Why Does The Media Love Lesbians?

First Lady Trump is a nice bisexual piece of meat..
Proof? Link?
Link, you've never seen her girl on girl photo shoot?

melania_-_copie_6.jpg

I could not conclude that the women in the photos, I found using google, proved the women were engaged in a sexual act.
Two nude females even hugging , is not queer sex. Suggestive yes. Proof of lesbianism..no.

First Lady Trump is a nice bisexual piece of meat..
Moonbat is pissed because it was found out that the First Black Partner of the Bi Racial president was a tranny, and is now tying to claim Trumps wife is.

I have nothing against what she or anyone does with ones sexuality........That is up to the individual to decide...

Moonbat is jealous of Donald's wife. When you wake up to Moonbats squeeze, you can see how much he hates Don. Hard to find good looking women when you have to take them to your parents basement, offer her government cheese, and watch Netflix on your parents account. Moonbat, are you "jelly"?

th.jpg

I could not conclude that the women in the photos, I found using google, proved the women were engaged in a sexual act.
Two nude females even hugging , is not queer sex. Suggestive yes. Proof of lesbianism..no.
I can't post the more revealing photo's so what evah...

Is Melanie possessed by demons and not a woman?
I mean you try to justify it's okay here, but in other threads condemn.....Ever hear of consistency without political motivation?
Why are you pointing this out? You lefties should have no problem with LBGTQWXYQ, so why are you having an issue with Donalds wife? Are you "jelly"?
You are slow witted....
Is Melanie possessed
Not as slow or jealous as you. he cant even spell her name right. But still I got mine, without having to offer government cheese, and looks hot like(watch how I spell her name) Melania Trump. And the moron called me slow witted. Bhwaaaaahaaaahhhaaa. Still want me to answer the question?

It isn't only lesbians. Most if not all the CNN male newscasters are gay. And a pretty good portion of both male and female MSNBC are gay as well. Sounds like a prequalification for getting the job.

Is Melanie possessed by demons and not a woman?
I mean you try to justify it's okay here, but in other threads condemn.....Ever hear of consistency without political motivation?
Why are you pointing this out? You lefties should have no problem with LBGTQWXYQ, so why are you having an issue with Donalds wife? Are you "jelly"?
You are slow witted....
Is Melanie possessed
Not as slow or jealous as you. he cant even spell her name right. But still I got mine, without having to offer government cheese, and looks hot like(watch how I spell her name) Melania Trump. And the moron called me slow witted. Bhwaaaaahaaaahhhaaa. Still want me to answer the question?
I am not the one that said lesbians are not women, they are demons, so try again..I have already stated my opinion on the matter previously in the thread..Oh and the spelling error, oh my...The slow witted retort was due to the fact that your post is right under my post stating my opinion of a person's sexuality..and how I don't care...They still give out govt. cheese? Only a recipient would know....

New Topics

Forum List

Back