Why has racism become politically and commercially acceptable?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The GOVERNMENT here in KC is literally promoting apps that will direct you to ONLY black owned businesses. Now we have BOB, Black Owned Businesses.

When did this shit become acceptable again?

Can you imagine an app exclusively for white people and promoted by your local government?

Maybe I can promote my remodeling business based on my SKIN COLOR??? Nothing says qualification and quality like SKIN COLOR right?

Stupid......

The GOVERNMENT here in KC is literally promoting apps that will direct you to ONLY black owned businesses. Now we have BOB, Black Owned Businesses.

Can you imagine an app exclusively for white people and promoted by your local government?

Maybe I can promote my remodeling business based on my SKIN COLOR??? Nothing says qualification and quality like SKIN COLOR right?

Stupid......
/—-/ Call yourself and color you want. Libtrads will be too afraid to challenge you. Look what Squaw Warren got away with for decades.

• Banned
Screenshot_20200806-065434_Google Play Store.jpg

Christ, even Google is promoting racial stereotypes.

Stupid......
The return of blackface will be next, but this time it will be to obtain priveledge... LOL

Reverse racism is alive and well today, and the idiots are to stupid to realize it.

Stupid......
Power of propaganda and the reality of our need to conform.

Stupid......

You're right it's not fair. But I prefer this over government handouts to blacks. They still have to compete for your business.

I do agree with you on the part that government should not be promoting discrimination like this though. And I think you should be perfectly free to start a similar app for white businesses. Though I wouldn't use it personally.

What's wrong with the concept though is that black businesses in white areas are not disadvantaged, black businesses in poor black neighborhoods are because their customer base is disadvantaged. When you go to a black owned business in a suburban strip mall, they are no different than white owned businesses in the same location

Stupid......

You're right it's not fair. But I prefer this over government handouts to blacks. They still have to compete for your business.

I do agree with you on the part that government should not be promoting discrimination like this though. And I think you should be perfectly free to start a similar app for white businesses. Though I wouldn't use it personally.

What's wrong with the concept though is that black businesses in white areas are not disadvantaged, black businesses in poor black neighborhoods are because their customer base is disadvantaged. When you go to a black owned business in a suburban strip mall, they are no different than white owned businesses in the same location
Again with the black this and white that... Look we have white's that are disadvantaged, but they are forgotten about or left behind for fear of looking like they are being favored in a toxic racially charged environment. Why is it ok to feel empathy for one group or individual at the cost of another group or individual in these senarios ??

So here's the thing: There are scores of government agencies that impose contractual obligations to subcontract with "Minority-Owned Businesses" (or whatever term they like). Therefore, there are hundreds of companies that are looking for those businesses in order to meet contractual requirements. It has been an issue for decades.

Or ANYONE might want to support minority-owned businesses for whatever reason - none nefarious.

What's the problem?

Stupid......

I have NEVER sought out the race of a business I was involved with.
The thought of seeking to do business solely based on skin color is a slap in the face to race relations and all the progress we've made over the years. We are only further dividing our population with this kind of bullshit.

Stupid......

Come on man, are you a cocaine addict?

The Left is certainly contributing to our racial problems by being blatantly hypocritical. This is just one example.

The most glaring example, of course, is a Presidential candidate who chooses to restrict his veep choices to people without dicks and of the acceptable skin color.

As bad as the Right is on race, the Left has its own fucking issues. A little honest self-reflection from both whacked-out ends would be nice.

Stupid......
And the more the Democratic party of racism promotes BLM and these clearly racist pro-black policies, the more white and Latino Democrats and independents will be motivated to push back in the election by voting Republican.

#walkaway is gaining momentum due to BLM and Democrat racism.

Stupid......

I have NEVER sought out the race of a business I was involved with.
The thought of seeking to do business solely based on skin color is a slap in the face to race relations and all the progress we've made over the years. We are only further dividing our population with this kind of bullshit.
You are exactly right.... Vengence and reverse racism is alive and well today, and this support by the feds based upon a skin color is the very same thing that is decried by liberals/leftist when the government attempts to cross the divide between church and state. Hypocrisy is off the chain.

The Left is certainly contributing to our racial problems by being blatantly hypocritical. This is just one example.

The most glaring example, of course, is a Presidential candidate who chooses to restrict his veep choices to people without dicks and of the acceptable skin color.

As bad as the Right is on race, the Left has its own fucking issues. A little honest self-reflection from both whacked-out ends would be nice.
Well I'll be, a rational post by you.

Stupid......

Again with the black this and white that... Look we have white's that are disadvantaged, but they are forgotten about or left behind for fear of looking like they are being favored in a toxic racially charged environment. Why is it ok to feel empathy for one group or individual at the cost of another group or individual in these senarios ??

I think that question was meant for Grandpa because it has nothing to do with what I said.

I said:

1) Government should not discriminate. Period.

2) People should be free to discriminate however they want to

3) I'm not into discriminating for or against whites or blacks

So your question to me makes zero sense

Well I'll be, a rational post by you.
You may want to read the first line of my sig. That's my politics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back