Why does Trump call the media fake news? I'll give you a perfect example.

..they've been putting out a lot of crap
..they exaggerate the unimportant/non-critical crap and briefly talk about the important/critical aspects --if at all
..not only are they fake, they intentionally mislead
Amen! Here's a perfect example.

After a recent school shooting the talk once again turned to should some school personnel be armed? I watched Trump commenting on the issue and he added something along the line that he'd have no problem if some teachers wanted to get involved too, be willing to make the investment in a firearm, the further cost and investment of time in training in its proper use and obtaining a permit, etc. I thought while watching, yeah, I agree, makes sense to me.

The next day I'm watching CNN or MSNBC, forget which now, and the news weasel goes on this berserk tirade about our crazy president who wants to arm EVERY teacher in America, EVERY teacher will be bringing a gun to the nation's classrooms and on and on how such a presidential view is proof Trump is unfit for the office and yada, yada, yada. It was a a complete lie, 100-percent made up fake news by the anchor puke, but that's how they roll these days simply because their candidate ran an awful campaign and thus deservedly lost.

R I P lamestream media. Only the low information idiots will miss you. At least until they discover the Cartoon channel anyway.

Forum List

Back