Why giving women the right to vote was a mistake

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They support the clown show in DC.

---Support from women boosts Biden to another year-high approval rating---

Wow...............now you're against women being able to vote? Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you go and say that giving women the ability to vote was a mistake to every female you know (your own family included) who is able to vote, and see if they agree with you?

The fact that women could not vote was a violation of Human Rights.

The fact that men were conscripted up to 1970 was a much greater violation of Human Rights.

Wow...............now you're against women being able to vote? Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you go and say that giving women the ability to vote was a mistake to every female you know (your own family included) who is able to vote, and see if they agree with you?
There are some women in my family who aren't any brighter than the rest of the women in America.

There are some women in my family who aren't any brighter than the rest of the women in America.
Jus do not.

MRAs never ever oppose Equal Rights for women. We oppose discrimination against men.

Fortunately, women can vote in every Nation on Earth. Sadly, in many places, men are still drafted.

Women can vote for whomever they feel is competent enough to do the job, just like any man.

Just because they don't vote the way YOU want them to, doesn't mean they're all demented Nazicrats.

Just because they don't vote Trump or Republican doesn't mean they vote Democrat either.
There are several parties that have members to choose from. There's also this thing called a "write in vote", which I have used frequently when I vote.

There is the possibility that the Democrats could retain power they do not deserve because of an over-emotionalized, distorted campaign on abortion "rights". These "rights" have not been taken away, but the truth doesn't matter to Democrats. I think that may be what the OP was getting at.

Women voters filled the Common Council with women alders, who have made a disaster of my city (imo, of course). :biggrin:

Proverbs 31.

She's running the family business.
He's "in the gate" tending to community business. ;)

Maybe it's giving men the vote that leads to the clowning around.

Lol I do all the time
Some actually agree ..as a voting block they're a complete fucking disaster

Just ask Camille paglia

It is always easy to spot the Incels on a forum like this

Forum List

Back