Why does ROmney want more unplanned pregancies in America?

You're saying if we don't pay for abortions for people, they won't get them and then will go on welfare and it will cost us way more. Of course, we all are responsible for the stupid choices people make and will pay one way or the other. Somehow, you think this translates into cheap labor.

Newsflash. These people don't work, especially not as cheap labor, because they get more money by sitting home and having more babies.

Why it is that the left claims that not paying for something is the same as denying it? People can go get a legal abortion and they can make payments on the bill when they get it.

And if a person doesn't want to end up being qualified for only cheap labor, they might want to at least finish high school.

No one wants more unplanned pregnancies, but it's the contention of liberals that stupid people will continue to do stupid things and it's up to us to stop them by offering to pay for whatever remedy is needed to fix things every time they screw up. How will people learn from their mistakes if we keep picking up the slack and coddling them?

Both Romney and Ryan have spoken against contraceptives. It is a typical male republican stand. Yes, we want to have sex as much as we want, but we don't want women to have access to contraceptives. Typical Male GOP Stand

Why does ROmney want more unplanned pregnancies in America?

Is it because it means cheaper labor 18 years from now?

When did Romney say this? Link please..

He didn't.

HE wants to cut womens' reproductive health services. Obvsiouly he wants more women - especially the poor - to be pregnant without planning it.

We already know Romney isn't concerned about the poor, he literally said he wasn't. "I'm not concerned about the very poor" - Mitt ROmney

Both Romney and Ryan have spoken against contraceptives. It is a typical male republican stand. Yes, we want to have sex as much as we want, but we don't want women to have access to contraceptives. Typical Male GOP Stand
Bullshit.... Boone has sad that....and its homos like you that want zero
Responsibility in your sex life

He didn't.

HE wants to cut womens' reproductive health services. Obvsiouly he wants more women - especially the poor - to be pregnant without planning it.

We already know Romney isn't concerned about the poor, he literally said he wasn't. "I'm not concerned about the very poor" - Mitt ROmney

Hey, if women are out there getting pregnant and not planning on it, it's on them not Romney.

He didn't.

We should trust you why?

He didn't.

Hey, if women are out there getting pregnant and not planning on it, it's on them not Romney.

The consequences of cutting reproductive health services is more unplanned pregnancies.

Regardless of who its "on" - why does Romney want that result?

He didn't.

We should trust you why?

I didn't ask for your trust.

Why to idiot leftists expect someone else to pay for their birth control? And isn't the most effective form of birth control, not fucking, free?

He didn't.

But you and I and Mr Romney should pay for either their abortion or their child according to some. Personally, I prefer the option of your choice, your responsibility.

Obviously the radical muslims are right. Women are uncontrollable sex addicts who have no choice in life whether to have sex, or when, or where, or even with who.

Unplanned pregnancies??

Don't you mean unprotected sex?

Like the song says, "You can't have one without the other."

It is not up to society at large to pay for the immature actions of women who engage in behaviors that are detrimental to themselves. The idea that a woman's 'instant gratification' is more important than her accepting responsibility for her behavior is nothing more than another Liberal sop to irresponsibility.

IOW, if you don't want an 'unplanned pregnancy', don't engage in unplanned sex.

Simple enough, even for an ignorant Liberal, right?

He didn't.

The consequences of cutting reproductive health services is more unplanned pregnancies.

Regardless of who its "on" - why does Romney want that result?

Romney..Obama or anyone else for that matter can't control the irresponsibility of woman going around having unprotected sex..And if pregnancy is the result, then perhaps all these unwanted pregnancies can find a new home in loving family.

Forum List

Back