Why exactly do people place so much emphasis on sex anyway?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I get that it's a natural urge. I guess it would feel good. I'm not against it in any way. I just don't really get why people obsess over it so hard. It's really just putting your dick in a woman and moving around until things happen if you think about it. Not really much more to it than that. Why are people always so eager for... that? They act like it's a real need on par with food and water.

I guess it depends on the person. Not everyone makes it an obsession, but with the right person it's a deep connection not just moving around.

I get that it's a natural urge. I guess it would feel good. I'm not against it in any way. I just don't really get why people obsess over it so hard. It's really just putting your dick in a woman and moving around until things happen if you think about it. Not really much more to it than that. Why are people always so eager for... that? They act like it's a real need on par with food and water.
Are you a virgin?

Not trying to be insulting.

Are you a virgin?

Yep.
Why do people act like it s wrong to wait until marriage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Are you a virgin?

Yep.
Why do people act like it s wrong to wait until marriage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Good for you! I can respect that....sex is all too powerful of an influence on people. It is good and the temptation is always there. Although I am not a virgin, I do take pride in the fact that I take intimate relationships very serious.

Put it in her butt. Then you can still be a virgin. :thup:

There we go I've done my good deed for the day.

If someone seems to be putting an undo emphasis on sex I'd look at how repressive and discouraging it is in their lives. When people are free to enjoy sex it doesn't become excessive. When sex is denied them they do tend to fixate on it.

Peace, Pedro de San Patricio.

Some people might have high sex drives and others low sex drives...but sex is an expression of feelings & desires. It can be an expression of love or just fulfillment of lusts, but it's more than just moving around I think:).

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Human beings are carbon based life forms hardwired to create more human beings.

Life seeks to expand.

The End.

Forum List

Back