Why doesn't Texas/Fl/Ohio have a problem with the election?

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

I lived in Fl. I voted absentee.
The steps involved:
1) I request the ability to vote absentee as I am over 65.
2) The election office sent me an absentee ballot request.
3) I verified my address and SIGNED the request form.
4) Near the election I received my absentee ballot.
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.

JUNK MAIL created without any question greater opportunities for fraud!

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

Trump won only four Milwaukee voting wards in 2020 to Biden’s 323.

A lot of questions here!

Texas refused to use the crooked dominion machines.
Florida did.

Dems would have had a very difficult time cheating in Florida so they didnt even try.
They went with states that are full of leftist and were perfectly willing to cheat.

Hey roadkill!
Give us some evidence. The Cuban immigrants hate you and your politics since they've experienced your dreams,they dont like your thoughts for America. And neither do legal immigrants from the south.

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

The steps involved:
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

A lot of questions here!

When did Florida start processing ballots?
When did PA start processing ballots.

That answers your "questions"
Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

Prove what? I asked you some questions...
AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.
AND that's the point! YOU pointed! YOU! NO proof. Just speculation on your part. I on the other hand provided substantiation. NOT my guesses but f...king proof!
GEEZ again you are showing why Democrats have a half-ass for a mascot! Again totally subjective no proof!

Your BDS is making your head explode.

You asked a question....I pointed you toward the answer. Of course, as everyone here knows, the "questions" you ask are total shit....

Florida has a good no nonsense Governor that didn't allow any Democrat Dirty Tricks in the Miami ghetto voting districts.

At least not enough to erase the almost half million vote lead for Trump.

Besides we have good mail in ballot system that has worked for years. The Democrats were not able to corrupt it like they did in other states.

You mean "they weren't able to monkey this up"?

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

But, there just couldn't be anything wrong with Florida's Dominion Voting machines. Rump won and that means they were Bigly Perfect in every way.

Because Florida is full of conservatives and would have been extremely difficult to cheat.
Which of course is why they chose leftist states that are known for election fraud.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

Dems would have had a very difficult time cheating in Florida so they didnt even try.
They went with states that are full of leftist and were perfectly willing to cheat.

Hey roadkill!
Give us some evidence. The Cuban immigrants hate you and your politics since they've experienced your dreams,they dont like your thoughts for America. And neither do legal immigrants from the south.

I don't think there is any evidence available that would penetrate your conspiracy riddled Trump Cult mind.

Dominion is used in 25 states. Including a mumber that Trump won. Strange that...

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.
AND that's the point! YOU pointed! YOU! NO proof. Just speculation on your part. I on the other hand provided substantiation. NOT my guesses but f...king proof!
GEEZ again you are showing why Democrats have a half-ass for a mascot! Again totally subjective no proof!

You have zero proof. It has to be verifiable. So far, not a shred of Proof has been introduced in court. And that is the proof of the pudding.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

There's nothing wrong with those machines. They are made in America. American owned and American operated. Talk that bullshit all you want but the truth nullifies your ass and your asinine comments and post. You lost. GET OVER IT!
Where is your proof? NOT one link! Why did Texas not use Dominion? Why did Dominion algorithm have Biden 1.25 votes for Trump .75 votes.
Meaning every vote for Biden counted 1.25 and for Trump .75! When was the last time there were fraction votes?
Also...
We have evidence of different numbers of votes being injected into the system, the same identical unique six digit number multiple times in at least two States that we’ve analyzed so far. I’m talking about like 341,542 votes for Biden and 100,012 for Trump. There’s no explanation, no logical explanation for the same numbers being injected 20 minutes apart into the machine. The software manual itself, you can download it from the internet and I would encourage you all to read it, because it specifically advertises some of these things as features of the system. Why it was ever allowed into this country is beyond my comprehension and why nobody has dealt with it is absolutely appalling.

Now for truly simply minds like yours... let me clarify!
20 minutes apart 341,542 votes for Biden were injected into the Dominion voting machines several times while 100,012 votes for Trump.
AGAIN these same exact numbers 341,542 Biden, 100,012 Trump were injected into the voting machines!
Do you understand? 341,542 votes were for Biden several times vs 100,012 for Trump... 1.25 ratio for Biden .75 Trump!
Now YOU won't follow this but it is designed for more intelligent people that use substantiation to prove the point!

View attachment 422077

^^ Jim the Fuck Hoft, "Stupidest Man on the Internet"

The thread that keeps on giving :dig:
Lies! Lies! Lies! All of it on the TRump side. Emily Murphy said she started the transition without any input from TRump. TRump says he directed her to start the transition. Hmmm. Someone is lying and you TRumpers will try and white wash that one so it doesn't stink. We've dealt with this bullshit for the last four years. All you TRumpers can take your lies, conspiracy theories and total devotion to the crook in the white house and shove it up your collective asses and sell it elsewhere. I'm not buying.
You know dummies like YOU make such a stupid totally UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Do really think most people believe WHAT an ignorant uninformed person states? I may be dumber than most people on this forum and for that REASON I don't ask anyone to believe my personal opinions! IT is the major reason I provide links and SUBSTANTIATION! So based on that ONE criterion, why the hell should anyone believe someone like YOU who IS evidently dumber than me!
Dummies like me huh? Dude. You have your head stuck so far up TRump's ass you can't even see let alone think. Go away TRumpTurd.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You have zero proof. It has to be verifiable. So far, not a shred of Proof has been introduced in court. And that is the proof of the pudding.
YOU WANT proof? All it took was less than 1 minute to find the below "PROOF"! Please don't make dumb ass comments proven by your LACK of PROOF!
Ronna McDaniel Presents 131 Affidavits, 2,800 Incident Reports of Alleged Voter Fraud in MI: Media Still Demands 'Evidence'

An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election.
In the affidavit, a woman named Jessy Jacob said she directly witnessed her fellow election workers attempting to coach voters to cast ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Newsweek reported.

But dummies like you make a dumb ass empty retort... WITH NO PROOF!!! Follow the links...if you are smart enough!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

YOU WANT proof? All it took was less than 1 minute to find the below "PROOF"! Please don't make dumb ass comments proven by your LACK of PROOF!
Ronna McDaniel Presents 131 Affidavits, 2,800 Incident Reports of Alleged Voter Fraud in MI: Media Still Demands 'Evidence'

An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election.
In the affidavit, a woman named Jessy Jacob said she directly witnessed her fellow election workers attempting to coach voters to cast ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Newsweek reported.

But dummies like you make a dumb ass empty retort... WITH NO PROOF!!! Follow the links...if you are smart enough!

2,800 "incidents of :muahaha: alleged :muahaha:voter fraud"

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

But, there just couldn't be anything wrong with Florida's Dominion Voting machines. Rump won and that means they were Bigly Perfect in every way.

Because Florida is full of conservatives and would have been extremely difficult to cheat.
Which of course is why they chose leftist states that are known for election fraud.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

Hey roadkill!

I don't think there is any evidence available that would penetrate your conspiracy riddled Trump Cult mind.

Dominion is used in 25 states. Including a mumber that Trump won. Strange that...

This has been explained multiple times.
Not my fault you're slow.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Just like the MSM you don't read what happened!
An exasperated McDaniel replied that backdating ballots is illegal and that would mean they were cast illegally. The press did not seem to grasp any of it. And I would bet cash money that none of the mainstream press investigates any of the affidavits or incident reports submitted to the court. Instead, they will continue to gaslight us, claiming that there is “no evidence.” This is the narrative they will go with on the evening news and half of America will never hear of the 131 affidavits taken under oath or the 2,800 incident reports of alleged voter fraud.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

An exasperated McDaniel replied that backdating ballots is illegal and that would mean they were cast illegally. The press did not seem to grasp any of it. And I would bet cash money that none of the mainstream press investigates any of the affidavits or incident reports submitted to the court. Instead, they will continue to gaslight us, claiming that there is “no evidence.” This is the narrative they will go with on the evening news and half of America will never hear of the 131 affidavits taken under oath or the 2,800 incident reports of alleged voter fraud.
Everyone is aware of the allegations of voter fraud.
Everyone is equally aware that the judges are not buying the allegations.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

And how is it that EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they get to court they admit that the action they're bringing is not about fraud? Hm?

We'll tell you why. Because lying to a judge will get an attorney in deep doodoo, that's why. You and the rest of the Gullibles are being PLAYED by propaganda. And you sit there, swallow whole and go "yes master may I have another".

Fer fuck's sake grow a pair.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

YOU know you are NEVER and that is a Hard FAST rule believed when you use the term "everyone"! That means all 330 million Americans are aware of voter fraud and EVER JUDGE in American have never ruled on voter fraud cases.
Tell it to these judges...

voterfraudcases.png

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

And how is it that EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they get to court they admit that the action they're bringing is not about fraud? Hm?

We'll tell you why. Because lying to a judge will get an attorney in deep doodoo, that's why. You and the rest of the Gullibles are being PLAYED by propaganda. And you sit there, swallow whole and go "yes master may I have another".

Geez... don't you idiots ever LEARN... EXAGGERATION is the symbol of ignorance!
You wrote EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ARE YOU SURE????? maybe you should tell the 17 judges involved in these cases! EVERY TIME!!!
voterfraudcases.png

Just ONE case of many voter fraud cases, in this specific PA.
NOTE: She was a MACHINE Operator at a PA polling place! And you idiots believe there is NO voter fraud!!!
Cheryl Ali (aka Cheryl Jamison)

Cheryl Ali, 57, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges: unlawful assistance in voting, and falsely holding the position of an election officer. In the May 2014 primary, Ali voted on behalf of her mother, whom she claimed was ill. In the May 2014 general election, Ali served as machine inspector at a polling place even though she did not live in that division. Ali was sentenced to one year of probation and stripped of her voting rights for the next four years. As part of her plea bargain, the felony charges against her were dismissed.

Source: bit.ly/2f8z2D8, bit.ly/2eGMXiZ

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Riddle me this; Why wasn't any of this introduced in Court? Most of it was. It was written off as hearsay, and worse and the suits were denied. None of that is evidence other than someone sure does love QAnon a whole hell of a lot.

Just ONE case of many voter fraud cases, in this specific PA.
NOTE: She was a MACHINE Operator at a PA polling place! And you idiots believe there is NO voter fraud!!!
Cheryl Ali (aka Cheryl Jamison)

Cheryl Ali, 57, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges: unlawful assistance in voting, and falsely holding the position of an election officer. In the May 2014 primary, Ali voted on behalf of her mother, whom she claimed was ill. In the May 2014 general election, Ali served as machine inspector at a polling place even though she did not live in that division. Ali was sentenced to one year of probation and stripped of her voting rights for the next four years. As part of her plea bargain, the felony charges against her were dismissed.

Source: bit.ly/2f8z2D8, bit.ly/2eGMXiZ

You plopped all that without noticing that its time reference is May 2014?

UNreal.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Well,

The reason they don't argue fraud is because fraud is a crime. Crimes have to be proven. They have no proof.
So that is why fraud isn't being argued in court.

They're trying to say the mechanisms were at fault which puts it into the universe of what the supreme court would hear. The fraud arguments are to whip up the useful idiots who adore the blob. And they're swallowing it hook line and sinker.

They're having no success on either front.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

YOU know you are NEVER and that is a Hard FAST rule believed when you use the term "everyone"! That means all 330 million Americans are aware of voter fraud and EVER JUDGE in American have never ruled on voter fraud cases.
Tell it to these judges...

View attachment 422562

Any from this election?

From your link:

1606582353574.png

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Well,

The reason they don't argue fraud is because fraud is a crime. Crimes have to be proven. They have no proof.
So that is why fraud isn't being argued in court.

They're trying to say the mechanisms were at fault which puts it into the universe of what the supreme court would hear. The fraud arguments are to whip up the useful idiots who adore the blob. And they're swallowing it hook line and sinker.

They're having no success on either front.

Zackly. And bringing false charges can bring an attorney charges and/or sanctions. The Rumpian fantasy just hopes all the obedient minions will listen 100% to the propaganda and zero percent to the evidence, such as what's actually presented in court. Unfortunately the number of observers tracking what's happening in those courts is "nonzero".

Forum List

Back