Why don't the news media, TV commentators mention what Biden told the illegals?

Learn to read, retard. Your side is the one that is going on and on about how bad the border situation is. I'm not.

But, if the border situation is that bad, how come your orange fuhrer did not follow through on his promise?

So, back to my original question - How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?
It took too long to get funding, but the funding was there to FINISH the wall, Biden stopped it. Biden prevented the completion of the wall.

It took too long to get funding, but the funding was there to FINISH the wall, Biden stopped it. Biden prevented the completion of the wall.
LOL. So, your orange loser doesn't keep his promise, and it's Biden's fault!!! :auiqs.jpg: And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously.

I don't remember the orange douchebag claiming he needs Biden's help. But, I do remember him claiming that he would get Mexico to chip in.

Whatever happened to that promise?

After Xiden encouraged the illegals to surge, the cartels changed their business model and really stepped up the human trafficking. Xiden is the Cartel President.
Is it any wonder why the government is so remiss in its responsibility to control our borders?

What you basically have going on, and no, you don't hear anything about it in mainstream cable news entertainment, is that NGO groups are manipulating our own system in synergy with the Biden administration to purposefully assault and undermine American sovereignty in the name of the so called ''right to migrate.''

The idea, simply, is to create and manipulate the manufactured crisis to establish regional Canada/USA/Mexico governmental infrastructure and policy.

Basically American sovereignty is literally and purposefully under direct assault from within and the cartels and NGOs are working with the administration to bring it to fruition. Soros, for example, is feeding millions of dollars to these NGO groups who are coordinating the so-called migration.

Technically speaking, the son of a bitch in the Oval Office should be tried for treason and sentenced accordingly.

Last edited:
Learn to read, retard. Your side is the one that is going on and on about how bad the border situation is. I'm not.

But, if the border situation is that bad, how come your orange fuhrer did not follow through on his promise?

So, back to my original question - How come you retards don't hold your orange douchebag to his promise? Care to answer that question?
Here's the problem with your little temper tantrum. First, Congress refused to follow through on TRUMP!'s plans and he was forced to build what he could. Second, the border was secured before Quid Pro snuck into office and illegal crossings exploded as soon as he did. That's on him, and he's doing nothing about the situation. He assigned Cackles to fix the problem (so much for your little "there's no problem" antics), which was worse than useless. And, because you seem to be unaware of this, TRUMP! is no longer in office, there's nothing to hold him to. It's all on Quid Pro now, and he will be held to securing the border.

Since we are talking about what is not being mentioned... how come trumptards don't mention the huuuuge wall Rump was going to build?

You know the one that the orange loser promised that he would build with Mexico's peso, no less? Whatever happened to that?

Did Bannon skip town with all the dough or did he leave some for the orange one?

How come you retards don't hold Rump accountable? If he had built the wall, would we still have this problem?

Weak fucker, and how come you leftists can't take it, always projecting.

The wall wasn't built because puss democrats interfered with it. Look at the results. You people NEVER make good decisions and blame others for it.

Here's the problem with your little temper tantrum. First, Congress refused to follow through on TRUMP!'s plans and he was forced to build what he could. Second, the border was secured before Quid Pro snuck into office and illegal crossings exploded as soon as he did. That's on him, and he's doing nothing about the situation. He assigned Cackles to fix the problem (so much for your little "there's no problem" antics), which was worse than useless. And, because you seem to be unaware of this, TRUMP! is no longer in office, there's nothing to hold him to. It's all on Quid Pro now, and he will be held to securing the border.
LOL. So, Rump did build the wall and then it suddenly disappeared? That's the story you are going with? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

This is why I love conversing with you trumptards. You don't even get how dumb you come across. Thanks, retard for the laughs. :itsok:

Weak fucker, and how come you leftists can't take it, always projecting.

The wall wasn't built because puss democrats interfered with it. Look at the results. You people NEVER make good decisions and blame others for it.
So, Rump did not build the wall and somehow it is the Dems fault? :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever happened to his promise that he would build it with... wait for it... with Mexico's pesos? :laughing0301:

Gad, I can see why Rump loves his poorly educated. You idiots will believe anything. :itsok:

Whatever happened to his promise that he would build it with... wait for it... with Mexico's pesos? :laughing0301:

Gad, I can see why Rump loves his poorly educated. You idiots will believe anything. :itsok:

Geez, I wonder why Biden hasn't cured cancer yet and end oil like he promised. Fuck, what happened to curing COVID, he promised that as well.

You must be an intellect then right? Ooooooops, your miss-education.

First of all look at this since the FIRST of this year... border encounters of illegals... MOST because they ONLY have heard this statement from Biden: surge to the border, "
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,

So why don't they remind Biden HE encouraged the surge to the border? Illegals remember this. The president of the US telling illegals... surge to the border,!

View attachment 701756

LOL. So, Rump did build the wall and then it suddenly disappeared? That's the story you are going with? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

This is why I love conversing with you trumptards. You don't even get how dumb you come across. Thanks, retard for the laughs. :itsok:
Who said anything about a wall disappearing other than the voices in your head? I think it's time for your meds again.

The border is all Quid Pro's responsibility. Somehow you keep forgetting that. Do you have a recall problem?

Very good source Moonglow!
But Reuters is part of the MSM biased reporting that gave 90% to Biden and 96% to Hillary.
As a result they did not once mention in the article that Biden said
"surge to the border"! Those are the words most illegals heard. Now Biden was talking about "asylum" seekers... but the careless use of language
like Biden said.."
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Any wonder why oil companies had the excuse to raise prices nearly 159% from $1.93 under Trump to $5.032 in 06/22? Wonder how much Hunter made off the gas companies for that assistance by Joe?

MSMdonations.png

Geez, I wonder why Biden hasn't cured cancer yet and end oil like he promised. Fuck, what happened to curing COVID, he promised that as well.

You must be an intellect then right? Ooooooops, your miss-education.
Did he? Did Biden promise to cure cancer or "end oil" (whatever the fuck that means!)? Did he also promise to cure Covid? Do you have any proof?

Or, maybe you think Biden is God? Wow. A trumptard that believes in our lord and savior Joseph Biden!!! Who knew?

All stupidity aside, your orange loser did promise to build a wall. That too, with Mexico footing the bill. We have it on tape, you suckers!

Don't blame the Dems for something your orange douchebag promised. You credulous mouth-breathing retards fell for the orange loser's promise and we will not let you forget.

So, one more time... How come you idiots do not hold the orange douchebag to his promise of building a wall? Why do you idiots blame Biden and the Dems for your fuhrer's broken promise?

The border is all Quid Pro's responsibility. Somehow you keep forgetting that. Do you have a recall problem?
Did Biden promise he would keep out Mexicans? Your orange douchebag did.

And what is even more hilarious? You retards fell for the orange swindler hoax. :auiqs.jpg:

But wait... here is the kicker... your orange douchebag not only scammed you but his henchman Bannon then made sure to skip town with the loot!!! The money that should have paid for a wall!!! :laughing0301:

No wonder you retards are so mad. I would be too. If I had been scammed as good as you credulous mouth-breathing retards have been. :itsok:

Did he? Did Biden promise to cure cancer or "end oil" (whatever the fuck that means!)? Did he also promise to cure Covid? Do you have any proof?

Or, maybe you think Biden is God? Wow. A trumptard that believes in our lord and savior Joseph Biden!!! Who knew?

All stupidity aside, your orange loser did promise to build a wall. That too, with Mexico footing the bill. We have it on tape, you suckers!

Don't blame the Dems for something your orange douchebag promised. You credulous mouth-breathing retards fell for the orange loser's promise and we will not let you forget.

So, one more time... How come you idiots do not hold the orange douchebag to his promise of building a wall? Why do you idiots blame Biden and the Dems for your fuhrer's broken promise?
say dumbshit, if I prove it promise to shut your fucking mouth?

I'd ask you to admit you're a fool, but baby steps.

Forum List

Back