Why Don’t More People Know These Facts About Obama?

"Facts" is a highly subjective term when it applies to youtube videos.

Why Don't More People Know These Facts About Obama?

If he was up on a murder trail he would be put away forever. But he is just our President..

When this stuff comes from the right wing, I know it's BS. They just hate Obama. They attack his family. His grandparents. His religion. The hate is thick. It has overwhelmed their reason. We know it's because he's black and the Republican Party is 90% white and home to the KKK and the Aryan Nation. What ever happened in the past, the Republican Party is racist and ignorant.

So ignorant in fact Mitt Romney can say he wants to cut Police, Firefighters and Teachers and they "cheer".

So ignorant in fact Rick Santorum says the Republican Party has no smart people and they "cheer".

They are ignorant in so many ways they can't all be named. Sad there are so many. Fortunately, they are getting old and dying off. Hopefully, they refuse the Medicare and Social Security they claim to want to get rid of and it happens sooner than later.

So you didnt listen to it. Gotcha.. you could not have since it is almost an hour long but I know you dont want anything bad about Obama out there. I mean he is your LEADER.. You sheep!

Forum List

Back