Why doesn't Trump do something?

Quickest whataboutism in the west.

Good soldier.
Negative.....Just pointing out the fact if I saw those guys outside a polling place I'd march right on in and vote without as much as a howdy-do. I'm not so easily intimidated.

I remember the dust-up over it at the time (some goper whining about it) and thought "what a bunch of fuckin' pussies".

Meh, real Virginians are just made of sterner stuff I guess. ;)

Negative.....Just pointing out the fact if I saw those guys outside a polling place I'd march right on in and vote without as much as a howdy-do. I'm not so easily intimidated.

What two guys? Who were they? Where were they? What were they doing? There was no story, no context, no video and it was 14 years ago. It was just a picture of two guys who look like they just stepped out of the Vietnam war.

The OPers story is this year. With 100s of such threats with testimony and context and interviews and examples.

I remember the dust-up over it at the time (some goper whining about it) and thought "what a bunch of fuckin' pussies".

I vaguely remember a story from about the time but I don't remember any specifics.

Meh, real Virginians are just made of sterner stuff I guess. ;)
I don't know about sterner stuff but I lived in Virginia for about 9 years. It was a nice state I thought except they made you get your car inspected every year...do they still do that? (I was their about 25 years ago)

What two guys? Who were they? Where were they? What were they doing? There was no story, no context, no video and it was 14 years ago. It was just a picture of two guys who look like they just stepped out of the Vietnam war.

The OPers story is this year. With 100s of such threats with testimony and context and interviews and examples.

I vaguely remember a story from about the time but I don't remember any specifics.

I don't know about sterner stuff but I lived in Virginia for about 9 years. It was a nice state I thought except they made you get your car inspected every year...do they still do that? (I was their about 25 years ago)
Yes they do.....Us old-timers don't mind, we remember when it was every six months! Talk about a PITA.

That and it helps keep the rusted-out shit-boxes off the road.

It does suck for the NOtVAians.....They have to pass emissions too.....Then again they are not real Virginians anyway. ;)

The dems tried getting it state-wide during the brief time they held sway but the couple semi-blue dogs in SW nixed it.

Yes they do.....Us old-timers don't mind, we remember when it was every six months! Talk about a PITA.

It does suck for the NOtVAians.....They have to pass emissions too.....Then again they are not real Virginians anyway. ;)

Hey! I resemble that remark (about not real Virginians)!

The dems tried getting it state-wide during the brief time they held sway but the couple semi-blue dogs in SW nixed it.

Trump wants them gone so he can replace them with people "loyal" to him. People who will change the election results next time.
If you believe that then perhaps Trump should not have been in battle mode as President with a massive war against him pushed by elites, Progs, questionable Repubs, the media, entertainers and even corporate entities. All of this woke and bull. Traditional Families and Children have no room at the table with Progs.

Yeah I suppose that makes sense. I just am just jaded because I got my tires changed once and later on got my required inspection and they grounded my car because the people who changed my tires stripped a thread. Again probably a good thing.

Yeah, I don't think I have ever lived in a state that had emissions tests.

False. Evidence HAS been provided.
They are so good at not seeing what they don't want to see. I guess that when they are faced with a reality that's impossible to ignore, they'll do this.

1666427171435.png

That's okay. It's fun to watch.

:)

Right-wing Vigilantes Sued for Intimidating Arizona Voters

WASHINGTON, D.C. — On Monday, Oct. 24, the Arizona Alliance for Retired Americans and Voto Latino filed a lawsuit against Clean Elections USA, its affiliates and unidentified individuals (who allegedly have been “recruited or encouraged” by Clean Elections USA to monitor drop boxes) challenging the organization’s voter intimidation practices in Arizona. The plaintiffs allege that there were at least five instances last week wherein Clean Elections USA supporters “gathered at ballot drop boxes in Maricopa County with the express purpose of deterring voters.” The plaintiffs argue that Clean Elections USA’s alleged “coordinated campaign of vigilante voter intimidation” practices violate both the Voting Rights Act (VRA) and the Ku Klux Klan Act. The plaintiffs request immediate relief preventing Clean Elections USA from further engaging in intimidation practices as Arizonans have begun early voting and there are only 15 days until Election Day.

Being that Trump is a defender of liberty :laughing0301:, free and fair elections :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:, and the Constitution :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:, shouldn't he be going on the record denouncing this sort of illegal intimidation?

WASHINGTON, D.C. — On Monday, Oct. 24, the Arizona Alliance for Retired Americans and Voto Latino filed a lawsuit against Clean Elections USA, its affiliates and unidentified individuals (who allegedly have been “recruited or encouraged” by Clean Elections USA to monitor drop boxes) challenging the organization’s voter intimidation practices in Arizona. The plaintiffs allege that there were at least five instances last week wherein Clean Elections USA supporters “gathered at ballot drop boxes in Maricopa County with the express purpose of deterring voters.” The plaintiffs argue that Clean Elections USA’s alleged “coordinated campaign of vigilante voter intimidation” practices violate both the Voting Rights Act (VRA) and the Ku Klux Klan Act. The plaintiffs request immediate relief preventing Clean Elections USA from further engaging in intimidation practices as Arizonans have begun early voting and there are only 15 days until Election Day.

Being that Trump is a defender of liberty :laughing0301:, free and fair elections :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:, and the Constitution :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:, shouldn't he be going on the record denouncing this sort of illegal intimidation?
We're not laughing with you.

I think the DOJ should take the same action it did when Black Panthers, wielding clubs, stood directly in front of the entrance to a polling location in Philly when Obama was on the ballot, intimidating whites.

Which is nothing.

The DOJ and FBI have identified Arizona as one of the top states for threats to election officials and poll workers.

Why it matters: Widespread misinformation about election fraud has already resulted in several serious threats in Arizona and danger could increase now that early voting is underway.

• An Iowa man was arrested earlier this month for threatening to hang Maricopa County Supervisor Clint Hickman.
  • Over the summer, a Massachusetts man was arrested for threatening to detonate a bomb in Secretary of State Katie Hobbs' "personal space."
Zoom out: In a letter to elections officials obtained by Axios, the federal law enforcement agencies said they'd reviewed more than 1,000 threats nationwide made against people involved with elections.

• 58% of those contacts were made in states such as Arizona, Colorado and Pennsylvania, where there were audits, recounts or public disputes over the 2020 election results.

Not surprising since an election denier won the POT nomination for governor.

I think the DOJ should take the same action it did when Black Panthers, wielding clubs, stood directly in front of the entrance to a polling location in Philly when Obama was on the ballot, intimidating whites.

Which is nothing.
IOW, the DoJ of a Repub admin did nothing until after the election.
Care to comment on the intimidation happening now?

U.S. lawmakers seek to protect election workers after Reuters investigation

Sept 10 (Reuters) - Democratic Congress members called for tougher legislation to address death threats against U.S. election administrators following a Reuters report that exposed a lack of arrests in response to a wave of intimidation targeting the workers since November’s presidential election.

In a report published on Wednesday, Reuters identified more than 100 threats of death or violence made to election workers and officials, part of an unprecedented campaign of intimidation inspired by former President Donald Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen. The response from U.S. law enforcement has so far produced only four known arrests and no convictions.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...rkers-after-reuters-investigation-2021-09-10/

Why doesn't Trump publicly condemn what is being done in the name of the Big Lie? Because just like the mob's violent attack on 1/6 this is exactly what he wants.

Kind of like asking Hitler to condemn the killing of Jews.

They aren't all Dems. Based on Reuters reporting it is a fact election workers have quit due to harassment and intimidation coming from election denying Trump supporters. I have no doubt some of those workers were Repubs because the intimidation isn't motivated by party affiliation. It's motivated by the desire to purge workers who do not accept the batshyte crazy delusion that Trump won the election.

Lol, hacking right along. Same old tired note.

IOW, the DoJ of a Repub admin did nothing until after the election.
Care to comment on the intimidation happening now?
Intimidate the fuck out of the cheaters. We're tired of the cheating and y'all keep pushing and pushing and pushing.

14 days til pushback time.

Kind of like asking Hitler to condemn the killing of Jews.
That's a bit of a stretch but I take your point. Just as Hitler was for killing Jews so too Trump is for voter intimidation (and election worker intimidation). If he wasn't he'd make a statement condemning it since it's his mob that's doing it.

That's a bit of a stretch but I take your point. Just as Hitler was for killing Jews so too Trump is for voter intimidation (and election worker intimidation). If he wasn't he'd make a statement condemning it since it's his mob that's doing it.
Intimidate the fuck out of the cheaters.

Forum List

Back