Why don’t Conservatives protest illegal aliens, the Mollie Tibbetts murder..etc

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
These protests obviously motivate voters to get to the polls...that’s the only reason the media and Dem leaders glamorize them.
Why don’t they protest criminality and choose MLK day as the day of protest annually? (yes, you see the real message)
Why don’t Conservatives fight back and take a stand and rally the base? Why is the Left so much better at mobilizing and energizing the people? Why are ALL Leftist protests so politically correct? Why are Leftist protests so much more ‘marketable’ for the media?
The Right has had their asses owned by the Left for decades...The Left using RACISM as their primary tool/vehicle to control and steer the narrative by deciding what is and isn’t PC. When will the Right try something different?

Last edited:
Why don’t they protest criminality and choose MLK day as the day of protest annually? (yes, you see the real message)
Why don’t Conservatives fight back and take a stand and rally the base? Why is the Left so much better at mobilizing and energizing the people? Why are ALL Leftist protests so politically correct? Why are Leftist protests so much more ‘marketable’ for the media?
The Right has had their asses owned by the Left for decades...The Left using RACISM as their primary tool/vehicle to control and steer the narrative by deciding what is and isn’t PC. When will the Right try something different?
I agree with you, and I nominate you to come out of your basement, step up to the plate and take the leadership role on this.

The only question now is, are you up to the challenge?

These protests obviously motivate voters to get to the polls...that’s the only reason the media and Dem leaders glamorize them.

Boo-hoo. Maybe you didn't notice, but the "right" won the White House and both Houses of Congress in 2016. And your whine du jour is "The Right has had their asses owned by the Left for decades"? The loudmouthed minority won.

I agree with you, and I nominate you to come out of your basement, step up to the plate and take the leadership role on this.

he has you there loser......what say you?.....

Beck did a rally on MLK day during the TEA party years and I'm sure some remember how that went over. And you have it backwards on left protests being marketable for the media, as opposed to the media shaping left protests as marketable for the masses.
The DNC convention starts to today with the Floyd funeral "McCain package" tour that will end with Biden officially accepting the nomination and possibly nominating a VP.

TRUMP should start the rallies back up. We know the MSM will go nuts and start back on COVID talking points.

He doesn't have shit, and you are a loser just like he is, and he actually even calls himself a loser, LOL.

Now the question is, is he going to step up to the plate and take the leadership role or not, or will you since you seem to speak for him?

He doesn't have shit, and you are a loser just like he is, and he actually even calls himself a loser, LOL.

Now the question is, is he going to step up to the plate and take the leadership role or not, or will you since you seem to speak for him?

I am not an event organizer / coordinator, I'm way too busy earning so I can pay dark piece of shits to stay home and smoke weed.
I would eagerly attend any well put together protest for a conservative cause.
You two kind of substantiate my point...Clearly the Left has people, organizers standing by, those whom can't wait for crazy shit to happen..something that allows them issue a directive for the CAUSE....something that allows them to wear their pussy hats in front of gov buildings and scream at the sky, something that allows the bottom feeding degenerates to burn buildings down...etc
Why doesn't the Right have such organizers?

I am not an event organizer / coordinator, I'm way too busy earning so I can pay dark piece of shits to stay home and smoke weed.
You two kind of substantiate my point...Clearly the Left has people, organizers standing by, those whom can't wait for crazy shit to happen..something that allows them issue a directive for the CAUSE....something that allows them to wear their pussy hats in front of gov buildings and scream at the sky, something that allows the bottom feeding degenerates to burn buildings down...etc
Stay in your dank, dark basement then, and continue to anonymously post you're racist diatribes to message boards, since you are not man enough to step up to the plate, you yellow-bellied coward.

im a loser?....oh thats right i have disagreed with your bullshit before....cant have that can we?....talk about losers...

Stay in your dank, dark basement then, and continue to anonymously post you're racist diatribes to message boards, since you are not man enough to step up to the plate, you yellow-bellied coward.

Don't be scared...Get to the meat on the bone. Conservatives should have protested against Democrat policy and illegal aliens...surely criminal George Floyds life was not more valuable than was Mollie Tibbetts life....right?

The left is Snoop Dog. The right is Opie Taylor. That's why.

The left is Snoop Dog. The right is Opie Taylor. That's why.
Why doesn't the majority of the right realize that?
Do they firmly believe they are actually Snoop Dog as they stroke and polish that AR-15 that they will never use?
I get the feeling they honestly believe they are in command of this nations direction so long as they are clutching that rifle.

Forum List

Back