Why Has FBI Interviewed Almost Every Shooter?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
There seems to be a pattern. These idiots are out there.....the FBI knew about them over a year ago.....yet nothing was done about them....WTF????

There seems to be a pattern. These idiots are out there.....the FBI knew about them over a year ago.....yet nothing was done about them....WTF????

So the FBI can tell the shooters where the best place to kill is, to push the progressive agenda of gun control.

By federal law I am officially classified as an idiot as well as an adjudicated mental defective having been committed to a mental institution as per Title I U.S. Code §1, and Title XVIII U.S. Code §922. The FBI knew I was an idiot, so they were able to take legal action on the grounds of my idiocy to prevent me from ever again purchasing a firearm in my life.

No defense in court has ever been permitted to mental health actions in court, and no release from conditions of civil commitment imposed by fiat has ever been recognized under federal law in the history of the United States.

Are you saying not everyone has a 2nd amendment right to a gun?

Seems to be a common pattern. The FBI does nothing about known dangers to society, yet lets blm and antifart run rampant. Time for the FBI to be SHUT DOWN.

Are you saying not everyone has a 2nd amendment right to a gun?

We have never claimed they did. Properly adjudicated mentally deranged people, and convicted felons have no 2nd Amendment Rights. They are WARDS of the STATE. They can be re-obtained however.

Should the FedEx shooter been arrested and locked up last year?

Should the FedEx shooter been arrested and locked up last year?

Possibly. He most certainly should have had a mental health expert take a look at him. It appears the FBI looked at him and said "leave this one alone, he's going to blow soon and we can use the fallout".

The FBI wants our guns as bad as dems do....they are manipulating these shooters and or allowing them to obtain weapons and purposely not stopping them from killing pure and simple...domestic fast and furious.....

Christopher Wray is a disaster, a tool of the deep state.
It seems to me that if you can identify these people (which they have) before they kill someone..and do something..that makes more sense than trying to take everyone else's 2nd Amendment writes away.
1618690767149.png

Perhaps it isn't secret government agencies the American people need to worry about.

*****SMILE*****

:)

They sent him for an eval and the "mental health professionals" said he wasn't a risk. The FBI didn't give back his shotgun. What else could they do? He hadn't done anything yet.

They sent him for an eval and the "mental health professionals" said he wasn't a risk. The FBI didn't give back his shotgun. What else could they do? He hadn't done anything yet.

From what I've heard the Fed Ex facility didn't allow employees to even bring cell phones into work so I'm willing to bet no one was allowed to bring in a 9mm.

The only sure fire way to stop these incidents is to have the not-crazy people capable of self defense.

I can't believe that after all these decades we still have "gun free zones" or what I call "Free Fire Zones".

Seems to be a common pattern. The FBI does nothing about known dangers to society, yet lets blm and antifart run rampant. Time for the FBI to be SHUT DOWN.
But they do show up at an 84 year old's house at 4am to arrest him for being someone who worked with President Trump. Guess it was too dangerous to send in a social worker to bring the 84 year old in?

Yeah.....so basically you're okay with ignoring this problem rather than putting them in some kind of mental-health program that can help them before they DO do something.....like murder a bunch of innocent people and then blow their own brains out.

Sadly, more should have been done without question. Ineffective mental health response is not being addressed...only a lot of political talk about it. Individuals suffering with psychosis and similar conditions are often just like this: socially isolated due to their own mental condition, something builds enough so he "tipped off" his mom with his goal to commit "suicide by cop", his father's death by suicide was a HUGE red flag, yet was he placed on psych meds or placed under a longer term evaluation? No, it was marked up as a nothing can be done scenario. So...mom reports him...they come in find a pump gun, he most likely needed medical intervention at the very least and social services should have taken over since he had not committed a crime but only stated his intention.

It's worth noting that in all articles that I've read about this state that the FBI "did not identify Hole as espousing a racially motivated ideology" and therefore found him to not be a threat. What? There are many other motives a mentally imbalanced person has for planning to commit "suicide by cop" that has nothing to do with racial grievances. Sounds to me had they found evidence that he was against a specific ethnic group the FBI would have extended their investigation, but without that specific evidence they stopped. Good grief.

The shooter's step-sister stated he was not helped enough, and that appears to be the case. Now, exactly who is to accept responsibility for the lack of help that he needed and didn't receive after the mother notified them with what he's said and the gun he had which was confiscated.

Sadly, more should have been done without question. Ineffective mental health response is not being addressed...only a lot of political talk about it. Individuals suffering with psychosis and similar conditions are often just like this: socially isolated due to their own mental condition, something builds enough so he "tipped off" his mom with his goal to commit "suicide by cop", his father's death by suicide was a HUGE red flag, yet was he placed on psych meds or placed under a longer term evaluation? No, it was marked up as a nothing can be done scenario. So...mom reports him...they come in find a pump gun, he most likely needed medical intervention at the very least and social services should have taken over since he had not committed a crime but only stated his intention.

It's worth noting that in all articles that I've read about this state that the FBI "did not identify Hole as espousing a racially motivated ideology" and therefore found him to not be a threat. What? There are many other motives a mentally imbalanced person has for planning to commit "suicide by cop" that has nothing to do with racial grievances. Sounds to me had they found evidence that he was against a specific ethnic group the FBI would have extended their investigation, but without that specific evidence they stopped. Good grief.

The shooter's step-sister stated he was not helped enough, and that appears to be the case. Now, exactly who is to accept responsibility for the lack of help that he needed and didn't receive after the mother notified them with what he's said and the gun he had which was confiscated.

The leftists just shrug their shoulders and move on.

For some reason (political ideology?) the FBI is still confused about the motive for the biggest mass shooting in modern history that killed 58 people at what the media characterized as a Trump rally in Vegas. Spread enough money around and people won't recognize the name Stephen Paddock or remember that it happened in Vegas.

Forum List

Back