Why Doesn't Obama Enroll in His Own ACA?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
obama_laptop.jpg

[Reminds me of a priest during a Catholic Mass]

Why hasn’t Obama signed up for ObamaCare yet?
400+ Human Events by John Hayward

“Leading from behind” has taken on a new meaning, thanks to Barack Obama’s stubborn refusal to enroll in the health-care scheme that bears his name. (Granted, he and his apologists have occasionally objected to calling it “ObamaCare,” especially when the headlines are looking especially apocalyptic.) Even as the last few days before enrollment flutter off the calendar, the President still hasn’t signed up, and his spokesman Jay Carney still refuses to explain why, merely insisting that Obama will get around to it eventually.

After the most recent Carney punt, Gretchen Carlson of Fox News discussed the matter with liberal-but-one-smart-remark-away-from-her-IRS-audit guest Kirsten Powers, who said “it seems nothing can go right with ObamaCare.

Read More @ Why hasn't Obama signed up for ObamaCare yet? | Human Events

.... because he has employer sponsored group health Insurance....like most Americans.

.... because he has employer sponsored group health Insurance....like most Americans.

He said he would.

Obama still plans to sign up for Obamacare

Has President Barack Obama made good on a March 2010 promise to sign up for health insurance coverage under Obamacare? His chief spokesman declined to say.

“I don't have an update for you on that. I know that he will and has said that he will, the White House has said that he will, but I don't have an update,” Jay Carney said Monday at his daily briefing.

Will he invite the press to watch? “I’ll get back to you,” Carney said.

The White House said back in March 2010 that Obama “will participate in the exchange,” as the health insurance marketplaces are known.

Because he's one of the few who hasn't gotten his letter of cancellation...
He can keep his plan and his doctor it seems.
I guess because he has connections.

My company got their cancellation and now we had to enroll with our provider to keep us insured
for the shot term.Starting in Feb.2014 we need to get another Insurer.

Thanks Obama!

obama_laptop.jpg

[Reminds me of a priest during a Catholic Mass]

400+ Human Events by John Hayward

“Leading from behind” has taken on a new meaning, thanks to Barack Obama’s stubborn refusal to enroll in the health-care scheme that bears his name. (Granted, he and his apologists have occasionally objected to calling it “ObamaCare,” especially when the headlines are looking especially apocalyptic.) Even as the last few days before enrollment flutter off the calendar, the President still hasn’t signed up, and his spokesman Jay Carney still refuses to explain why, merely insisting that Obama will get around to it eventually.

After the most recent Carney punt, Gretchen Carlson of Fox News discussed the matter with liberal-but-one-smart-remark-away-from-her-IRS-audit guest Kirsten Powers, who said “it seems nothing can go right with ObamaCare.

Read More @ Why hasn't Obama signed up for ObamaCare yet? | Human Events

b/c he's not 'that' dumb

Big Moo the first heifer says obamacare is a Christmas treat. They should have gotten theirs by now.

Why Doesn't Obama Enroll in His Own ACA?

Because he knows just how shitty the whole ACA is.

If it was as great as he and the other democraps claim, than he would be first in line to sign up, but that never happened.

Instead he and the other democraps gives waivers to their friends so they don't have to enroll in the ACA.

Why give waivers if this healthcare plan is supposed to great? :confused:

Last edited:

He said he would.

Obama still plans to sign up for Obamacare

Has President Barack Obama made good on a March 2010 promise to sign up for health insurance coverage under Obamacare? His chief spokesman declined to say.

“I don't have an update for you on that. I know that he will and has said that he will, the White House has said that he will, but I don't have an update,” Jay Carney said Monday at his daily briefing.

Will he invite the press to watch? “I’ll get back to you,” Carney said.

The White House said back in March 2010 that Obama “will participate in the exchange,” as the health insurance marketplaces are known.

ahhhhhhh, he said he would sign up for insurance on the exchange back in 2010....? Didn't know that.....

then he better come thru!

When one uses "ACA" instead of calling Obamacare "Obamacare" then one has become a useful pawn of the left. Anyone.

I don't think so.

Remember, obama is done after this term, so calling it after him will give dems that are trying to get re-elected a slight edge.

remember, they all voted for it, not one of them wanted to wait.

He's got his own personal doctor who takes care of him day and night, should he need it. His office is across the hall from the Oval Office.

There is also a full medical clinic right there at the White House, staffed by six or seven physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and medics.

He's got it a little better than most Americans. (but your point is well taken.)

I think he will sign up, for show. It will have no effect on his Executive-care coverage.

He's got his own personal doctor who takes care of him day and night, should he need it. His office is across the hall from the Oval Office.

There is also a full medical clinic right there at the White House, staffed by six or seven physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and medics.

He's got it a little better than most Americans. (but your point is well taken.)

I think he will sign up, for show. It will have no effect on his Executive-care coverage.

Why is he waiting then? Wouldn't the potus signing up boost confidence in the program, thus more people would sign up?

New Topics

Forum List

Back