Why does the ghetto exist?

here ya go...good example of make women breed but then deny the consequences of that action as well as the responsibility for the forced births..
No one is saying for women to breed, except the immoral democrat men, who always seem to be on the abortion side of the street, while on the other side of the street are the women and children against abortion. But hey, if you want to abort those stupid babies that you create, please, the more the merrier. I just cant imagine all those babies from progressive slave women in the world today, the Republican Party would never be in power again. It is a good thing for the stupidity of those women making a sacrifice to save the world from Progressivism...

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

In Sweden, the ghetto doesn't exist.

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

In Sweden, the ghetto doesn't exist.

So you didnt like the responses for your OP bullshit in the CDZ, and you copy and paste it here. This isnt Sweden, and since FDR the welfare state has done nothing but increase. No if you dont work, you dont get to eat, if you dont work, you dont get a place to stay. If you dont work, you dont get money, unless it is because some dumbass feels charitable to give you some, but it isnt the responsibility to give your sorry ass FREE STUFF..

Just so you fucking understand where i am coming from...When you pay people not to work, they wont fucking work..

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

Ghettos exist because they are less desirable places to live.
In cities, it may be “the other side of the tracks” or the outskirts of town.
In rural areas, it may be backwoods areas.
The poor can’t afford Park Avenue

It differs from slavery in that you are free to leave any time. Many do escape poverty. Many are stuck there for generations
It is the how they are stuck for generations that causes consternation. A cleansing will happen for us all at some point. Mother Nature shows up when nations do not be responsible and irresponsibility by individuals are anything goes and employment in many fields does not produce results in a timely or quicker manner then humans do from osmosis.

Ghettos exist because they are less desirable places to live.
In cities, it may be “the other side of the tracks” or the outskirts of town.
In rural areas, it may be backwoods areas.
The poor can’t afford Park Avenue

It differs from slavery in that you are free to leave any time. Many do escape poverty. Many are stuck there for generations
Damn.
That is actually a pretty decent description.
A good start.

I posted this question awhile earlier, and perhaps I may have elaborated on it a little too much, and thus it got misinterpreted. The reason, however, that I wish to ask this question is because I'm a white Puerto Rican kid who grew up on 141st Street and St. Nicholas Ave in Harlem, NYC. I also grew up with a single mother who had dementia, which also wasn't easy. That entire time I wore pretty raggedy clothing since I didn't have much else, and most people scorned me for that. They thought I was trying to wear those clothes, as if I was some sort of wannabe. As I got older though, it only got worse. A kid wearing clothes like that could easily be passed off as a misguided try-hard, but the vast majority of white adults who wear clothes like that are in fact undercover police.

Long story short, I went through some pretty tumultuous circumstances that I'd never wish on my own kids, and going through all that stuff I was always alone since nobody took my complaints seriously.

So, yeah, long story short, living in the ghetto sucks, especially when you're alone.

So my question is... why? Why does this "ghetto" even exist? Who decided that? Why is it a good idea? How is this an alternative to slavery? The way I see it is blacks in this country spout about freedom this and freedom that but have no clue what they plan to do with that freedom except bang on bongo drums and spite white people in rap music.

I work in the music industry as an artist manager with many Dominican artists, plenty of whom appear and also identify basically as black. Trust me, these people were the FIRST individuals that gave me their solidarity, which proves that even black people believe in slavery in the 21st century. So WTF

Edit: I hope I didn't write this too long again LMAOO life is complicated.

“Why does the ghetto exist?”​

Ignorant, unambitious illiterates running baby factories and making poor life decisions.
Ghettos / barrios expand because Democrats never stop recruiting more ignorant, unambitious illiterates from Mexico and other thirdworld countries. Simple shit.

I posted this question awhile earlier, and perhaps I may have elaborated on it a little too much, and thus it got misinterpreted. The reason, however, that I wish to ask this question is because I'm a white Puerto Rican kid who grew up on 141st Street and St. Nicholas Ave in Harlem, NYC. I also grew up with a single mother who had dementia, which also wasn't easy. That entire time I wore pretty raggedy clothing since I didn't have much else, and most people scorned me for that. They thought I was trying to wear those clothes, as if I was some sort of wannabe. As I got older though, it only got worse. A kid wearing clothes like that could easily be passed off as a misguided try-hard, but the vast majority of white adults who wear clothes like that are in fact undercover police.

Long story short, I went through some pretty tumultuous circumstances that I'd never wish on my own kids, and going through all that stuff I was always alone since nobody took my complaints seriously.

So, yeah, long story short, living in the ghetto sucks, especially when you're alone.

So my question is... why? Why does this "ghetto" even exist? Who decided that? Why is it a good idea? How is this an alternative to slavery? The way I see it is blacks in this country spout about freedom this and freedom that but have no clue what they plan to do with that freedom except bang on bongo drums and spite white people in rap music.

I work in the music industry as an artist manager with many Dominican artists, plenty of whom appear and also identify basically as black. Trust me, these people were the FIRST individuals that gave me their solidarity, which proves that even black people believe in slavery in the 21st century. So WTF

Edit: I hope I didn't write this too long again LMAOO life is complicated.
were there gates with locks or guards on this ghetto??

if not it wasnt a ghetto,,,

It is the how they are stuck for generations that causes consternation. A cleansing will happen for us all at some point. Mother Nature shows up when nations do not be responsible and irresponsibility by individuals are anything goes and employment in many fields does not produce results in a timely or quicker manner then humans do from osmosis.
Say what now?

Hahaha…you really are incapable of engaging in impactful dissent aren’t you?
Are you denying that you have become "become complacent and comfortable" in your mindless fear and racism? All you ever do is post "wetback! wetback! filth! I'm a real American!" What could be more complacent and comfortable than regurgitating the same bullshit over and over thousands of times? YOU need to freshen up your act, loser.

Are you denying that you have become "become complacent and comfortable" in your mindless fear and racism? All you ever do is post "wetback! wetback! filth! I'm a real American!" What could be more complacent and comfortable than regurgitating the same bullshit over and over thousands of times? YOU need to freshen up your act, loser.
Look pussy, theres nothing RACIST in hating illegal aliens and their presence. ALL good real Americans HATE tresspassers of all colors…you honestly didn’t know that?
”Fear”….nobody fears 5’ tall 110lb beaners…NOBODY!
But again, ALL good real Americans “fear” what the cockroaches do to EVERY community they inhabit...the question is; why don’t you? Start paying attention, look past your personal FEELZ, trust me, unless you are a complete piece of worthless dogshit yourself you do not want a predominantly dark America…the proof is all over the globe.

..... theres [sic] nothing RACIST in hating illegal aliens .....
Leaving aside your moral turpitude in hating almost everything and everyone under the sun, there is most certainly something racist in spewing racial slurs every other word, loser.

New Topics

Forum List

Back