Why Gun Grabbing Nazi Promises of Security Are Bullshit; a CCW Holder is Your Best Defense

"Messenger" obviously only applies to you. There can never be but one side of an argument with you.
I presented facts and you attacked the source of the attacks, i.e. the messenger and not the message, but then any idiot understand that, but it takes a libtard to pretend otherwise.

"Messenger" obviously only applies to you. There can never be but one side of an argument with you.
I presented facts and you attacked the source of the attacks, i.e. the messenger and not the message, but then any idiot understand that, but it takes a libtard to pretend otherwise.

Actually all I did was post the source info you did not.
I gave the links to all the information given and not just one article, dimwit.

Conservative pussies won't ever be fully satisfied until every every man, woman and child is armed with a gun in this country. They won't be satisfied until the USA is officially the most dangerous place in the world to live.

Scumbags.
You really are an idiot.

Welcome to my ignore file.

Actually all I did was post the source info you did not.
I gave the links to all the information given and not just one article, dimwit.

Not who ran the outlet and what their particular bias might be.

Conservative pussies won't ever be fully satisfied until every every man, woman and child is armed with a gun in this country. They won't be satisfied until the USA is officially the most dangerous place in the world to live.

Scumbags.
You really are an idiot.

Can I get on that? I've never seen anything but screed from you, so, yeah.

Scumbags.
You really are an idiot.

You're ignoring me already? What a fucking conservative PUSSY you are.

Forum List

Back