Why doesnt Biden admin just pump more in the US rather than asking the world to increase their production? Seems like a mixed message.

This parrot bullshit from the cult is so inane.

They are lied to and they just slurp it up.

We can increase production here easily.

These DIPSHITS cannot explain how oil leases work. These DIPSHITS cannot explain the impact of Biden banning extraction from federal land. These DIPSHITS cannot explain the impact of killing Keystone.

They listen to what RACHEL MADDOW told them. The bitch who said if you get the shot, you will not get COVID.
90% of the wells drilled aren't on federal land. There are about 9000 permitted wells permitted and ready to drill.

Because the US Govt does not pump or drill for oil. Why do you think the Fed Govt should be doing these things?

I happen to agree

The US Government should drill on Federal land instead of leasing it to oil companies for Pennies on the dollar

It will bring down prices

I cant get an answer.

How does it help global climate change to have Venezuela drill the oil we do not drill?

Walk me through the numbers.

I cant get an answer.

How does it help global climate change to have Venezuela drill the oil we do not drill?

Walk me through the numbers.

Venezuela has nationalized its oil industry

How can Biden order more drilling?

These DIPSHITS cannot explain how oil leases work. These DIPSHITS cannot explain the impact of Biden banning extraction from federal land. These DIPSHITS cannot explain the impact of killing Keystone.

They listen to what RACHEL MADDOW told them. The bitch who said if you get the shot, you will not get COVID.

You don't NEED to boost American production more than you already have. The USA needs the OPEC to increase production to bring the worldwide price of oil down. You have all the production you need, but the price is too high.

And to keep the Russians from making enough money to prosecute this war.

Of course we could increase production easily. All you have to do is convince the ol companies to use some of those 9,000 permits that are already approved Seems the oil companies are enjoying their all time record profts, and don't want to do anything to reduce the price to the consumer.

How will the earth be saved if other nations just drill what we do not drill?

Doesnt that make pollution WORSE because they have lower regulatory standards for pollution?

Seems like reducing our oil production and asking others to make up that gap makes CLIMATE CHANGE WORSE. How am I wrong?

Also, remember how Obama said the Keystone Pipeline could not be completed because the environmental study was not complete?

He was lying about the study being slow walked because Biden killed it day 1 of his term.

Obama NEVER said he didnt want it, he said it was alk about the deer or something.

WE NEED TO DRILL MORE RIGHT NOW.

You don’t need to drill more right now.

As for the keystone pipeline, Obama turned it down before he left office based on the environmental report. That was supposed to be the end of it.

When Trump came into office he reversed Obama’s decision and the pipeline proceeded, right up until the point where they had a huge oil spill on native lands near their drinking water. The environmental report had recommended cancelling the pipeline because of the dangers to water tables but Trump ignore that.

Seems like reducing our oil production and asking others to make up that gap makes CLIMATE CHANGE WORSE. How am I wrong?
You're wrong because we are not reducing our oil production. We've been steadily increasing output.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Biden should pump more

Since he is the one responsible for gas prices, he should cancel all contract for drilling on Federal land and have the US drill on its own land and sell to the people at cost

Forum List

Back