Why Don't Conservative Presidents Start New Wars?

I used to laugh at the idiots who were voting for Obama, thinking he was going to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Such dupes, he started two new wars on his watch.

I told Democrats at the time if I believed Obama would leave the Middle East, I would vote for him. They were always he's going to! You have to vote for him! I said no, I don't believe him. I was obviously right

I never owned him to begin with, sad sack.

Just because I don't believe the horseshit that he was born in Kenya does not mean I support him.

Retards have never been able to figure that out. You have to eat their entire mountain of bullshit or be considered an Obama-lover.

It just does not get any dumber than that.
Silly. One doesn’t have to believe O was born in Kenya, to know he was an awful warmonger and fraud

Silly. One doesn’t have to believe O was born in Kenya, to know he was an awful warmonger and fraud

That cracked me up. Obama was born in Hawaii. Who the fuck gets their OWN country of birth wrong???? What a dumb ass he was

The very same tards who defended Dubya to the hilt are now disowning him. :lol:

Just like they'll be disowning Trump in a few years.

Dubya started two major wars. How interesting the tard who started this topic forgot that.
Next time, put your brain in gear before hitting the Post button.

Forum List

Back