WHY Does Pelosi Refuse To Investigate Origin Of COVID-19?

What a retard, then again aren't ALL Trumper humpers.
How do you suppose we do that?
DEMAND an investigation from who?
CHINA?
Why don't the Trump humpers get the orange, retard to "investigate"?
He did such a fine job in Hawaii.

Hawaii, where Obama was actually born. Not Kenya like he claimed. What a fucktard, who gets their own country of birth wrong except Obama, LOL
Obama never stated he was born in kenya, moron, lying moron.

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

You already knew that, liar.

And then Michelle was next saying Kenya was Obama's "home country."

Damn the two of them are stupid. Obama was born in Hawaii

In 2008, a friend who worked for McCain gave me a cold stare...

"Michelle Obama does not exist"
What do you mean ms o does not exist?
"We have traced Michelle back to Princeton. Prior to Princeton, Michelle Obama does not exist"

CHINA?

Hawaii, where Obama was actually born. Not Kenya like he claimed. What a fucktard, who gets their own country of birth wrong except Obama, LOL

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

"We have traced Michelle back to Princeton. Prior to Princeton, Michelle Obama does not exist"

Um ... what?

Do you remember Trump, the communist sellout, running cover for China?
No but I remember our last pro-American President repeatedly calling it the CHINA VIRUS and blocking Chinese travelers while China Joe Biden called him "Xenephobic". Your short attention span and selective memory is typical of Trump haters.
So, did the orange , retard listen to BIDEN?

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

A member of the McCain campaign in 2008 told me that the McCain campaign was unable to find any evidence of Michelle Robinson prior to his arrival at Princeton....

SEX CHANGE

Michael Robinson became Michelle.

That is what fooled the McCain campaign.

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

A member of the McCain campaign in 2008 told me that the McCain campaign was unable to find any evidence of Michelle Robinson prior to his arrival at Princeton....

SEX CHANGE

Ahhh. She doesn't look like a dude. How did she have children?

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

SEX CHANGE

To see the biological parents of the Obama kids, search for

Obama kids parents

And click on images....

Sylvester Stallone was right.....

Nothing is real. He is gay, she is a trans, the kids are not theirs.... nothing's real....

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

SEX CHANGE

Obama kids parents

And click on images....

Nothing is real. He is gay, she is a trans, the kids are not theirs.... nothing's real....

Michelle doesn't look like she used to be a dude, it would be more convincing if she did

CHINA?
We are all DUMBER for having read this Trump addicted TDS-suffering irrational hate-driven emotional post in defense of Pelosi and the CCP.
You are retarded, I didn't defend Pelosi, never even came close.
You're dumber for just for being like your ignorant dear leaders and AM radio.
Trump loves Xi Jingping.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

So, Jinping wouldn't lie to his lapdog, would he?
Link?

The Democrats have been exposed as having many CCP espionage facilitators while Biden has been proven to take over $1 BILLION from the CCP, and millions from the Russians during the last election.

Biden had a closed door meeting with Vlad because he did not one anyone to see him on his knees in between his knees.
Trump also had a super duper secret summit with Pootin so no one could see Trump on his knees between Pootin's knees.
Trump was harder on putin than your but boy Biden. His son gets 3.5 million from russia and Biden signs off on a pipeline for putin. Pucker up Biden!

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

SEX CHANGE

Obama kids parents

And click on images....

Michelle doesn't look like she used to be a dude, it would be more convincing if she did

Search for Michelle Obama penis

And click on images

Michael Robinson would fit right in on the Maury povich show....

CHINA?

You're just a liar.

View attachment 504024

Um ... what?

SEX CHANGE

Obama kids parents

And click on images....

Search for Michelle Obama penis

And click on images

Michael Robinson would fit right in on the Maury povich show....

LOL, I would never search for that, I'd be too afraid that it would find it. Shudder ...

I'm just saying if you look at her face, it's seriously doesn't look male. It is more common for some black women to just be more muscular than white women. Like the Williams sisters. But her face looks female, not male like she had a sex change. Just like while the Williams are muscular, their faces look female, not male

CHINA?
We are all DUMBER for having read this Trump addicted TDS-suffering irrational hate-driven emotional post in defense of Pelosi and the CCP.
Trump loves Xi Jingping.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Link?

The Democrats have been exposed as having many CCP espionage facilitators while Biden has been proven to take over $1 BILLION from the CCP, and millions from the Russians during the last election.

Biden had a closed door meeting with Vlad because he did not one anyone to see him on his knees in between his knees.
Trump also had a super duper secret summit with Pootin so no one could see Trump on his knees between Pootin's knees.
Trump put sanctions on Russia ...Biden lifted those sanctions ..... now whos a Russian shill ? and as for Bidens and the dems stance on China read this commie ..... Biden calls for patience with China, but lifting tariffs would be an important, much-needed start - Global Times

I saw Pelosi giving her best Biden imitation a couple days ago. She was stammering and refusing to answer questions during a question session and going bug eyed and silent when she was confused about how to answer a question. This is what happens when you keep reelecting power crazy dementia patients.

CHINA?
Trump loves Xi Jingping.

March 3 2018

Link?

Trump put sanctions on Russia ...Biden lifted those sanctions ..... now whos a Russian shill ? and as for Bidens and the dems stance on China read this commie ..... Biden calls for patience with China, but lifting tariffs would be an important, much-needed start - Global Times
Tariffs are just another tax I am glad you enjoy more taxation.

CHINA?
Trump loves Xi Jingping.

March 3 2018

Link?

Tariffs are just another tax
Has that damn asteroid belt showed up yet ?
CHINA?
Trump loves Xi Jingping.

March 3 2018

Link?

Tariffs are just another tax I am glad you enjoy more taxation.
1625343498390.png

Forum List

Back