Why doesn't Texas/Fl/Ohio have a problem with the election?

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

I lived in Fl. I voted absentee.
The steps involved:
1) I request the ability to vote absentee as I am over 65.
2) The election office sent me an absentee ballot request.
3) I verified my address and SIGNED the request form.
4) Near the election I received my absentee ballot.
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.

JUNK MAIL created without any question greater opportunities for fraud!

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

Trump won only four Milwaukee voting wards in 2020 to Biden’s 323.

A lot of questions here!

Texas refused to use the crooked dominion machines.
There's nothing wrong with those machines. They are made in America. American owned and American operated. Talk that bullshit all you want but the truth nullifies your ass and your asinine comments and post. You lost. GET OVER IT!
Where is your proof? NOT one link! Why did Texas not use Dominion? Why did Dominion algorithm have Biden 1.25 votes for Trump .75 votes.
Meaning every vote for Biden counted 1.25 and for Trump .75! When was the last time there were fraction votes?
Also...
We have evidence of different numbers of votes being injected into the system, the same identical unique six digit number multiple times in at least two States that we’ve analyzed so far. I’m talking about like 341,542 votes for Biden and 100,012 for Trump. There’s no explanation, no logical explanation for the same numbers being injected 20 minutes apart into the machine. The software manual itself, you can download it from the internet and I would encourage you all to read it, because it specifically advertises some of these things as features of the system. Why it was ever allowed into this country is beyond my comprehension and why nobody has dealt with it is absolutely appalling.

Now for truly simply minds like yours... let me clarify!
20 minutes apart 341,542 votes for Biden were injected into the Dominion voting machines several times while 100,012 votes for Trump.
AGAIN these same exact numbers 341,542 Biden, 100,012 Trump were injected into the voting machines!
Do you understand? 341,542 votes were for Biden several times vs 100,012 for Trump... 1.25 ratio for Biden .75 Trump!
Now YOU won't follow this but it is designed for more intelligent people that use substantiation to prove the point!

View attachment 422077

^^ Jim the Fuck Hoft, "Stupidest Man on the Internet"

The thread that keeps on giving :dig:
Lies! Lies! Lies! All of it on the TRump side. Emily Murphy said she started the transition without any input from TRump. TRump says he directed her to start the transition. Hmmm. Someone is lying and you TRumpers will try and white wash that one so it doesn't stink. We've dealt with this bullshit for the last four years. All you TRumpers can take your lies, conspiracy theories and total devotion to the crook in the white house and shove it up your collective asses and sell it elsewhere. I'm not buying.
You know dummies like YOU make such a stupid totally UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Do really think most people believe WHAT an ignorant uninformed person states? I may be dumber than most people on this forum and for that REASON I don't ask anyone to believe my personal opinions! IT is the major reason I provide links and SUBSTANTIATION! So based on that ONE criterion, why the hell should anyone believe someone like YOU who IS evidently dumber than me!

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

The steps involved:
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

A lot of questions here!

When did Florida start processing ballots?
When did PA start processing ballots.

That answers your "questions"
Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

Prove what? I asked you some questions...
AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

Dems would have had a very difficult time cheating in Florida so they didnt even try.
They went with states that are full of leftist and were perfectly willing to cheat.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

There's nothing wrong with those machines. They are made in America. American owned and American operated. Talk that bullshit all you want but the truth nullifies your ass and your asinine comments and post. You lost. GET OVER IT!
Where is your proof? NOT one link! Why did Texas not use Dominion? Why did Dominion algorithm have Biden 1.25 votes for Trump .75 votes.
Meaning every vote for Biden counted 1.25 and for Trump .75! When was the last time there were fraction votes?
Also...
We have evidence of different numbers of votes being injected into the system, the same identical unique six digit number multiple times in at least two States that we’ve analyzed so far. I’m talking about like 341,542 votes for Biden and 100,012 for Trump. There’s no explanation, no logical explanation for the same numbers being injected 20 minutes apart into the machine. The software manual itself, you can download it from the internet and I would encourage you all to read it, because it specifically advertises some of these things as features of the system. Why it was ever allowed into this country is beyond my comprehension and why nobody has dealt with it is absolutely appalling.

20 minutes apart 341,542 votes for Biden were injected into the Dominion voting machines several times while 100,012 votes for Trump.
AGAIN these same exact numbers 341,542 Biden, 100,012 Trump were injected into the voting machines!
Do you understand? 341,542 votes were for Biden several times vs 100,012 for Trump... 1.25 ratio for Biden .75 Trump!
Now YOU won't follow this but it is designed for more intelligent people that use substantiation to prove the point!

View attachment 422077

Lies! Lies! Lies! All of it on the TRump side. Emily Murphy said she started the transition without any input from TRump. TRump says he directed her to start the transition. Hmmm. Someone is lying and you TRumpers will try and white wash that one so it doesn't stink. We've dealt with this bullshit for the last four years. All you TRumpers can take your lies, conspiracy theories and total devotion to the crook in the white house and shove it up your collective asses and sell it elsewhere. I'm not buying.
You know dummies like YOU make such a stupid totally UNSUBSTANTIATED statements! Do really think most people believe WHAT an ignorant uninformed person states? I may be dumber than most people on this forum and for that REASON I don't ask anyone to believe my personal opinions! IT is the major reason I provide links and SUBSTANTIATION! So based on that ONE criterion, why the hell should anyone believe someone like YOU who IS evidently dumber than me!

You linked Jim the Fuck Hoft. End of story.

1) doesnt mean fraud didnt occur in those states and might still be revealed at a later date.
2) why would Trump's legal team spend any time/money/resources at this point on states where he won, considering the time frame ?

How do you know there isn't fraud in Trump's states?

Maybe the fraud is on the part of the Trump campaign.

Maybe Biden's vote is being flipped to Trump.

How do you know?

Any efforts by Democrats to show fraud on the part of Trump?
OH yea!!! Russia,Russia, Russia... Mueller, I think there was a concerted effort by the Dems over 2016 election and to this day they have YET to prove and fraudulent GOP votes!

But having read the 104 page COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY, EMERGENCY, AND PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
which evidently YOU haven't there are so many examples by witnesses of fraud in Georgia that and again evidently TOO complicated for simple minded people like you to comprehend.
Just one point to see if you can comprehend:
The Georgia Legislature prescribed procedures to ensure that any request for an absentee ballot must be accompanied by sufficient identification of the elector's identity. See O.C.G.A. § 21-2-38 l(b )(1) (providing, in pertinent part, "In order to be found eligible to vote an absentee ballot in person at the registrar's office or absentee ballot clerk's office, such person shall show one of the forms of identification listed in Code Section 21-2-417 ...").
An Affiant testified, under oath, that “It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and that there were no corresponding envelopes seen in site.” (Attached hereto as Exh. 10, Mayra Romera, at par. 7).

IN case the above example of one of many fraud complaints is too complicated, a WITNESS states under oath that signatures were not verified, totally against the Georgia law that a show of identification be done!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

But, there just couldn't be anything wrong with Florida's Dominion Voting machines. Rump won and that means they were Bigly Perfect in every way.

Because Florida is full of conservatives and would have been extremely difficult to cheat.
Which of course is why they chose leftist states that are known for election fraud.

Florida has a good no nonsense Governor that didn't allow any Democrat Dirty Tricks in the Miami ghetto voting districts.

At least not enough to erase the almost half million vote lead for Trump.

Besides we have good mail in ballot system that has worked for years. The Democrats were not able to corrupt it like they did in other states.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

But, there just couldn't be anything wrong with Florida's Dominion Voting machines. Rump won and that means they were Bigly Perfect in every way.

Because Florida is full of conservatives and would have been extremely difficult to cheat.
Which of course is why they chose leftist states that are known for election fraud.

Florida has been doing Absentee voting for decades. No changes,no surprises and very little cheating with the exception of some NYers voting as Floridians and vice versa which has always been a problem. Florida is not any better nor any worse than any other state. And, of course, the Legislature hasn't tried to sink the election either like in some other states which would have added to the confusion.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

Florida has been doing Absentee voting for decades. No changes,no surprises and very little cheating with the exception of some NYers voting as Floridians and vice versa which has always been a problem. Florida is not any better nor any worse than any other state. And, of course, the Legislature hasn't tried to sink the election either like in some other states which would have added to the confusion.

You failed to address the reason why they chose the swing states that are prone to cheating.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

You failed to address the reason why they chose the swing states that are prone to cheating.
Because going after the Red States would cause Rump to lose even them. NO matter the fraud and cheating, NEVER contest a contest you won. But so far, things haven't been going too well for you. Even if one or two states are picked up (doubtful) Biden still wins and the more foolish you party of the rumpers look. I would like to thank you because it makes it much easier for us Republicans to put the party back together again into something we can be proud of. Maybe we will send a banana boat to take you where ever you want to go just as long as it ISN"T America.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

Because going after the Red States would cause Rump to lose even them. NO matter the fraud and cheating, NEVER contest a contest you won. But so far, things haven't been going too well for you. Even if one or two states are picked up (doubtful) Biden still wins and the more foolish you party of the rumpers look. I would like to thank you because it makes it much easier for us Republicans to put the party back together again into something we can be proud of. Maybe we will send a banana boat to take you where ever you want to go just as long as it ISN"T America.

It's far from over.
If they can prove fraud in one state the other states that used the same system are in doubt as well.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

It's far from over.
If they can prove fraud in one state the other states that used the same system are in doubt as well.

The only thing they have proven is some mismanagement. And then, not enough to effect the total outcome count for the state. The Courts are getting fed up with this quickly. Especially since the mismanagement for Penn stems from the goofy Legislature ruling that all votes could only be counted AFTER the polls closed and in what order they must be counted. It looks like there may be fraud until that is factored in. At that point, it all falls together. Even the last "Hearing" was a Republican Public BS which no one really takes seriously.

I find it

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Also...

View attachment 422077
VERY odd that Florida, where Biden showed a lot of support for Biden, went to Trump. Forida uses Dominion. Seems to me the Trump camp rigged Florida dontcha think?

I find it

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Also...

View attachment 422077
VERY odd that Florida, where Biden showed a lot of support for Biden, went to Trump. Forida uses Dominion. Seems to me the Trump camp rigged Florida dontcha think?

Where Biden showed a lot of support for Biden?
Yeah..that sounds about right.

I find it

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Also...

View attachment 422077
Yes... that is a good point! So why don't the Democrats raise the issue? Then if they did, they'd have to admit Dominion is suspect! So I encourage the Dems to raise the issue! Go for it!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Florida did.

It's far from over.
No question! That's the point! Dominion totally screwed up the election! Remember this is what the developer who holds 15 patents on voting system said:
founderDominion.png

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Also...

View attachment 422077

What is so OBVIOUS to most people that YOU are half-assed! Meaning you do things like posting the image of the handshaking by the wife of Trump BUT you cut that part out! For others that may not have seen the whole video here it is! The woman shakes Melania's hand AND then shakes Trump's but you don't as you are half assed, don't share! All you do is proffer further evidence of being half assed!

SNOPES calls you a liar! FACT CHECK: Did Poland's First Lady 'Refuse' to Shake President Trump's Hand?
Now be a f...king honest person and go to Snopes and see the entire video where Kornhouser-Duda DID shake Trump's hand. But you won't cause you are

LadyshakesTrump.png

Another reason Democrats have a ASS as their mascot!
half-assed.png

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.
AND that's the point! YOU pointed! YOU! NO proof. Just speculation on your part. I on the other hand provided substantiation. NOT my guesses but f...king proof!
GEEZ again you are showing why Democrats have a half-ass for a mascot! Again totally subjective no proof!

I find it

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Also...

View attachment 422077
Yes... that is a good point! So why don't the Democrats raise the issue? Then if they did, they'd have to admit Dominion is suspect! So I encourage the Dems to raise the issue! Go for it!
Or...more likely they they know the claim is bogus.

Forum List

Back