Why Geraldo couldn't report from OWS

So now, it's not the banks they are mad at.. it's FOX News?

I know being a concrete thinker puts you, Conservative, at a disadvantage; I feel compelled to help so I'll explain.

OWS is democracy in action, calling out the financial services industry for nonfeasance and misfeasance as well as malfeasance is an essential part of the democratic process. Fox News, and NewsCorp in general also has a public duty which they breach everyday. Does Fox News lie? You betcha, by omission and by commission; overtly and covertly using the the tools of rhetoric: half-truths, rumors, innuendos and make believe.

Calling out Fox News and their parent corporation is democracy in action; propaganda purveyors are in it for themselves. Knowing the difference is what separates concrete from critical thinkers and the ignorant from the informed.

• Banned
So now, it's not the banks they are mad at.. it's FOX News?

I know being a concrete thinker puts you, Conservative, at a disadvantage; I feel compelled to help so I'll explain.

OWS is democracy in action, calling out the financial services industry for nonfeasance and misfeasance as well as malfeasance is an essential part of the democratic process. Fox News, and NewsCorp in general also has a public duty which they breach everyday. Does Fox News lie? You betcha, by omission and by commission; overtly and covertly using the the tools of rhetoric: half-truths, rumors, innuendos and make believe.

Calling out Fox News and their parent corporation is democracy in action; propaganda purveyors are in it for themselves. Knowing the difference is what separates concrete from critical thinkers and the ignorant from the informed.

Fox News theme song (I think of them every time I hear it.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o]Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

"We can do the innuendo, we can dance and sing;
And when it's said and done, we haven't told you a thing.
We all know that crap is king! Give us dirty laundry."

Why aren't these people angry about Solyndra and the TRILLIIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars that Obama is handing out to his people in the Unions and Government? Too many ignorant souls led by mob mentality!

Forum List

Back