Why does looting bother people?

It's a beautiful thing when democrats accidentally slip up, let their guard down, and get HONEST with the public!
She can't understand why looting bothers people more than black people dying at the hands of the police. That is not a slip up. That's what she believes as do most sane people.

When protests turn violent as they often do with such hot issues, the protesters lose public support which was the very reason for the protests. The public begins to sympathies with small store owners who are being hurt. Protesting police violence does about as much good as protesting death and taxes. Nothing ever seems to change.

she was making a comparison.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
-------------------------------
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

She wasn't comparing anything, she was promoting. When you tell lowlifes you agree with their civil unrest, it gives them more confidence to participate.
She was making a comparison, life trumps property.
Hold up a second...... whose life? And whose property?

Because I value my property much more than I do some looters life, and I think a whole lot of others probably feel the same way.

Do you value your property more than your life??
Does the thief/looter value my property more than his life?

Because he is the one taking that risk, isn't he?

What Penelope does not understand, is for those of us who work hard their whole lives to improve conditions for themselves and family and be successful, our property is inextricably linked to our lives. Even more so, for business owners.
Penelope must have a rich sugar-daddy or have worthless property as she waits for her monthly SNAP card to be re-filled.

She has a lack of respect for other people’s property. Pretty sad.

Netflix ain't gonna watch itself.

2019_12_24_83946_1577167027._large.jpg

What an ignorant bitch.

Looting bothers us SO MUCH MORE than “black people dying every day at the hands of police”?

Who said that? Can she name anyone?

How come a police officer killing one black man bothers her so much more than the tens of thousands of black men who kill other black men in Democratic run municipalities every year?
The perception that people care more about looting than police violence comes from the media coverage of the riots. The center of attention is being shifted away from police violence to the violence of rioters which defeats the purpose of the protesters.

Last edited:
Typical Commie. Blacks are killing each other all the time. Obviously this idiot doesn't know how to look up statistics. The police are the least of their problems when it comes to blacks getting killed.

You speak the truth. But it's the elephant in the room no one wants to address.

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.
1 man, which is bad. But how many more has been killed an lost their livelihood over 1 man dead?

It's a beautiful thing when democrats accidentally slip up, let their guard down, and get HONEST with the public!
She can't understand why looting bothers people more than black people dying at the hands of the police. That is not a slip up. That's what she believes as do most sane people.

When protests turn violent as they often do with such hot issues, the protesters lose public support which was the very reason for the protests. The public begins to sympathies with small store owners who are being hurt. Protesting police violence does about as much good as protesting death and taxes. Nothing ever seems to change.

Death or looting, death is by far worse, no one says otherwise but rioting does not help. There is
What an ignorant bitch.

Looting bothers us SO MUCH MORE than “black people dying every day at the hands of police”?

Who said that? Can she name anyone?

How come a police officer killing one black man bothers her so much more than the tens of thousands of black men who kill other black men in Democratic run municipalities every year?
The perception that people care more about looting than police violence comes from the media coverage of the riots. The center of attention is being shifted away from police violence to the violence of rioters which defeats the purpose of the protests.

To the looters, they care more about looting and nothing about police violence.

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.
1 man, which is bad. But how many more has been killed an lost their livelihood over 1 man dead?
The largest and bloodiest race riot in the country occurred in Tulsa Ok. in 1921. It was stared not because of a single death. All it took was just one white man who thought he heard a woman screen and saw a black man running away. The death toll exceeded an estimated 300 and a large part of the city was destroyed.

If conditions are right, it doesn't take much to start a riot.

Last edited:
The largest and bloodiest race riot in the country occurred in Tulsa Ok. in 1921. It was stared not because of a single death. All it took was just one white man who thought he heard a woman screen and saw a black man running away. The death toll exceeded an estimated 300 and a large part of the city was destroyed.
It's still early, the media wants to keep this going. Notice how thousands of people in a little space won't spread cova?

It's still early, the media wants to keep this going. Notice how thousands of people in a little space won't spread cova?
These mass demonstrations are a perfect place for the virus to spread. There is only two subjects for the media now, the protests and covid. Trump is having to come up with a lot crazy shit in order to get attention.

These mass demonstrations are a perfect place for the virus to spread. There is only two subjects for the media now, the protests and covid. Trump is having to come up with a lot crazy shit in order to get attention.
Nope if covid is as dangerous as the media has stated, then most of you liberals will be dead, and the world will be a better place.

she was making a comparison.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
-------------------------------
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

And the looters are killing people as they steal shit. She is an idiot.

Forum List

Back