Why doesn’t someone ask Beto: “Who/What kills more Americans, AR-15’s or illegals and their spawn?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I just can’t wrap my head around why GOP’ers are such pathetic pussies and refuse to ask these questions publicly.
Why can the Left be so candid and say whatever comes to mind while anything the Right may say must be controlled, calculated and so well thought out?

Does anybody see any AR-15’s in these mugshots?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

I just can’t wrap my head around why GOP’ers are such pathetic pussies and refuse to ask these questions publicly.
Why can the Left be so candid and say whatever comes to mind while anything the Right may say must be controlled, calculated and so well thought out?

Does anybody see any AR-15’s in these mugshots?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
Actually if you look at statistces knives and vehicles are responsible for more then guns. We would have to have a major mass shooting every other day to equal them.

Actually guns can do nothing by themselves. As far as the scary so called " military arms" they account for an extremely small amount of deaths or injuries compared to handguns.

But they have to have something to appeal to emotion.

Since his voters are educated he should be allowed to be challenged!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beto isn't a real candidate. He's just there at 2% or so.
He'll be dropping out after the primaries start. I do like his "gun control" policy, gets Trump many more voters.
Its more fun tracking what Joe Biden says than what Beto says

Forum List

Back