.

They cancelled that one Anti-Semitist speaker guy at CPAC last week...whatever his name was.
There are Jewish people who vote Prog that technically are Anti-Semitist as the Progressives are not pro Israel right now.

Conservatives don't cancel things by whining about it like woke morons. They cancel things by closing their wallets and letting the offending franchise, industry, or whatnot rot away.

How many death threats did Georgian election officials receive?

Trumpybear is out for revenge.

45qmey.jpg

Don't agree with every thing either party puts out, does that make me a non cult follower or a dino rino?

Twitter bans them before they can

I'm not saying we shouldn't fight fire with fire, just giving my thoughts on why the right generally doesn't do the "I dislike your opinion so I will organize a mob to ruin your life" tactics.
More voices means a greater palette of knowledge with which to make decisions from.
The free market will decide which voices are listened to and which ones are ignored.

" I'm not saying we shouldn't fight fire with fire, just giving my thoughts on why the right generally doesn't do the "I dislike your opinion so I will organize a mob to ruin your life tactics. "

Why haven't Repubs done this? Cuz it ain't right, that's why. We ain't as hypocritical as the Left is. Most of us still believe the 1st Amendment should not be abridged even if the bullshit you're spouting is ridiculous. I don't think too many lefties get fired for their politics, unlike how it works for the other way around.

Twitter bans them before they can
There are other pathways to take action against people, companies and organizations breathing life into leftist movements. NFL ratings were only down 7%, NASCAR ratings were up 3%...both held up by conservatives.
Conservatives tend to be major excuse makers for why they don’t or won’t take a stand....they are their own worse enemy.

" I'm not saying we shouldn't fight fire with fire, just giving my thoughts on why the right generally doesn't do the "I dislike your opinion so I will organize a mob to ruin your life tactics. "

Why haven't Repubs done this? Cuz it ain't right, that's why. We ain't as hypocritical as the Left is. Most of us still believe the 1st Amendment should not be abridged even if the bullshit you're spouting is ridiculous. I don't think too many lefties get fired for their politics, unlike how it works for the other way around.

This is why conservatives have conceded America to the Left.
They refuse to take the gloves off, get in the trenches and brawl.

New Topics

Forum List

Back