Why don't the news media, TV commentators mention what Biden told the illegals?

Biden didn't tell "illegals" to surge to the border. He told "refugee claimants" to come because they have a right to be heard.

Refugee claimants are NOT "illegals".
What words do you think that all of them, illegals included.... not the distinction but the demand..."surge to the border"!
You can excuse all you want but the reality is when you tell people like you with a factual 8.5 second attention... what words do you think they remember?
People like you have an attention span of just 8.25 seconds according to recent studies seconds less than in 2000. Average Human Attention Span By Age (Infographic).
Simple words have impact and when the Future President says...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Blah blah blah... What's the matter, retard? You think I am going to forget my question just because you vomitted all your right-wing garbage?

Sorry, retard. Same question. Let's see if you can answer...

Your orange loser promised to build a wall with Mexico's money. He didn't. So, how come you retards don't hold him responsible?
And you seem to ignore the FACTS that Trump did build the wall, and Biden stopped it!

Well, just imagine, if your orange fuhrer had followed through on his promise... what am I saying? Of course, your orange loser had no intention of doing anything.

The orange douchebag is not only incompetent but a swindler. He and Bannon sure had a great time swindling you retards out of money to build the mythic wall!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Thank goodness that didn't happen, that would be bad.

Now, since you appear to be incapable of learning, allow me to point out to you once again that your previous president doesn't have anything to do with a wall while your current president is responsible for border security, but is doing a lousy job at it. Heck, he was so negligent that he appointed Cackles to take care of it.

What words do you think that all of them, illegals included.... not the distinction but the demand..."surge to the border"!
You can excuse all you want but the reality is when you tell people like you with a factual 8.5 second attention... what words do you think they remember?
People like you have an attention span of just 8.25 seconds according to recent studies seconds less than in 2000. Average Human Attention Span By Age (Infographic).
Simple words have impact and when the Future President says...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

I'm not "excusing reality". That would be YOU, who is making a claim as to what Biden said that was false.

The USA has a REFUGEE crisis on your Southern Border because of climate change, and American government policies under Donald Trump cutting funds to fight gang violence in Central America. REFUGEES are not and have never been "illegal immigrants".

I realize you racist assholes don't know or care about the difference between "illegal immigrants" and "refugees" but YOUR refusal to acknowledge or accept reality is not my problem. To you, any non-white person in the USA who is not a citizen, is an "illegal immigrant".

Just because you foolishly believe the lies Republicans tell you about immigration doesn't change the fact that you're now complaining about a lack of people to fill low wage jobs, like picking vegetable, leading to higher prices for your groceries, which YOU blame on Biden.

Please take your racism and your faux outrage over "illegals" and shove it up your stupid ass.

I'm not "excusing reality". That would be YOU, who is making a claim as to what Biden said that was false.

The USA has a REFUGEE crisis on your Southern Border because of climate change, and American government policies under Donald Trump cutting funds to fight gang violence in Central America. REFUGEES are not and have never been "illegal immigrants".

I realize you racist assholes don't know or care about the difference between "illegal immigrants" and "refugees" but YOUR refusal to acknowledge or accept reality is not my problem. To you, any non-white person in the USA who is not a citizen, is an "illegal immigrant".

Just because you foolishly believe the lies Republicans tell you about immigration doesn't change the fact that you're now complaining about a lack of people to fill low wage jobs, like picking vegetable, leading to higher prices for your groceries, which YOU blame on Biden.

Please take your racism and your faux outrage over "illegals" and shove it up your stupid ass.
Bullshit one is not a refuge cause they are poor.

Oh, lookie - the Canadian leftist accuses others of being racist assholes - and then she has as part of her signature that “Jews invented whining.”

Just another hypocritical leftist screaming “raaaacist“ while she relishes in her contempt for Jews.

LOL So, Rump built the wall and Biden stopped it? :auiqs.jpg:

How is that possible, you retard. Either the orange loser built the wall or he did not. Looks like you are agreeing that your loser left the job incomplete.

Since you agree, answer my original question... Your orange loser promised to build a wall with Mexico's money. He didn't. So, how come you retards don't hold him responsible?

Thank goodness that didn't happen, that would be bad.

Now, since you appear to be incapable of learning, allow me to point out to you once again that your previous president doesn't have anything to do with a wall while your current president is responsible for border security, but is doing a lousy job at it. Heck, he was so negligent that he appointed Cackles to take care of it.
Of course, Rump had nothing to do with the wall... because, wait for it... he didn't build one!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Your orange douchebag is not only a criminal but an incompetent one. All he was in for, was grabbing pussy and your money... in that order! :laughing0301:

Now, answer my question... Your orange loser promised to build a wall with Mexico's money. He didn't. So, how come you retards don't hold him responsible?

LOL So, Rump built the wall and Biden stopped it? :auiqs.jpg:

How is that possible, you retard. Either the orange loser built the wall or he did not. Looks like you are agreeing that your loser left the job incomplete.

Since you agree, answer my original question... Your orange loser promised to build a wall with Mexico's money. He didn't. So, how come you retards don't hold him responsible?
OK OK... So Trump didn't get the wall finished because the MSM/Idiots like you supported Biden who I am sure you will be happy when his guarantee
comes out "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Remember Biden said he guarantees to destroy 10 million jobs, that create 8% of our GDP...even simple products of the 6,000 from oil, i.e. tires will have to find something else to replace 200 million barrels of oil used to produce 2 billion tires! And Biden wants to get rid of that! Why do you support all of these actions that increase gas prices?

So which would you like to see better... A wall that keeps out the drugs that are killing More than 1,500 people per week die from opioid-related overdoses, ... Most fentanyl in the United States is smuggled across the southern border.https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/us-opioid-epidemic

The destruction of an industry that represents 8% of GDP, 10 million jobs and small point important component of the 2 billion tires made each year that consume 200 million barrels of oil?
By the way which is a positive attribute vs a negative attribute? Just curious as to what you perception is.

Of course, Rump had nothing to do with the wall... because, wait for it... he didn't build one!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Your orange douchebag is not only a criminal but an incompetent one. All he was in for, was grabbing pussy and your money... in that order! :laughing0301:

Now, answer my question... Your orange loser promised to build a wall with Mexico's money. He didn't. So, how come you retards don't hold him responsible?
You're persistent, that's for sure. Dumb, but persistent. Hmm, maybe they go together. Now, when did you stop beating your wife?

And, again, since you are obstinate and don't learn very well, I'll remind you that Quid Pro Joe is in charge of border security, it's his responsibility and he needs to secure it. There was an election about 2 years ago, and since you neither remember nor acknowledge that it happened, it means that Quid Pro Joe is now in charge of border security. It simply doesn't matter who else did what. HE will be held responsible for border security, he and Cackles.

Biden didn't tell "illegals" to surge to the border. He told "refugee claimants" to come because they have a right to be heard.

Refugee claimants are NOT "illegals".
And are you dumb enough to believe the "illegals" know the difference??? Really??? Hahahah...
Ok I'm an illegal... I hear Biden say ONLY "refugee claimants" should surge...." Hmmm.... I'm a "refugee claimant"!! Yeah that's it!!!
Ok... I'm a refugee claimant but I'll not be able to go through the border legally because...hmmm I can't show I'm a refugee claimant because
I don't know what that means!!!"
You are so ignorant to think that "illegals" who are agreeing to break the law already can now claim they are "refugees"?
If you are dumb enough to believe that, then I know why you support Biden... because you are truly ignorant. These illegals only heard these
words..."surge to the border"!!!

Since we are talking about what is not being mentioned... how come trumptards don't mention the huuuuge wall Rump was going to build?

You know the one that the orange loser promised that he would build with Mexico's peso, no less? Whatever happened to that?

Did Bannon skip town with all the dough or did he leave some for the orange one?

How come you retards don't hold Rump accountable? If he had built the wall, would we still have this problem?

Trump has no choice when it comes to Agenda 30 and the remodeling of the world socio-economic structure lest he wants to be JFK'd. The cabal creates stupid shyt like racism, sexism, gender bullshit to keep the morons distracted while they disassemble the UNSUSTAINABLE WESTERN ECONOMIES behind the curtain.
If you are young, you are screwed and dont know it yet. Your Demented pedophile is going to destroy the middle class in a few years and you will be lucky to cut grass for Mexicans. You better be an ACCEPTABLE MINORITY ( no arabs / Asians) or you will be cleaning toilets for the rest of your life. No, a college degree isnt going to help you as hiring will be predominately based on race / skin color. Bidens cabal is sacrificing white people as the cause of the worlds problems so that the brown skins ( 80% of the world ) work with the cabal.

People like you deserve Biden and what the Deep State has planned for you. Me, I will be retired soon and you will be paying my bills.

And are you dumb enough to believe the "illegals" know the difference??? Really??? Hahahah...
Ok I'm an illegal... I hear Biden say ONLY "refugee claimants" should surge...." Hmmm.... I'm a "refugee claimant"!! Yeah that's it!!!
Ok... I'm a refugee claimant but I'll not be able to go through the border legally because...hmmm I can't show I'm a refugee claimant because
I don't know what that means!!!"
You are so ignorant to think that "illegals" who are agreeing to break the law already can now claim they are "refugees"?
If you are dumb enough to believe that, then I know why you support Biden... because you are truly ignorant. These illegals only heard these
words..."surge to the border"!!!

First off, your assume that a refugee heard Biden at all. What an idiot you are to think that. There's no access to American TV and news media in these countries. You obsesses racists think that everyone is just looking for a way to go to America.

You seem to think that life is just a bowl of cherries in these countries and that people aren't fleeing for their lives. Or that the USA bears no responsibility for their plight.

I find your selfish and unChristian attitude to be replusive and disgusting.

Since we are talking about what is not being mentioned... how come trumptards don't mention the huuuuge wall Rump was going to build?

You know the one that the orange loser promised that he would build with Mexico's peso, no less? Whatever happened to that?

Did Bannon skip town with all the dough or did he leave some for the orange one?

How come you retards don't hold Rump accountable? If he had built the wall, would we still have this problem?
There should be a wall and military guarding it

First off, your assume that a refugee heard Biden at all. What an idiot you are to think that. There's no access to American TV and news media in these countries. You obsesses racists think that everyone is just looking for a way to go to America.

You seem to think that life is just a bowl of cherries in these countries and that people aren't fleeing for their lives. Or that the USA bears no responsibility for their plight.

Keep proving just how stupid you are

Wow. What a leftist…..she hit all leftist talking points:

1. Accuses others of racism, check.
2. Claims the illegals with their iPhones are fleeing for their lives, check.
3. Self-Hating American blames the USA for the illegals, check.
4. Makes a smack against a poster she’s guessing is Christian, check.

The only thing she forgot was to blame Israel.

Wow. What a leftist…..she hit all leftist talking points:

1. Accuses others of racism, check.
2. Claims the illegals with their iPhones are fleeing for their lives, check.
3. Self-Hating American blames the USA for the illegals, check.
4. Makes a smack against a poster she’s guessing is Christian, check.

The only thing she forgot was to blame Israel.

1. Another stupid racist heard from. When someone makes a racist post, that makes them a racist and when it comes to immigration problems, the racists come out like the cockroaches in the dark.

2. Proves just how stupid you really are. Would you make this dangerous trip just for shits and giggles????

3. Proud Canadian who is disgusted at the way you treat refugees. Shame on you.

4. Seeks to justify behaviour that is both unAmerican and lacking in human decency. Selfish, greedy and Republican is no way to go through life.

There is no way for Americans to justify their treatment of refugees on the Southern Border. From separating parents from their children, to locking refugee claimants in prison camps. Americans function as if the rest of the world can't see what you're doing and aren't sickened by your behaviour.

"There's no access to American TV and news media in these countries"? What an idiot you are to think that. Seriously, what rock are you living under?

New Topics

Forum List

Back