Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

I have an idea...
Let's us know who you are and we'll find 1,000 ways to sue you into poverty.
I’m not a billionaire like Trump. The analogy is faulty. Besides, Trump is having his legal bills paid for by the RNC.

For Trump, you live by the sword you die by the sword. He loves suing people.

I’m not a billionaire like Trump. The analogy is faulty. Besides, Trump is having his legal bills paid for by the RNC.

Every person I know who's in business is involved in at least a dozen lawsuits at any given time and I know a lot of people.

I presume you believe...
1] Americans should not be replaced by trespassers
2] Americans should not be replaced by business visas
3] American jobs should not be off-shored.
Agree to these 3 points or admit you're selfish.

Every person I know who's in business is involved in at least a dozen lawsuits at any given time and I know a lot of people.

I presume you believe...
1] Americans should not be replaced by trespassers
2] Americans should not be replaced by business visas
3] American jobs should not be off-shored.
Agree to these 3 points or admit you're selfish.
This is a rationalization.

Trump sues social media for kicking him off Twitter. Trump sues reporters for saying things he doesn’t like. Trump sued a bank because they supposedly caused the subprime crisis.

Trump uses lawsuits as weapons.

This is a rationalization.

Trump sues social media for kicking him off Twitter. Trump sues reporters for saying things he doesn’t like. Trump sued a bank because they supposedly caused the subprime crisis.

Trump uses lawsuits as weapons.
Every business does the same thing for the same reasons.

Answer the question and I'll know where you're coming from.
It always comes down to cheap labor.

Every business does the same thing for the same reasons.

Answer the question and I'll know where you're coming from.
It always comes down to cheap labor.
That’s just not true. Every business does NOT litigate like Trump.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
I think he once boasted he'd be the first person to run for president and make a profit doing so.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

Friend,

The Biden crime syndicate is comprised of Mega Millionaires and they still asked the stupid Moon Bats to give them money in 2018 and you can bet they will do the same if Potatohead runs again in 2024.

Crooked Hillary was a Mega Millionaire and she sure as hell wanted you Moon Bats to contribute to her campaign.

The constituency for both those pieces of shit are welfare queens, Illegals, queers and bat shit crazy Moon Bats so why did they ask for your money since they were doing so well?

LOL!

You still didn't respond regarding American employment.
That tells me all I need to know about the neo-Con scum you are.
Unemployment is as historic lows. What’s the problem?

(And what does this have to do with the issue?)

Unemployment is as historic lows. What’s the problem?

(And what does this have to do with the issue?)
Because of Trump, not because of Biden.
It also depends on how we calculate the numbers.
I am no stranger to the fact that the BLS changes the formulas all the time.

Because of Trump, not because of Biden.
It also depends on how we calculate the numbers.
I am no stranger to the fact that the BLS changes the formulas all the time.
BLS basically never changes the formulas. That’s simply not true.

Unemployment was coming down extremely consistently under the Obama/Biden presidency. It came down marginally more, but along the same trend, under Trump. It went up during pandemic and now is as good as it’s ever been.

Regardless of who caused it (the right answer is actually no one specific, not Trump, not Biden, not Obama) unemployment is incredibly low. So low that lack of labor is hurting businesses.

So what exactly is the big deal?

BLS basically never changes the formulas. That’s simply not true.

Unemployment was coming down extremely consistently under the Obama/Biden presidency. It came down marginally more, but along the same trend, under Trump. It went up during pandemic and now is as good as it’s ever been.

Regardless of who caused it (the right answer is actually no one specific, not Trump, not Biden, not Obama) unemployment is incredibly low. So low that lack of labor is hurting businesses.

So what exactly is the big deal?
You refuse to answer the 3 part question about Americans being employed.
I now fully understand why you hate Trump; I have no use for you.

You refuse to answer the 3 part question about Americans being employed.
I now fully understand why you hate Trump; I have no use for you.
You don’t understand anything about me. It’s just another lie you tell yourself to maintain the faith to the god to MAGA.

You own a business...I know many, many business owners that I would never hang out with.
The odds are you are immoral, unethical, and a liar.
If you liked me, I would be concerned based on your, obvious, lack of a moral compass. A business owner is just like any other job. It does not define who you are as a person.

Forum List

Back