Why don't the Democrats have any normal people running for President?

I'm not saying Trump is normal either, but really, the vast majority of Americans are normal. Why aren't there any normal people running for President for the Democrats?
What do you mean by normal?

I'm not saying Trump is normal either, but really, the vast majority of Americans are normal. Why aren't there any normal people running for President for the Democrats?
Most Presidents have been normal up to this point.

It's hard to define.

When someone is saying that men should compete in women's sports if they decide they're really women, that's not normal.

It's hard to define.

When someone is saying that men should compete in women's sports if they decide they're really women, that's not normal.
so you’re talking about policy positions.... they support LGBT rights so they are abnormal. Is that your point?

It's hard to define.

And supporting VERY late term abortions and for having completely open borders with abolishing ICE. That's also NOT normal.

Because of us.

Who in their right mind would subject themselves to the kind of bullshit we offer?
In this aspect we get what we deserve

Forum List

Back