Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

I have an idea...
Let's us know who you are and we'll find 1,000 ways to sue you into poverty.
I think this threat should get this guy thrown off the site. How can it be reported. The ultimate cancel culture. Threatening people for speaking their mind. Is that what this message board is all about?

I’m not a billionaire like Trump. The analogy is faulty. Besides, Trump is having his legal bills paid for by the RNC.

For Trump, you live by the sword you die by the sword. He loves suing people.
Trump was involved in almost 4000 law suits before becoming President.

I think this threat should get this guy thrown off the site. How can it be reported. The ultimate cancel culture. Threatening people for speaking their mind. Is that what this message board is all about?
You are so full of feces.
Your hypocrisy in wondering why it’s no big deal that someone has to hire new lawyers everyday due to constant law harassment.

If you liked me, I would be concerned based on your, obvious, lack of a moral compass. A business owner is just like any other job. It does not define who you are as a person.
From what I’ve seen, it does to a great extent.
I’m not taking away from how difficult it is to own and run a business but it turns many people into Jekyl and Hyde.

Bill Gates…5,000 lawsuits.
Documentation - You cannot count law suits against Microsoft. It is a corporation with millions of owners, a large management team and a board of directors. Trump's corporation he is the majority stock holder if not the sole stock holder with any management or co-owners family or lap dogs.

You are so full of feces.
Your hypocrisy in wondering why it’s no big deal that someone has to hire new lawyers everyday due to constant law harassment.
Anyone who uses threat of lawsuits to shut people up is slime. Trump uses that ploy. He has enough money to beat, most, in a lawsuit. If not he will drive them to bankruptcy. That is why he is a billionaire after 4000 law suits. There are contractors in his wake that were not paid and could not afford to sue or did sue and Trump used money to crush them. Read about your cult leader.
You threaten to do the same to one who does not agree with you. It may not be serious but it may be. It shows your are as slimy as Trump.

Documentation - You cannot count law suits against Microsoft. It is a corporation with millions of owners, a large management team and a board of directors. Trump's corporation he is the majority stock holder if not the sole stock holder with any management or co-owners family or lap dogs.
Bullshit…
In other words, Gates has hundreds of evil people doing his dirty work.

Anyone who uses threat of lawsuits to shut people up is slime. Trump uses that ploy. He has enough money to beat, most, in a lawsuit. If not he will drive them to bankruptcy. That is why he is a billionaire after 4000 law suits. There are contractors in his wake that were not paid and could not afford to sue or did sue and Trump used money to crush them. Read about your cult leader.
You threaten to do the same to one who does not agree with you. It may not be serious but it may be. It shows your are as slimy as Trump.
Aren’t your fellow Liberals claiming Trump is broke?

You realize MS have thousands of lawsuits then Gates was supposedly bowed out.
Gates is behind everything MS does.

You realize MS have thousands of lawsuits then Gates was supposedly bowed out.
Gates is behind everything MS does.
Gates has not been the driving force for a long time. You do not understand business. There is a big difference between small, medium and big businesses. There are huge differences in corporations with one or a few share holders and ones with millions of share holders.

And the dirty work is?
All the original software sold by MS was written by the Americans and educated Europeans working for MS.
BG fired them after bribing Congress to up the number of Indian H1-Bs also enabling every other MNC and small company to fire everybody and replace them with H1-Bs.
You will notice that MS, Oracle and IBM never innovated anything beyond 1999.
In fact, almost every idea MS has "innovated" came from IBM, not that I'm expecting you to know that.

Gates, to this day, insists that every nation has a horrible education system except India and the African Continent because he wants cheap labor despite the mediocrity of the product.
You will notice that Steve Jobs kept with the actual talent and kicked the shit out of MS.

MS has one goal, and that goal is BG's mission to everyone who manages any division in MS...Cheap, compliant, 24/7 monkeys.

Trump, by the way, bashed BG during his campaign and told BG to go to hell.
And that's why you love Gates and hate Trump.

Gates has not been the driving force for a long time. You do not understand business. There is a big difference between small, medium and big businesses. There are huge differences in corporations with one or a few share holders and ones with millions of share holders.
Your ignorance is telling.
Gates does nothing for a living, doesn't even have a college degree and tells the WHO what to do.
What a farce!

All the original software sold by MS was written by the Americans and educated Europeans working for MS.
BG fired them after bribing Congress to up the number of Indian H1-Bs also enabling every other MNC and small company to fire everybody and replace them with H1-Bs.
You will notice that MS, Oracle and IBM never innovated anything beyond 1999.
In fact, almost every idea MS has "innovated" came from IBM, not that I'm expecting you to know that.

Gates, to this day, insists that every nation has a horrible education system except India and the African Continent because he wants cheap labor despite the mediocrity of the product.
You will notice that Steve Jobs kept with the actual talent and kicked the shit out of MS.

MS has one goal, and that goal is BG's mission to everyone who manages any division in MS...Cheap, compliant, 24/7 monkeys.

Trump, by the way, bashed BG during his campaign and told BG to go to hell.
And that's why you love Gates and hate Trump.
You are certifiable crazy. Gates and Allen bought operating system for IBM's new PC, from a small Seattle company for $50,000, They refined the software and became the leading software for PC's. Gates and Allen attended Lakeside high school in Seattle. A private high school that was one of the first to provide computer learning. After a few years at Harvard he coordinated wit Allen to create a software company. Of the original 50 employees most did very well, some left on their own but none of the bullshit you are saying.
You could be sued for liable.

Your ignorance is telling.
Gates does nothing for a living, doesn't even have a college degree and tells the WHO what to do.
What a farce!
How many jobs have you created? How many jobs has Bill Gates created. How much wealth have you created? How much wealth has Bill Gates created?
You are certifiable crazy.

Forum List

Back