Why does looting bother people?

It's a beautiful thing when democrats accidentally slip up, let their guard down, and get HONEST with the public!

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.

she was making a comparison.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
-------------------------------
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

I'm sure it can be arranged for a few looters to be sent by her house and give her a demonstration, if she's really too stupid to figure that one out on her own.

Anyone in Seattle who voted for someone this brain-damaged deserves whatever happens to them. I'm sorry, but they do.

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.

And if looting wasn't inevitably accompanied by violent assaults, arson, stuff like that, you might be making a real point.

But it is, so you're not.

BTW, that's the answer to Councilwoman Shitforbrains, too: Looting bothers people as much as "loss of life" because it's always accompanied by more loss of life.

So when she goes home and her hovel has been ransacked and her belongings stolen, will she feel the same way? :doubt:

She will most likely get down her knees and bow before the very "protestors" who looted up her joint just like the cops and guardsmen kneeling before the commie fucks nationwide.

It's a beautiful thing when democrats accidentally slip up, let their guard down, and get HONEST with the public!
Great campaign material

Over 90% of the country agrees Floyd was murdered. We now await his killers trial. The mass criminality plaguing our nation has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MURDER. Millions or billions of dollars in damages. Billions in lost property. Countless deaths and injuries. Billions lost economically. Thousands of jobs destroyed. ALL UNRELATED TO FLOYDS MURDER and all far more devastating than the loss of one life.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

Most of us "right wingers" are angered by the of a "Blackman", whose name happens to be George Floyd, and we are also upset with others that are losing their lives and being injured, in these riots. Looting is also wrong, breaking into small businesses and looting and stealing from innocent people. Maybe Miss Morales should give the looters her address so they can loot at her house, since she is okay with theft and burglary.

Maybe if she called for peaceful protests so more Americans can unite to fight police brutality, she could positively impact what is going on. She seems to want to divide and keep the hate, the killings, the looting and the unrest going.

She wasn't comparing anything, she was promoting. When you tell lowlifes you agree with their civil unrest, it gives them more confidence to participate.

Forum List

Back