Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

Trumpybear was not impeached for Russia's sweeping interference in the 2016 election. Nor was he impeached for using the fruit of the poisoned tree, I mean taking advantage of the Russian interference. It's was Trumpybear himself who was caught putting the squeeze on the Ukraine and inciting the Jan 6th insurrection. Not Russia at all
So what? Constant harassment of the president of the United States. With no justification

There were plenty of justification. Trump drove a policy based on hating everyone except white males, and allowing corporations to pollute our air, water and destruction of wildlife habitats just for starters. He ignored the Constitution which was okay with you.
Oh bullshit. Now I know you got nothing. What policy hurt you?

I like to breathe clean air and drink clean water.

The fraud is provable but the courts will not hear the evidence.

I can hardly believe everyone here hasn't had the experience one time or the other of being able to easily prove one's case (or disprove that against you) before the judge in a civil court but he wouldn't allow you to present the evidence you had due to some legal technicality!

No jusge prevented Trump's lawyers from presenting evidence. They had no evidence to present. It is not a judge's job to act as a grand jury. The plaintiff has to present evidence. Then the judge will weigh it.
Bullshit,

You certainly are bullshit. Maybe you need to understand how the legal systen works.
Maybe you need to

You cldearly don't understand how it works.

"'Nuff said"

I'm sure, poster 'easyT65', your newspaper evidence on 2019 election fraud will be a devastating bombshell in court.
In Patterson, New Jersey.
Let us know how that goes for you.

In the meantime, let us ask some polymath poster to figure for us just what percentage those shameful 2,748 questionable ballots you question are to the whole enchilada - the 155,485,078 ballots that were cast.

(I don't know for sure, poster 'easyT65' but, ..... but I'm kinda thinkin' it will be rather small.)
Why do you keep ignoring all the other links....why do you keep ignoring the irefutable fact that the USSC Chief Justice publicly acknowledged that Democrats in Pa, in the middle of the 2020 election, criminally by-passed the state legislature to change election laws, thereby affecting the stolen election, constituting violations of both federal and state Constitutions AND laws?

.....we ALL know EXACTLY why you pathetically cling to 1 error in posting while desperately continuing to ignore undeniable fact / reality.

:p

He did no such thing. All you regurgitate is kook right wingers. You are the ones denying reality.
The fk he didn’t

He did because only kooks believe the election was stolen. Sidney Powell can't understand why people would take her seriously.

Trumpybear was not impeached for Russia's sweeping interference in the 2016 election. Nor was he impeached for using the fruit of the poisoned tree, I mean taking advantage of the Russian interference. It's was Trumpybear himself who was caught putting the squeeze on the Ukraine and inciting the Jan 6th insurrection. Not Russia at all
So what? Constant harassment of the president of the United States. With no justification

There were plenty of justification. Trump drove a policy based on hating everyone except white males, and allowing corporations to pollute our air, water and destruction of wildlife habitats just for starters. He ignored the Constitution which was okay with you.

And what? Did Trump give you something? Don’t townships provide water? And what air issue did you have?

"'Nuff said"

I'm sure, poster 'easyT65', your newspaper evidence on 2019 election fraud will be a devastating bombshell in court.
In Patterson, New Jersey.
Let us know how that goes for you.

In the meantime, let us ask some polymath poster to figure for us just what percentage those shameful 2,748 questionable ballots you question are to the whole enchilada - the 155,485,078 ballots that were cast.

(I don't know for sure, poster 'easyT65' but, ..... but I'm kinda thinkin' it will be rather small.)
Why do you keep ignoring all the other links....why do you keep ignoring the irefutable fact that the USSC Chief Justice publicly acknowledged that Democrats in Pa, in the middle of the 2020 election, criminally by-passed the state legislature to change election laws, thereby affecting the stolen election, constituting violations of both federal and state Constitutions AND laws?

.....we ALL know EXACTLY why you pathetically cling to 1 error in posting while desperately continuing to ignore undeniable fact / reality.

:p

He did no such thing. All you regurgitate is kook right wingers. You are the ones denying reality.
The fk he didn’t

He did because only kooks believe the election was stolen. Sidney Powell can't understand why people would take her seriously.
The fk he didn’t

And what? Did Trump give you something? Don’t townships provide water? And what air issue did you have?

Apparently you have no trouble with companies being allowed to pollute.

When you breathe you pollute

This country is now run by fascists, criminals, and they have added murder.

Your alienation from America and your contempt for the will of the People are unfortunate.

The unAmerican blatherskites that fester within and befoul the GOP are being denounced:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy declared Friday that the GOP is not the party of “nativist dog whistles” — an indirect swipe at a new right-wing caucus being formed inside his conference.
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 7.33.03 AM.png
“America is built on the idea that we are all created equal and success is earned through honest, hard work. It isn’t built on identity, race, or religion,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) tweeted Friday late afternoon. “The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln & the party of more opportunity for all Americans—not nativist dog whistles.”
... Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and other pro-Trump lawmakers are planning to launch an “America First Caucus” to fight for MAGA priorities in Congress.
An early draft of a prospective policy platform for the group... calls for respecting "Anglo-Saxon political traditions” and returning to an architectural style that “befits the progeny of European architecture.”
...House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who has been vocal in her belief that Republicans need to make clear they’re not the party of white supremacy, also appeared to call out the controversial caucus.
“Racism, nativism, and anti-Semitism are evil,” she tweeted. “History teaches we all have an obligation to confront & reject such malicious hate.”

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

The gatewaypundit. That tells you how reliable that story is. Liars 2will lie and fix the numbers to support the lie.
The pifflewits who fantasize that there there is any credible evidence for the Loser's "Landslide!" being stolen cannot ask themselves the reasonable question: "Why is no one among all the Trumpy officeholders, Trumpy judges, Trumpy prosecutors, Trumpy investigative reporters, and other Trumpy diehards interested in blowing the lid on their vast conspiracy and exposing all the masterminds, coordinators or, at the very least, a few of the thousands needed to pull it off so secretively and effectively?"

Are they all in on it too?

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 7.47.25 AM.png

"HANG MIKE PENCE! HANG MIKE PENCE!"

Last edited:
Then show us all where my post is not true. You cannot. How is that my problem?
Your remedial reader entices you, but you'll need to reference reality and show where any Trumpy officeholders, any Trumpy judges, any Trumpy prosecutors, any Trumpy investigative reporters, or any other diehard Trumpies anywhere are exposing the masterminds, the coordinators, and the thousands of collaborators in the several states implicated in your vast conspiracy, bringing even just one or two to justice, and re-instating the Loser.
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 8.12.14 AM.png
You can obsess over your "Fun with Adolf and Eva" syllable by syllable, but no one capable of distinguishing its content from reality is pretending that it is reality - despite overwhelming incentives to blow the cataclysmic whistle if it were.

The gatewaypundit. That tells you how reliable that story is. Liars 2will lie and fix the numbers to support the lie.
The pifflewits who fantasize that there there is any credible evidence for the Loser's "Landslide!" being stolen cannot ask themselves the reasonable question: "Why is no one among all the Trumpy officeholders, Trumpy judges, Trumpy prosecutors, Trumpy investigative reporters, and other Trumpy diehards interested in blowing the lid on their vast conspiracy and exposing all the masterminds, coordinators or, at the very least, a few of the thousands needed to pull it off so secretively and effectively?"

Are they all in on it too?

View attachment 480878
"HANG MIKE PENCE! HANG MIKE PENCE!"
Funny you posted this while applauding the entry of foreign aliens instead of Americans

That is the best you can do? Weak, Very weak.

Bullshit,
You certainly are bullshit. Maybe you need to understand how the legal systen works.

Screming Porotestors. Take it from Bee, he knows how the legal system works. God knows he's been hauled before a judge often enough. :smoke:

You are the only criminal I know of. You have no clue what a evidentiary hearing is. The plaintiffs are required to produce evidence in their filing that a judge can look at. The judge is not here to function as a grand jury. The Trump lawyers provided absolutely no evidence of anything.

The Hell you say.

You have no clue what a evidentiary hearing is.

No, I've just stood before a hundred judges myself as an expert witness (it's called Court Qualified). By the way genius, it is "an evidentiary hearing," not "a evidentiary hearing." Try learning English, then get back to me about your education much less knowledge of the courtroom or anything else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back