Why Don't Blacks Give Obama Credit for Being Half White?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
While he wasn't a brain surgeon, he was smart enough to get reelected. Those smarts must have come from somewhere, probably his mother.

While he wasn't a brain surgeon, he was smart enough to get reelected.
Partly, and partly Romney was lame enough to get beaten up by Candi Crowley.
True, but Obama always knew what the people wanted to hear and always knew the best way to say it.
While I disagreed with his political views, I have to give him credit for knowing how to convince the independents to vote his way in two elections.
I bet he was a real ladies man when he was still single.

While he wasn't a brain surgeon, he was smart enough to get reelected. Those smarts must have come from somewhere, probably his mother.
Obama said he was black. Your punk ass wouldn't be trying to talk about his white half if he was wanted for a crime. So if he's black for that, he was black as president. Suffer wb.

Funny that the first black president did nothing for the black community aside from resurrecting the race thing.

In hindsight, we all should have known that the 1st black President would be completely unacceptable to the conservatives living in America's wastelands.

In hindsight, we all should have known that the 1st black President would be completely unacceptable to the conservatives living in America's wastelands.
Except Obama had extremely high “likability” his entire presidency, idiot.

You know, and I know, that it had little to do with his color. Had that been the case, he would not have been elected.

Contrarily, had he been white, he would have never been the Democrat nominee in the first place.

In any case, it was his New Age social/globalist policies that made him unacceptable to many, and that sentiment panned out over his administration.

Compared to the shitstains currently running for the Democrat slot, he was quite conservative himself, "compared to" being the operative term. Even so, he did endless mischief.

His white half didn't stop racist white folks from calling him racist.......

Even tho Obama took pics with white people and everything....Taking pics with black people usually works when arguing how Trump isn't racist --

but apparently, being half white doesn't stop racist whites from believing he is racist against whites....but racists are not known for their brilliant logic....

Even tho Obama took pics with white people and everything....Taking pics with black people usually works when arguing how Trump isn't racist --

but apparently, being half white doesn't stop racist whites from believing he is racist against whites....but racists are not known for their brilliant logic....
I knew sooner or later some liberal would play the race card.

Obama must have Jekyll and Hyde moments. His smart white half must have to fight within himself to keep his black half from making mental decisions.

I knew sooner or later some liberal would play the race card.

The entire basis of your thread is about race, you dumb motherfucker.

Still Obama Sr went to Harvard for graduate school and earned an MA in economics.

A black guy from Kenya did what 95 % percent of Americans can't do

his mother attained a bachelor of arts degree in anthropology and later received master of arts and PhD degrees, also in anthropology.

So both parents were pretty smart

except for that jungle fever moment and the rest is history

OB graduating from Columbia and graduated from Harvard Law School

So going back to the thread topic The color of one skin does not matter except to those who seem to be fixated on it but hey the opportunities are there if you work for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back