Why has the left cancelled Martin Luther King, Jr?

For decades, the left preached MLK’s message to not judge someone by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Now, they do not judge by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.

When did this change and why?
1618337996341.png

For decades, the left preached MLK’s message to not judge someone by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Now, they do not judge by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.

You're forgetting that MLK stood for NON-violence, the very opposite of BLM, Democrats and Antifa.

You're forgetting that MLK stood for NON-violence, the very opposite of BLM, Democrats and Antifa.

Yes, that as well.

Civil disobedience.

He was a Christian and Baptist . That makes him and anything he says wrong. The new Left is now controlled by Communist leaning leaders. And they teach Christians and Baptist are the bad guys. The Gay folks, I found way back in high school are brain washed in to the same opinions. I should say they claim to be communist leaning but what they are is NAZIS. There real big on skin color and race and Eugenics.

View attachment 479544

Rap music changed it?

Wow. I did not see that coming!
No. Rap just sucks. Degenerate ,retrograde English spoken to a Drum machine. No talent whatsoever.

View attachment 479544

Rap music changed it?

Kill whitey

fuck the police?

not what Martin was for.

Whatever the cause of the change I find it sad indeed. I see no long term good coming from discriminating against anyone because of the color of their skin, white or black.

It changed in part because the inner city schools are so bad, that they don't teach history. I know of blacks who have NEVER heard of MLK, and Booker Washington, Louis Armstrong, Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, Matthew Henson......

It changed in part because the inner city schools are so bad, that they don't teach history. I know of blacks who have NEVER heard of MLK, and Booker Washington, Louis Armstrong, Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, Matthew Henson......

Thats fucking terrible. I wonder why? So the communists running our schools can brainwash our kids?

View attachment 479544

Rap music changed it?

Kill whitey

fuck the police?

not what Martin was for.

What about The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff?

Why? After 50 years, do Conservatives still misinterpret MLKs statement?

MLK SUPPORTED Affirmative Action
How do conservatives misinterpret MLKs statement about judging people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

How do conservatives misinterpret MLKs statement about judging people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin?
ConservatIves are somewhat simple creatures. They take everything literally

MLK wanted to level the playing field. He understood that declaring equality was a long way from achieving it.

ConservatIves are somewhat simple creatures. They take everything literally

MLK wanted to level the playing field. He understood that declaring equality was a long way from achieving it.
So you're saying we shouldn't take MLK seriously when he said we should judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

New Topics

Forum List

Back