Why Fords Father Didn't Back Her During Rape Issue

Nobody raped Ford. That was just one of her fantasies. But it was really funny how all the Democrats who were so worried about poor Ford dropped her like a hot potato as soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed. They used her then threw her away. Nice people those Democrats are.

Beyond Blasely-Ford's politically inspired and baseless accusations, we also have the truly deplorable actions by the Democrats on the Senate Judicial committee that sat on the accusation for months before bringing it to light at the last instance. This is dirty politics, I can't think of a perjorative that is more descriptive. It isn't illegal, but it sure as hell is dishonorable to force a person THEY KNEW wasn't guilty to undergo the bullshit and tortuous treatment they put him through. And they'll do it again too, to the next person.

From the link in post one,

As a reminder, the Senate Judiciary Committee produced a lengthy report after Kavanaugh's confirmation and a thorough investigation. The report found not a single accusation against him had evidence or merit.

"After an extensive investigation that included the thorough review of all potentially credible evidence submitted and interviews of more than 40 individuals with information relating to the allegations, including classmates and friends of all those involved, Committee investigators found no witness who could provide any verifiable evidence to support any of the allegations brought against Justice Kavanaugh," the report states. "In other words, following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh."

=============================================

She lied like hell, there were ZERO evidence that she was assaulted by Justice Kavanaugh. She refused to turn over some "evidence"s requested by the Senate committee, the FBI investigation results didn't help her either, she KNOWS there is nothing in it to support her fantasy.

The woman KNOWS she doesn't have a case against him because the Law in the State of Maryland where this alleged assault took place, has NO expiration date for Rape and sexual assault crimes, she can still file a lawsuit there against him, but she hasn't done anything......, gee I wonder why.

Lol !
This from the article: "She had the backing of the leftist media"

Let me fix this for the author:

"She had the backing of the media"

The hardest family relationship to screw up is dad-daughter and the lying flake fake did that.

Something is off with this. I am not sure I believe it in the least. I find it hard to swallow that a father does not back his daughter in something like this.

Nobody raped Ford. That was just one of her fantasies. But it was really funny how all the Democrats who were so worried about poor Ford dropped her like a hot potato as soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed. They used her then threw her away. Nice people those Democrats are.
Ford's ride after the hearings. .. download (47).jpeg

Something is off with this. I am not sure I believe it in the least. I find it hard to swallow that a father does not back his daughter in something like this.
He knows she makes things up

Would you back your child if they were slandering an innocent person? How about tearing up an entire innocent family?

If your son raped a woman would you support him?

You can love your child without participating in their misdeeds.

According to "multiple (unnamed anonymous unidentified) people familiar with the conversation", somebody name Katie Pavlich smears an innocent guy of being an accessory to rape. Lefties used to be redundant. Now they are pathetic and desperate.

Would you back your child if they were slandering an innocent person? How about tearing up an entire innocent family?

Would you think that your child was lying?

Typically, parents are going to trust what their children say in regards to being attacked.

Typically, parents are going to trust what their children say in regards to being attacked.
I think not.

Any good parent knows it takes time for a child to grow a sense of morality no matter how you raise them. Any good parent knows to be skeptical and not to blindly trust what a child says because children CAN lie often DO lie and those lies can come back to bite the child hard, especially if they are false accusations of criminal behavior.

Any good parent maintains neutrality if their child makes SERIOUS accusations, they may act to ensure the child's safety but not to blindly trust them either,

Perhaps he knew his child was a liar. Perhaps she confided in him that $800,000.00 was too good to pass up.

As for me? My kids are honest. Besides, they have never accepted large sums of money in exchange for testimony.

Forum List

Back