Why don't we ever see Kamala Harris' husband?

What might be more interesting is Kamala's parents. Could they be one white and one mulatto? Would that qualify her as a true black woman?

Her mother is from India, and reflects the ethnicity that is dominant there.

What pictures I've seen of her father, he looks white. Possibly a little bit of black, but clearly more Caucasian than Negroid.

I've seen pictures of Kamala's sister, who looks Indian, possibly white/Indian mix.

Kamala, herself, looks white. I just don't see anything in her appearance that suggests anything but Caucasian. Makes me wonder if she's adopted, as otherwise, you'd think she'd show some sign of her mother's Indian ethnicity, as her sister does.

What might be more interesting is Kamala's parents. Could they be one white and one mulatto? Would that qualify her as a true black woman?

What pictures I've seen of her father, he looks white. Possibly a little bit of black, but clearly more Caucasian than Negroid.

I've seen pictures of Kamala's sister, who looks Indian, possibly white/Indian mix.

Kamala, herself, looks white. I just don't see anything in her appearance that suggests anything but Caucasian. Makes me wonder if she's adopted, as otherwise, you'd think she'd show some sign of her mother's Indian ethnicity, as her sister does.
what does this matter? I've seen pictures of white guys with salt-and-pepper putin-poodle beards. What does this have to do this have had to do with being an American?

what does this matter? I've seen pictures of white guys with salt-and-pepper putin-poodle beards. What does this have to do this have had to do with being an American?

It wouldn't matter at all, except that Kamala Harris claims to be black.

If she lies about her ethnicity, especially when it is that obvious that she's lying, then how can you trust her to be truthful about anything?

Anyone seen Mrs Pence? Yea... me either.
Yeah, Karen has been around....all the time.....The only person less visible than Kamala's husband is the governor of Oregon........I finally saw her when the Proud Boys were going to Portland....she finally said tear gas was ok? But not for ANTIFA......hmmmmmmmmmmm

Normally I think you're a moron, but I agree, this is way too into detail on someone's race. I don't give a shit, I just don't like Kamala because she loves Tupac, waaaaaaaay too much!

Forum List

Back