Why green card or nationality is given to man to particular place wherever he marries?

vetea

May 26, 2022
Why he becomes to particular people's by marrying there daughters?

Do you have a link to your claim? Plz. reread the rules about posting a thread here. Thx. And welcome to the boards. :coffee:

I'll tell you this, I'd be proud to have the legal immigrant that does work for me from time to time as a SIL.

Owns his own company, smart, and is a leader.....A father could do much worse.

Thank you for your reply to all brothers and sisters who replied.

Another foreigner trying to participate in the US Message Board! Just what we need!
It's not your private property, nor you represent all Americans. Or can stop all girls for they are not your private property.

And you don't have rights to speak like that. For your forefathers haven't created this American land as well.

Beside that it was an general question. I didn't said anything about Americans. For you are nothing exceptional or special.

It's not your private property, nor you represent all Americans. Or can stop all girls for they are not your private property.

And you don't have rights to speak like that. For your forefathers haven't created this American land as well.
It's called the US Message Board for a reason. Most foreigners on this board are blithering idiots about our government.

And make him also connected with that certain group?

I mean what connect man with certain group? Or else why is he given nationality and green cards?

Besides that Sorry for my poor english! I beg my sorry if there are mistakes in it. Out of your greatness kindly answer to my question.

Of course, women is the real bidding force which can bide one to any particular group within this entire world. And that's why green card and nationlity is also given to him.

Although no one remains as husband and as wife in Europe or america. But that is the reason.

So boy think hindered times before marrying in such places. That is my answer and reply to you.

Think about it nicely and than decide what to do with your life. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back