Why Hasn't President Trump Built The Wall Yet???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
5b922ee3-0874-47da-ad09-e6ca93040918.jpg

Lib talking heads are already, finally, talking - "Lets work together now!!"

That's what they are saying today. After 10 years of not cooperating they now want us to work together. But this is all just a shell game. They really are just setting up their next mode of attack.

"Why isn't Trump getting anything done" - they'll be saying as soon as he's sworn in.

This seems to be the theme already. The libs expect Trump to start work on everything he promised already. They'll say over and over....."is he still building the wall?"

They did the same thing in Iraq. Mere days into the Iraq War they were yelling that Saddam wasn't defeated yet. Why hasn't Bush finished him off yet? Huh? Huh?

Expect Democrats to start chiming in about everything not being done yesterday. That will be the constant refrain from now on.
Who cares that Obama still hasn't fixed immigration yet after 8 damned years....that he literally put if off until after he lost his congressional majority even.

When these libs start talking the expected bs rhetoric, just tell them "What difference does it make???"

Last edited:
He hasn't built the wall because he has to first mysoginize all the bitches, and then round up all the non whites and put them in ovens. After that he has to go over the Russia and give them all the money we have and make himself king over there. Duh!

Where is that wall?

Read my link in post 3 Jake. Trump has started building a wall, but it's only around his building (Trump Towers).

I wonder if Trump is going to try to move the Oval office to New York, because if he goes to live in the WH, it's gonna be a downgrade in square footage, as well as luxuries.

Where is that wall?

Read my link in post 3 Jake. Trump has started building a wall, but it's only around his building (Trump Towers).

I wonder if Trump is going to try to move the Oval office to New York, because if he goes to live in the WH, it's gonna be a downgrade in square footage, as well as luxuries.
Maybe he will build a wall around the WH.

I'll have to say, the amount of gnashing of teeth and snowflake meltdown is a little more than I expected, even though it is incredibly fun to watch. It's long overdue. We've been trying to tell the progs that a push back was coming, and they just laughed at all of us. Well, that day is here, and now they're all butt hurt, well boo the fuck hoo.

5b922ee3-0874-47da-ad09-e6ca93040918.jpg

Lib talking heads are already, finally, talking - "Lets work together now!!"

That's what they are saying today. After 10 years of not cooperating they now want us to work together. But this is all just a shell game. They really are just setting up their next mode of attack.

"Why isn't Trump getting anything done" - they'll be saying as soon as he's sworn in.

This seems to be the theme already. The libs expect Trump to start work on everything he promised already. They'll say over and over....."is he still building the wall?"

They did the same thing in Iraq. Mere days into the Iraq War they were yelling that Saddam wasn't defeated yet. Why hasn't Bush finished him off yet? Huh? Huh?

Expect Democrats to start chiming in about everything not being done yesterday. That will be the constant refrain from now on.
Who cares that Obama still hasn't fixed immigration yet after 8 damned years....that he literally put if off until after he lost his congressional majority even.

When these libs start talking the expected bs rhetoric, just tell them "What difference does it make???"

You won, (foreigner)

get over it.

There will never be a fucking wall.

What I wonder is,

once Trump has every American who needs a job making 20 bucks an hour assembling i-phones...

...who will do the jobs Americans don't want to do?

I guess all those high school dropout inbred rednecks will finally be able to work.
They already got jobs. YOu can get fluffer status though.
I hear that prisonmike is a member of Fluffers R Us.

What I wonder is,

once Trump has every American who needs a job making 20 bucks an hour assembling i-phones...

I guess all those high school dropout inbred rednecks will finally be able to work.

I am 100% sincere when I say that if Trump could REALLY bring back the good paying jobs,

I would kiss his feet.

What I wonder is,

I am 100% sincere when I say that if Trump could REALLY bring back the good paying jobs,

I would kiss his feet.

Yes, it would be good. Unfortunately, he can't do a thing in terms of bringing jobs back, and when the rubes finally realize that, they're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Where is that wall?

Barry already did an extension on the height of the WH fence...from what I understand they based the design on a nijjer weave.

Where is that wall?

Barry already did an extension on the height of the WH fence...from what I understand they based the design on a nijjer weave.
You know Trump would have you teeth kicked in by one of his bully boys if you talked like that around him?

He despises your kind.

Forum List

Back