Why doesn't the MSM tell YOU these FACTS? Trump hatred. That's why!

Twice a day since 3/30/20 I've went to this web site and copied this data:
Some key numbers that the BIASED-HATE-Trump MSM don't tell you!
For example The USA has tested almost 3,262,921.
BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
9 out of 10 don't even get hospitalized. Minor illness.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
Remember this one FACT...
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group
of people who LOST the 2016 election that they put their money into!

View attachment 324276
All of these things are well known facts. Nobody is hiding them.

Next straw man.

Look here, horseman and his pack of Useful Idiots have really hitched their Election 2020 star to Perpetual Virus along with Endless Quarantine because We're All Gonna Die.

None of you brain trusts have yet wrapped your brain around what a completely crap plan this is going into an election. AMERICANS WILL HATE THIS and they won't vote for it.

I can tell you this with confidence because you are all so dull you won't change it. You can't. Your Overlords have directed you to shriek at the rest of us like Karens in Menopause and so, that's it for you until the bitter end.

Quarantine--good

Caring about the economy--BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

Good luck with that, Horseman. Catch me in the stands eating figurative popcorn :cool:
Well, I must say I'm glad to have you here to tell me what I'm doing/thinking.

BTW, you don't actually believe the crap you posted, do you?

And if so, why?

Well MAJOR reason I KNOW what I post is true, IS I'm not saying it!
The FACTS are linked to substantiation.
YOU infrequently use any substantiation.
FACTS like this:
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that
96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

WITH That FACT... smarter people than you I guess come to the same conclusion I did that if the MSM gave 96% to Hillary they
were pissed their money was wasted! So pissed they continually do/say/make up anything to provide negative news about Trump.

And you and those dummies don't understand!
The absolute fact is the more you make up dumb crap like YOU have done and you don't substantiate, the more Americans are
coming to the conclusion the MSM and their dummies like you are so biased.
Media bias against conservatives is real, and part of the reason no one trusts the news now
It might not be conscious, but the way that reporters treat conservatives in their coverage has always shown their liberal leanings
Americans in general have begun to catch on:
66 percent of Americans believe that the media has a hard time separating fact from opinion and, according to a recent Gallup poll,
62 percent of the country believes that the press is biased one way or the other in their reporting.
And one can draw a straight line from the fawning Clinton coverage in the 1990s to the deeply suspicious manner with which George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were portrayed in the aughts to the media hyperventilation about Romney's “binders full of women” all the way to Trump’s post-fact world.

But this piece isn't meant for you, idiot. You won't understand it! It is for those on the fence people that still don't understand the MSM influence on their daily lives to these people's detriment!
Nobody is saying the stuff you posted in the OP is not true.

I'm just saying we all already knew it, and have all along.

Not sure how you missed it.
Your quote:
"Everybody knew".
Ambassador Gordon Sonland, 11/20/2019.

And this is exactly what Sonland knew...
I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.

That's right... EVERYBODY PRESUMED!!!
Again... you leave out words that are very important. Sondland didn't say he KNEW... he PRESUMED!
Geez that's like my saying based on your inability to comprehend, I presume your IQ is not very high!
Your increasingly desperate attempts to deflect are funny.

Truly sad that you find FACTS "funny"! Almost NONE of your comments have any links...just guesses, suppositions
and yes, "presumptions".
You presume and don't do any research to find the truth. And that's the sad part. Sad because you are a fool for the MSM.
Remember the ventilator shortage crisis? How many MSM articles were written about Trump having caused the shortage.
Coronavirus: NY may need 24,000 more ventilators to fight COVID-19. Here’s how it could get them
Published 5:00 a.m. ET March 20, 2020

Cuomo tells Trump admin. to "pick the 26,000 people who are going to die" amid ventilator shortage

President Donald Trump was pilloried by the media for questioning whether New York would actually need 30,000 additional ventilators or 40,000 ventilators total as claimed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in late March. New models from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation show that New York already reached its peak projected ventilator usage on April 8, with a projected need of 5,008. The actual use may have been even lower.
As of press time, no media outlets revisited their reporting on the matter.
Yawn.

You're just boring now.

But you're still responding.

You are such a fucking sack of shit.

BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Look here, horseman and his pack of Useful Idiots have really hitched their Election 2020 star to Perpetual Virus along with Endless Quarantine because We're All Gonna Die.

None of you brain trusts have yet wrapped your brain around what a completely crap plan this is going into an election. AMERICANS WILL HATE THIS and they won't vote for it.

I can tell you this with confidence because you are all so dull you won't change it. You can't. Your Overlords have directed you to shriek at the rest of us like Karens in Menopause and so, that's it for you until the bitter end.

Quarantine--good

Good luck with that, Horseman. Catch me in the stands eating figurative popcorn :cool:

And if so, why?

FACTS like this:
96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.

WITH That FACT... smarter people than you I guess come to the same conclusion I did that if the MSM gave 96% to Hillary they
were pissed their money was wasted! So pissed they continually do/say/make up anything to provide negative news about Trump.

The absolute fact is the more you make up dumb crap like YOU have done and you don't substantiate, the more Americans are
Media bias against conservatives is real, and part of the reason no one trusts the news now
It might not be conscious, but the way that reporters treat conservatives in their coverage has always shown their liberal leanings
66 percent of Americans believe that the media has a hard time separating fact from opinion and, according to a recent Gallup poll,
62 percent of the country believes that the press is biased one way or the other in their reporting.
And one can draw a straight line from the fawning Clinton coverage in the 1990s to the deeply suspicious manner with which George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were portrayed in the aughts to the media hyperventilation about Romney's “binders full of women” all the way to Trump’s post-fact world.

But this piece isn't meant for you, idiot. You won't understand it! It is for those on the fence people that still don't understand the MSM influence on their daily lives to these people's detriment!

Your quote:
"Everybody knew".

I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.

Again... you leave out words that are very important. Sondland didn't say he KNEW... he PRESUMED!
Geez that's like my saying based on your inability to comprehend, I presume your IQ is not very high!

Truly sad that you find FACTS "funny"! Almost NONE of your comments have any links...just guesses, suppositions
and yes, "presumptions".
You presume and don't do any research to find the truth. And that's the sad part. Sad because you are a fool for the MSM.
Remember the ventilator shortage crisis? How many MSM articles were written about Trump having caused the shortage.
Coronavirus: NY may need 24,000 more ventilators to fight COVID-19. Here’s how it could get them

Cuomo tells Trump admin. to "pick the 26,000 people who are going to die" amid ventilator shortage

President Donald Trump was pilloried by the media for questioning whether New York would actually need 30,000 additional ventilators or 40,000 ventilators total as claimed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in late March. New models from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation show that New York already reached its peak projected ventilator usage on April 8, with a projected need of 5,008. The actual use may have been even lower.
Yawn.

You're just boring now.

Of course! The FACTS, The truth all are boring to people like you with a 30 second attention span! There kept it short for your short attention!
Please continue to squirm, it's fun to watch.

Can you ever post more than one line ?

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Quarantine--good

And if so, why?

FACTS like this:

Your quote:
"Everybody knew".

and yes, "presumptions".

Yawn.

You're just boring now.

Of course! The FACTS, The truth all are boring to people like you with a 30 second attention span! There kept it short for your short attention!
Please continue to squirm, it's fun to watch.

Can you ever post more than one line ?
Yes.
Why?

Forum List

Back