Why has racism become politically and commercially acceptable?

The GOVERNMENT here in KC is literally promoting apps that will direct you to ONLY black owned businesses. Now we have BOB, Black Owned Businesses.

When did this shit become acceptable again?

Can you imagine an app exclusively for white people and promoted by your local government?

Maybe I can promote my remodeling business based on my SKIN COLOR??? Nothing says qualification and quality like SKIN COLOR right?

Stupid......

You're right it's not fair. But I prefer this over government handouts to blacks. They still have to compete for your business.

I do agree with you on the part that government should not be promoting discrimination like this though. And I think you should be perfectly free to start a similar app for white businesses. Though I wouldn't use it personally.

What's wrong with the concept though is that black businesses in white areas are not disadvantaged, black businesses in poor black neighborhoods are because their customer base is disadvantaged. When you go to a black owned business in a suburban strip mall, they are no different than white owned businesses in the same location
I have NEVER sought out the race of a business I was involved with.
The thought of seeking to do business solely based on skin color is a slap in the face to race relations and all the progress we've made over the years. We are only further dividing our population with this kind of bullshit.

OK, so you didn't really address my point though.

We agreed government should not be allowed to discriminate at all.

I said I think apps by private companies for private citizens should of course be allowed. Government has no right to regulate that. They do, but it's not legitimate. I also said I'm with you that I'm not personally interested in discriminating either way.

So I agree government should not be involved in the discrimination, but is it your position that private citizens should not be allowed to do so?

The Left is certainly contributing to our racial problems by being blatantly hypocritical. This is just one example.

The most glaring example, of course, is a Presidential candidate who chooses to restrict his veep choices to people without dicks and of the acceptable skin color.

As bad as the Right is on race, the Left has its own fucking issues. A little honest self-reflection from both whacked-out ends would be nice.
Well I'll be, a rational post by you.
You may want to read the first line of my sig. That's my politics.

That's your self perception of your politics. Your actual politics are you love, love, love you some Democrats

The GOVERNMENT here in KC is literally promoting apps that will direct you to ONLY black owned businesses. Now we have BOB, Black Owned Businesses.

Can you imagine an app exclusively for white people and promoted by your local government?

Maybe I can promote my remodeling business based on my SKIN COLOR??? Nothing says qualification and quality like SKIN COLOR right?

Stupid......

You're right it's not fair. But I prefer this over government handouts to blacks. They still have to compete for your business.

I do agree with you on the part that government should not be promoting discrimination like this though. And I think you should be perfectly free to start a similar app for white businesses. Though I wouldn't use it personally.

What's wrong with the concept though is that black businesses in white areas are not disadvantaged, black businesses in poor black neighborhoods are because their customer base is disadvantaged. When you go to a black owned business in a suburban strip mall, they are no different than white owned businesses in the same location
Again with the black this and white that... Look we have white's that are disadvantaged, but they are forgotten about or left behind for fear of looking like they are being favored in a toxic racially charged environment. Why is it ok to feel empathy for one group or individual at the cost of another group or individual in these senarios ??

I think that question was meant for Grandpa because it has nothing to do with what I said.

I said:

1) Government should not discriminate. Period.

2) People should be free to discriminate however they want to

3) I'm not into discriminating for or against whites or blacks

So your question to me makes zero sense
Uhh you might want to rethink number 3, if want to make sense. LOL

Here I'll fix it for you - I'm not into discriminating against whites or blacks. The end. :)

The Left is certainly contributing to our racial problems by being blatantly hypocritical. This is just one example.

The most glaring example, of course, is a Presidential candidate who chooses to restrict his veep choices to people without dicks and of the acceptable skin color.

As bad as the Right is on race, the Left has its own fucking issues. A little honest self-reflection from both whacked-out ends would be nice.

That's your self perception of your politics. Your actual politics are you love, love, love you some Democrats
Wrong, of course, but you guys have your own world.

Who cares, you actually wrote something worth taking note of... Good for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Stupid......

Again with the black this and white that... Look we have white's that are disadvantaged, but they are forgotten about or left behind for fear of looking like they are being favored in a toxic racially charged environment. Why is it ok to feel empathy for one group or individual at the cost of another group or individual in these senarios ??

I think that question was meant for Grandpa because it has nothing to do with what I said.

I said:

Here I'll fix it for you - I'm not into discriminating against whites or blacks. The end. :)

That only makes sense if you think there are only blacks and whites. If you buy a black only app, you're discriminating against Asians, Hispanics ... I.E., you're discriminating for blacks.

If you have a private app for private citizens, you should be able to say only see black businesses or to see all non-white owned businesses. I.E., you're discriminating against whites.

I said it right the first time

Last edited:
Sorry Gramps, not trying to derail the thread. Some folks gotta make everything about little ol' me.

The problem here is how socially-acceptable it is to do this stuff, and it has a lot of momentum. The hardcore Left has had great success for a long time with it.

The Right has to do a better job of dealing with it, though. This stuff is entrenched.

Stupid......
The return of blackface will be next, but this time it will be to obtain priveledge... LOL

Reverse racism is alive and well today, and the idiots are to stupid to realize it.

No such thing.

Stupid......

I said:

That only makes sense if you think there are only blacks and whites. If you buy a black only app, you're discriminating against Asians, Hispanics ...

If you have a private app for private citizens, you should be able to say only see black businesses or to see all non-white owned businesses.

In number three you said it right ? Just number three now. Discriminate FOR or against ?? Is there a way to discriminate without it being wrong as far as skin color goes ??

In the US, racist government policies have always been overwhelmingly opposed by the Republican party. The Democrats have been promoting and implementing racist policies since the party's inception.

The "Right" is not bad on race at all, you fucking low IQ easily brainwashed hyper-partisan disingenuous LWNJ moonbat.

Stupid......

The thought of seeking to do business solely based on skin color is a slap in the face to race relations and all the progress we've made over the years. We are only further dividing our population with this kind of bullshit.

I said I think apps by private companies for private citizens should of course be allowed. Government has no right to regulate that. They do, but it's not legitimate. I also said I'm with you that I'm not personally interested in discriminating either way.

So I agree government should not be involved in the discrimination, but is it your position that private citizens should not be allowed to do so?
This thread is about government promoting racism while decrying it on tv. I don't care what someone does personally as that's none of my business. Obviously people have their own reasons for seeking out race, some rational & some nefarious. For example if you want ethnic food or hair care vs someone intentionally avoiding a business because of skin color.
But our government needs to get out of the business of promoting racial characteristics.

Why is Aunt Jemima canceled but EatOkra promoted?

We've lost our bearings

Stupid......

I said:

That only makes sense if you think there are only blacks and whites. If you buy a black only app, you're discriminating against Asians, Hispanics ...

If you have a private app for private citizens, you should be able to say only see black businesses or to see all non-white owned businesses.

In number three you said it right ? Just number three now. Discriminate FOR or against ?? Is there a way to discriminate without it being wrong as far as skin color goes ??

As a multi business owner (I've owned five) and the husband of a woman of color and father of women of color, I discriminate and am interested in only doing business with one color. Green.

I'm not arguing that it's "right" to discriminate on black or white. I'm only arguing it's not a legitimate function of government to decide what's "right" and use the power of government force to compel citizens to do what the government thinks is "right."

The government should not discriminate. Other than that, the government should stay out of it. But most businesses and customers are like me. It's about green. Actual discrimination is very low. Even the Montgomery Bus Company in the 50s in Alabama opposed laws by Democrats forcing their best customers to stand and move to the back.

Little good is done with government force, and with discrimination it's so unnecessary

Stupid......

This thread is about government promoting racism while decrying it on tv. I don't care what someone does personally as that's none of my business. Obviously people have their own reasons for seeking out race, some rational & some nefarious. For example if you want ethnic food or hair care vs someone intentionally avoiding a business because of skin color.
But our government needs to get out of the business of promoting racial characteristics.

We've lost our bearings

OK, so we agree then. Government should not discriminate. I told you upfront I agreed with you on that.

I'm not sure though why you turn around and talk about what private businesses are doing

Stupid......

We've lost our bearings

OK, so we agree then. Government should not discriminate. I told you upfront I agreed with you on that.

I'm not sure though why you turn around and talk about what private businesses are doing
Because my local governments are promoting those apps.
And the Aunt Jemima example is just proof that we as a society are endorsing such actions.

The Communist Democrats have only cared about Minorities if they can gain something politically out of it. Otherwise they want Minorities to stay on the Communist Democratic Plantation shut the hell up and be happy!

Stupid......

We've lost our bearings

Because my local governments are promoting those apps.
And the Aunt Jemima example is just proof that we as a society are endorsing such actions.
They are getting insane, it's just so to make them sleep well at night I guess

Stupid......

We've lost our bearings
How is EatOkra racist ?

Stupid......

We've lost our bearings
How is EatOkra racist ?
It isn't. Nor was Aunt Jemima and thats my point.

Stupid......

We've lost our bearings
How is EatOkra racist ?
It isn't. Nor was Aunt Jemima and thats my point.

eatokra is the app that informs customers of black owned businesses

Stupid......
And the more the Democratic party of racism promotes BLM and these clearly racist pro-black policies, the more white and Latino Democrats and independents will be motivated to push back in the election by voting Republican.

#walkaway is gaining momentum due to BLM and Democrat racism.
Well...I have heard that Gay owned businesses being forced out of business in blue states are pretty pissed of at the democrats right now too...so...

Forum List

Back