Why Glenn has never been THIS TERRIFIED for America before

iu

AND we get no answer.

" obediently attaches themselves to Trumpism."

Oh, well that explains it Nazi Mac. Say you vacuous fool, your circular logic might be more sound if you explain what your delusion of "Trumpism" is?
Sure, I've only said this a few dozen times in the past. Trumpism is the ideological, political and psychological cult of personality surrounding one profoundly damaged person.

I'm happy to answer your questions, but I know none of my answers will matter to someone like you. So I'm not really sure why you keep trying when we're both wasting our time.

If you don't like my opinions, again: Tough shit. You're just a Trumpster.

MY GAWD...

A contract dispute? In BUSINESS?

Such a thing is unheard of.

iu
It is standard operating procedure for Trump to refuse to pay what he said he would pay. Even FOXNews thinks that is wrong. Trump has even cheated some of his lawyers this way. The lesson to be learned from this is that those Trump hires need to get their pay up front in certified checks.

Last edited:
Sure, I've only said this a few dozen times in the past. Trumpism is the ideological, political and psychological cult of personality surrounding one profoundly damaged person.

Got it, so we just follow your circular reasoning. A Trumpist follows Trumpism. Trumpism is what Trumpists follow.

I'm happy to answer your questions, but I know none of my answers will matter to someone like you. So I'm not really sure why you keep trying when we're both wasting our time.

No, you're dancing like a scalded cat. You have no answer. The Reich told you to hate Trump and Trump supporters, and you do.

If you don't like my opinions, again: Tough shit. You're just a Trumpster.

The list of lies you posted earlier - how many of them are consistent with the ACTIONS of President trump as opposed to the one you voted for, Resident Biden?

"I'm against Single Payer. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump worked to repeal fascist care, the government control of health care

Resident Biden works to expand it, calling it his "proudest acheivement."

Are you a "Trumpist" then?

"I think the Democrats regularly go too far on regulation. They confuse "more" with "better". Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump significantly reduced federal regulations - over 14,000 of them.

Resident Biden restored over 7,000 of those and has added thousands more on his own.

"As a 22-year (as of last month) financial advisor/CFP, 7/63/65, CLU/ChFC, I'm a better, more informed, more experienced and more educated capitalist than you mal-informed, simplistic sheep could ever DREAM of being."

Personally, I'd be more comfortable taking financial advice from my dog - based on your posting history. Probably the German Shepherd, the Greyhound is pretty goofy.

"There is no one on this board who has been more articulate and passionate in their opposition to PC and Identity Politics, and as a result I've been called every name under the sun by the hardcore lefties here. Probably THOUSANDS of examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

And yet you'd be real hard pressed to clink to any of them.

"The Left has done a horrible job with the Green Energy thing, offering no clear transitional strategies and instead going too far with any number of their ideas. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

And yet President Trump opposed the embezzlement and fraud that is the "Green" scam.

Resident Biden, Quid Pro - has expanded the scam beyond all belief - 10% to the big guy.

So, Are you a "Trumpist" then?

"I think Lindsey Graham's strangely-timed plan is a good, fair and solid approach to the issue of abortion. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump is a moderate in regard to abortion.

Resident Biden is a radical, promoting abortion until birth and beyond.

Nah, what you are is a liar.

Neither your actions nor your posting history are consistent with the list you posted.

Got it, so we just follow your circular reasoning. A Trumpist follows Trumpism. Trumpism is what Trumpists follow.

No, you're dancing like a scalded cat. You have no answer. The Reich told you to hate Trump and Trump supporters, and you do.

The list of lies you posted earlier - how many of them are consistent with the ACTIONS of President trump as opposed to the one you voted for, Resident Biden?

"I'm against Single Payer. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump worked to repeal fascist care, the government control of health care

Resident Biden works to expand it, calling it his "proudest acheivement."

"I think the Democrats regularly go too far on regulation. They confuse "more" with "better". Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump significantly reduced federal regulations - over 14,000 of them.

Resident Biden restored over 7,000 of those and has added thousands more on his own.

"As a 22-year (as of last month) financial advisor/CFP, 7/63/65, CLU/ChFC, I'm a better, more informed, more experienced and more educated capitalist than you mal-informed, simplistic sheep could ever DREAM of being."

Personally, I'd be more comfortable taking financial advice from my dog - based on your posting history. Probably the German Shepherd, the Greyhound is pretty goofy.

"There is no one on this board who has been more articulate and passionate in their opposition to PC and Identity Politics, and as a result I've been called every name under the sun by the hardcore lefties here. Probably THOUSANDS of examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

And yet you'd be real hard pressed to clink to any of them.

"The Left has done a horrible job with the Green Energy thing, offering no clear transitional strategies and instead going too far with any number of their ideas. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

And yet President Trump opposed the embezzlement and fraud that is the "Green" scam.

Resident Biden, Quid Pro - has expanded the scam beyond all belief - 10% to the big guy.

So, Are you a "Trumpist" then?

"I think Lindsey Graham's strangely-timed plan is a good, fair and solid approach to the issue of abortion. Examples of me saying that are easily found using the search function."

President Trump is a moderate in regard to abortion.

Resident Biden is a radical, promoting abortion until birth and beyond.

Nah, what you are is a liar.

Neither your actions nor your posting history are consistent with the list you posted.
tl;dr

But I'm not like you. I don't hate anyone.

A Trumpster is a manipulated rube who adores Trump and obediently attaches themselves to Trumpism.

It can't possibly be that complicated for you to understand, but who knows, maybe it is.
Oh? Not even this guy?

this-timeline-is-protected-by-donald-trump-2505208.png

It is standard operating procedure for Trump to refuse to pay what he said he would pay.

And you wouldn't lie to slander your betters. You're an objective chimp.

Even FOXNews thinks that is wrong. Trump has even cheated some of his lawyers this way. The lesson to be learned from this is that those Trump hires need to get their pay up front in certified checks.

You are laughable.

I took the time to explain the concept of contracts to you, but alas you lack the requisite IQ points to grasp it, even in such simplified terms.

What's up with the "you're just a Trumpist" marginalization, Mac Daddy?
His world is falling apart.

When the Reich seized power in 2020, Mac was convinced that America was done, there would be no more elections in which Republicans could actually win. That the nation would be like California, one party rule rushing toward the North Korean model of government.

Now his Reich will lose both houses of congress, Adolf Biden is going to be impeached, and there is a very high chance Donald Trump will win the presidency in 2024. The voter fraud democrats depend on has been shut down in over a dozen states. Just not good for ol' mac.

ANDDDD you ooze back to your sewer again, as the blowhard coward EVERYONE knows you to be.

Always the same with you Mac.

You post bullshit bullet points, but when someone refutes them

"Oh, I didn't read it."
Pretend I'm a lefty, and you're lying. That's all this silly drama has demonstrated.

All your weird leg humping means nothing.

Forum List

Back