Why doesn’t anyone in the GOP ask Biden...”What’s worse in America, White supremacy or Black criminality?”

As Democrats continue to vilify Whitey on the daily why won’t one single pussified GOP’er turn the tables and ask basic, logical questions?

So-called "white supremacists", who do not exist outside of emo clubs with miniscule co-dependent membership, would be much, much easier to deal with than the countless angry, vicious young black men and women who can be found committing terrible crimes in just about any urban or suburban center across America. The truth is very difficult to accept, which is why so few human beings speak or write it.

I've written about the case a few times before on USMB, but what the hell, here it is again. We're not in the city, my wife and I, but we're close enough to it to feel "the burn" so to speak, of overspill crime. Recently, just a couple streets up from ours, within our development, three black teens stabbed to death a delivery guy for NO MONEY. The delivery guy carried no cash. The delivery guy was also a new fucking father. This kind of savagery can be found again, and again and again from sea to shining sea.

And yet Biden's—and even Trump's—focus is and was elsewhere, in the opposite direction. The only conclusion I could ever reach is that the leadership of every city and town is required to have and maintain that one bad street or block or entire district, where terrible crimes are encouraged. Perhaps such perpetually cursed areas are allowed in order to pad prosecutors' resumes with criminal convictions. Who knows. All that is known for certain is that such people exist in droves and such horrific crimes are committed in a never ending chain. Always, always, always the people who pay the highest price are the victims.

Simply because that takes something that doesn't exist along the beltway, and as we know when you believe in eugenics its so much easier for Blacks to kill Blacks, accomplishes the same objective. In a perverse way why it suits the fragmentation of the family unit, easier to manipulate and control.

As Democrats continue to vilify Whitey on the daily why won’t one single pussified GOP’er turn the tables and ask basic, logical questions?
I'm happy that you are miserable in your life

why don't you just answer the question?
Original question: "why won’t one single pussified GOP’er turn the tables and ask basic, logical questions?"

Answer: Because pussified or not, 2020 "gop'ers" have little interest in basic or logical questions.

My life is amazing...why do you prefer that politicians spend all their time and effort addressing issues that are hardly detectable and have very little impact on society while ignoring the bigger issues that cost lives and burden society?

Original question: "why won’t one single pussified GOP’er turn the tables and ask basic, logical questions?"

Answer: Because pussified or not, 2020 "gop'ers" have little interest in basic or logical questions.

No different from the DNC in that regard. Both are masters of avoiding reality. Like gosh why are american inner cities plagued with violence? Why do young black guys so often find themselves at odds with law enforcement? Why is the prison population predominately black?

It's racism obviously right? Couldn't be any other logical explanation.

No different from the DNC in that regard. Both are masters of avoiding reality. Like gosh why are american inner cities plagued with violence? Why do young black guys so often find themselves at odds with law enforcement? Why is the prison population predominately black?

Oh is that you,Q? Fucking idiot.

Oh is that you,Q? Fucking idiot.

Hey man you're an intellectual, right? You agree that Black Lives Matter...right? So why so little intellectual curiosity about the leading cause of death of young black men?

So Dems....what worse for Americans TODAY.......Racism / white supremacy or dark people criminality?
Dare anyone touch this with a ten foot pole?

Forum List

Back