Why does the left believe everything Obama says

They don't, but they do understand the ultimate goal of the left is to obtain permanent power hegemony in the US political system. They are willing to put up with nearly anything to advance that goal. Sacrificing individuals and policies on the alter of power is nothing at all to them.

LOL too subtle, I guess.

"The left," of course, does not believe everything Obama says. In fact, "the left" is pretty displeased with Obama at this point.

The premise of this thread is so stupid I had to respond to it with something equally stupid, and the idea of the OP as a computer program on a desk in rural Idaho was the best I could come up with on short notice.

All right, it was lame, and not my best effort. Sorry. :redface:

It's human nature to believe everything those we associate with say while disbelieving everything those we are opposed to say.

Right or left, we all need to start questioning with boldness everything everyone says and researching for ourselves

Especially when he lies so much

Good question. Here's an equally good question: Why are you, a computer program sitting on a desk in rural Idaho, posting on a political message board?

hmmm...

You consider asking why the President of the United States lies so much as an equally good question as why an ordinary citizen in the middle of Idaho posts on a political message board?

Do you really have such little respect for the position of President of the United States?

LOL too subtle, I guess.

"The left," of course, does not believe everything Obama says. In fact, "the left" is pretty displeased with Obama at this point.

The premise of this thread is so stupid I had to respond to it with something equally stupid, and the idea of the OP as a computer program on a desk in rural Idaho was the best I could come up with on short notice.

No problem.... it isn't like I haven't been guilty as well.

LOL too subtle, I guess.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Especially when he lies so much

Good question. Here's an equally good question: Why are you, a computer program sitting on a desk in rural Idaho, posting on a political message board?

How is questioning why someone is exercising their right to free speech an equally good question as to why the President feels he needs to lie to the American people on a frequent, if not regular, basis?

Forum List

Back