Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You protest
You vandalize businesses
You destroy private property
You call for chaos
You call for assassination
You block traffic
You make innocent people scared

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

And now you're claiming that Trump has reneged BEFORE he's even assumed the office officially.

Probably because they are observing his prospective cabinet choices for when he does assume office. He might as well of invited the circus to serve in his administration.

Well, if Trump would actually wait until he takes office to flip his flapjacks, then maybe the naysayers would wait to call him out on it.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It is all FUCKING RETARDED, ALL OF IT. I understand your assholes are sore and the buttcream isn't working but get a damn grip on yourselves.

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.

Trump didn't suddenly support certain provisions of Obamacare. He's been in support for keeping preexisting conditions and keeping basement children on their parents policies for months. He's remained remarkably consistent on those items.

• Banned
You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

It's only retarded to racists such as yourself. I don't give a fuck whether he's taken office yet or not. I don't want a racist and misogynist bully like Trump to be president. You have no moral decency, so it obviously doesn't matter to you.
I didn't support Trump dumbfuck.
Welcome to ignore

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

TFB! :biggrin:

IMG_1074.JPG

Why don't you dumbass liberals WAIT until Trump actually takes office before you say he's reneging

Because they are racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, seditious, treasonous, flag-burning anarchists, as seen by their own actions.

So what you're saying is you're so shallow that you're easily triggered by words?

Pathetic

He is saying that you might have a point were Donald Trump not already talking about what he is going to do in office before he gets in office.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

I don't give a fucking shit that Hillary isn't president. I care that Trump is. You dumbasses royally fucked up and you will figure that out in less than a year's time.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

I don't give a fucking shit that Hillary isn't president. I care that Trump is. You dumbasses royally fucked up and you will figure that out in less than a year's time.
Trump is not president, Obama is. This anarchy is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO STOP. In this country we have one president at a time and they are responsible for keeping the peace.

You protest
You vandalize businesses
You call for chaos
You block traffic

Trump is not president, Obama is. This anarchy is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO STOP. In this country we have one president at a time and they are responsible for keeping the peace.
Your deflection is pathetic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back