Why Hasn't Trump Pardoned Assange Yet??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Sparking off speculation on Monday evening, US Pastor Mark Burns who is a close backer of Donald Trump said that the outgoing US President will pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. However, within three hours he blamed "faulty source" for the information, and put an end to the speculation for the time being. Earlier, on December 4, former CIA employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden requested the outgoing US President Donald Trump to “free Julian Assange”, stating that he can "save his life."

What is the hold up?? Trump can pardon people like Arpaio, Flynn and Roger Stone but he can't pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden??

Trump can totally own the libs if he pardons Assange and Snowden -- to some, these men are heroes who both exposed US wrongdoing in places like Iraq and Afghanistan -- it's long past time for Trump to pardon them -- and besides, Julian actually did Trump a favor back in 2016, Assange actually helped Trump's campaign back in 2016, ask Roger Stone, he knows...So since we know Trump won't pardon these men to show his affinity for journalism and first amendment rights; at least pardon them to own the libs -- that is usually the justification for all things Republican...

"Sparking off speculation on Monday evening, US Pastor Mark Burns who is a close backer of Donald Trump said that the outgoing US President will pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. However, within three hours he blamed "faulty source" for the information, and put an end to the speculation for the time being. Earlier, on December 4, former CIA employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden requested the outgoing US President Donald Trump to “free Julian Assange”, stating that he can "save his life."

What is the hold up?? Trump can pardon people like Arpaio, Flynn and Roger Stone but he can't pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden??

Trump can totally own the libs if he pardons Assange and Snowden -- to some, these men are heroes who both exposed US wrongdoing in places like Iraq and Afghanistan -- it's long past time for Trump to pardon them -- and besides, Julian actually did Trump a favor back in 2016, Assange actually helped Trump's campaign back in 2016, ask Roger Stone, he knows...So since we know Trump won't pardon these men to show his affinity for journalism and first amendment rights; at least pardon them to own the libs -- that is usually the justification for all things Republican...
Seth Rich told he is a wunderin 2.

Trump has always simply liked to hear himself talk. He doesn't actually understand what he says means but that doesn't seem to matter much to him.

Trump has always simply liked to hear himself talk. He doesn't actually understand what he says means but that doesn't seem to matter much to him.
It’s obvious he’s an ignoramus. He still hasn’t figured out that the entire DC establishment was lined up against him since he won in 2016. The dumb bastard even put enemies in his cabinet.

It’s obvious he’s an ignoramus. He still hasn’t figured out that the entire DC establishment was lined up against him since he won in 2016. The dumb bastard even put enemies in his cabinet.

He was them. Pretending he wasn't was just poor acting on his part.

Trump: I'm going to.........

D.C. No you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.

Actually, you are right, he should.

After all, the Obama-Biden regime let his partner Bradley Manning slide for this.

And Assange is a foreign national with no particular allegiance to America, unlike Manning who is an American citizen.

But Trump stood on a tank holding an AR-15, flanked by fighting eagles shooting machine guns at Antifa and stuff -- how can you say such hurtful things about such a great man?? How I say!!!

trump_tank.jpg

But Trump stood on a tank holding an AR-15, flanked by fighting eagles shooting machine guns at Antifa and stuff -- how can you say such hurtful things about such a great man?? How I say!!!

View attachment 429428
In yer wet, wild dreams homeboy.

I have also called for a pardon to Assange (and Snowden). Trump would probably have to fire Pompeo first, who upped the ante by initiating the extradition campaign against the Australian journalist Assange. Trump likes to say “You’re Fired!” — but Pompeo seems to have a specially close connection to our lame duck President.

You never know with Trump. My guess is he doesn’t want to further anger the CIA & FBI Establishment who have no mercy for Snowden, and he probably hates WikiLeaks because it didn’t/couldn’t publish more dirty laundry on Democrats or Hunter Biden to aid Trump’s 2020 campaign. There was certainly plenty of dirt out there.

Well, that’s sort of what happens when you destroy genuinely free, non-state, non-corporate investigative journalism ... and the lives of real whistle-blowers.

Also see:
How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange

Last edited:

He was them. Pretending he wasn't was just poor acting on his part.

Trump: I'm going to.........

D.C. No you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.
True, but they didn’t want him. He never figured that out.

Forum List

Back